Armani Discussion

MACina

Yes, I just looked at the swatches again and I am EXTREMELY tempted to add this palette to my list!

I love Armani eyeshows and blushes....the texture is gorgeous
heart.gif

I'm in love with Mystic Blue, EtK Rose Popillia, Scarab Violette and Blue Beetle. katred - That's the same EtKs as you! I think I can pass all the lipsticks, but I may get one of the oranges, #300 or #409.

Anneri

By the way the lip sticks are not sheers, they are Rouge D'Armani, although it is written Sheers on the collection panel. So strange. I pointed out to SA and she was also surprised. Today I tried the lip sticks, I fell in love with 300. It is still on my lips, I don't want to eat because it may come out LoL.
It is out already over here?!
icon_eek.gif

Eek!

My wallett is not ready!

MACina

Mystic Blue...looks soooooooo pretty
eyelove.gif

And the eyeshadows included in this palette seem to match the EtKs beautifully.

Venomous Green is pretty too....I am especially tempted by the blush.Do you think that it is worth to get the
green palette just for the blush???

Which one are you gettin MACina? I love the textures too and the colors are not boring but still wearable for me therefore
love.gif

sarabeautime

Mystic Blue...looks soooooooo pretty
eyelove.gif

And the eyeshadows included in this palette seem to match the EtKs beautifully.

Venomous Green is pretty too....I am especially tempted by the blush.Do you think that it is worth to get the
green palette just for the blush???
The blush of Venomous Green is very light, do you have fair skin? My skin is like MAC NC 20-25 and it barely shows on me :)
I think you can get a similar effect by applying the blush of Mystic Blue just lightly.

MACina

Yes, I am very pale (NW10).

Mmh....so maybe it is not really worth it to get the palette just for the blush.Decisions,descisions....

But if I understand correctly, they are similar colorwise?The most important difference is their pigmentation?
The blush of Venomous Green is very light, do you have fair skin? My skin is like MAC NC 20-25 and it barely shows on me :)
I think you can get a similar effect by applying the blush of Mystic Blue just lightly.

sarabeautime

Yes, I am very pale (NW10).

Mmh....so maybe it is not really worth it to get the palette just for the blush.Decisions,descisions....

But if I understand correctly, they are similar colorwise?The most important difference is their pigmentation?
If you are fair you may like this blush ;-)
Blush of venomous green leans more pink, the other one is slightly more coral. If you have chance to see those in the counter, just try on one cheek one and the other cheek the other, this is how i do LOL.

By the way Armani makeup artists announced yesterday that Fall collection started to arrive at the counters in US too.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Does anyone know when those lipsticks in the red packaging we've seen promo pics of will be availabe? And are there any swatches yet?

MACina

Unfortunatly not
ssad.gif

"More pink" sounds VERY nice....maybe I have to get the palette yet again for the blush.

If you are fair you may like this blush ;-)
Blush of venomous green leans more pink, the other one is slightly more coral. If you have chance to see those in the counter, just try on one cheek one and the other cheek the other, this is how i do LOL.

By the way Armani makeup artists announced yesterday that Fall collection started to arrive at the counters in US too.

sarabeautime

They should come with the nail polishes together, Armani SA told me these are between the sheers and regular lippies from pigmentation and in Germany available in October.

MACina

Thank you, Sara!

I am excited for them...hopefully there will be several pretty purples,plums and
bright pinks!
They should come with the nail polishes together, Armani SA told me these are between the sheers and regular lippies from pigmentation and in Germany available in October.

Anneri

I got the ETK in #30 today. For me it looks like Vex on steroids, in direct sunlight the pinkish golden sheen is insane! Here's a pic from my IG:
f876a6cd_image.jpeg

MACina

Same here....I wish they had the "classic" black packaging.Same for the Lip Maestros!
Sounds like Armani's version of Mac's lustre or Nars semi-sheer- both formulas I really like, because they have plenty of pigment, but still have a little bit of sheerness to them. I can't wait to see these, even if I'm not crazy about the red packaging.

thud.gif
I was thinking this one looked a bit like a slightly warmer version of Vex, which is one of my all-time favourite shadows. Now I know I need it.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Same here....I wish they had the "classic" black packaging.Same for the Lip Maestros!
I also thought that they could use a matte finish for the Maestros and it would look nice. Or a really polished gunmetal colour for something. The red just always seems so tacky.

MACina

iagree.gif
....the red is SO NOT Armani-esque IMO.
I also thought that they could use a matte finish for the Maestros and it would look nice. Or a really polished gunmetal colour for something. The red just always seems so tacky.