Armani Discussion

sarabeautime

Thank you, Sara :) I have only swatched the EtK so far and they are GORGEOUS :eyelove: So,so pretty...I love them :heart: And thank you very much again for your swatches and reviews! They really helped me so much to make a decision and to place my order early enough (2 of the EtK are already sold out!).  
I am so glad to hear that it helped you. I would be very interested to know which shades are sold out, we still have them all here so I might stock up LOL

MACina

I only just discovered your blog (
blush-anim-cl.gif
) and, WOW, I loveeee it and will check
it out every day from now on!

# 30 and # 34 are sold out online!
I am so glad to hear that it helped you. I would be very interested to know which shades are sold out, we still have them all here so I might stock up LOL

katred

Specktra Bestie
Swatches of the Venomous Green palette on British Beauty blogger:

http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2013/08/giorgio-armani-autumn-palette.html

Icecaramellatte

I finally got through to Bloomies NYC. They said they have the collection in but no testers so I would do best to look up the collection online to see which colors I like. I told her I would probably get all of them and she then was very eager to take my order over the phone. LOL
girlhaha.gif
I told her no I would just come in. The only thing is I'm probably going to Nordies tomorrow and I don't know if I want to buy them at Bloomies or Nordies for points. I just earned a note at Nordies but I'm close to getting one from Bloomies so I will probably do Bloomies but the fact that I'm going to Nordies and must do a return at the Armani counter and they might have the ETK shadows there might just tip me over the edge.

BTW - I asked about when they were having triple points event at Bloomies and she checked the computer but didn't see anything coming up. I just thought there might be something since I got called for a Laura Mercier event for later in the month. Their triple points usually coincide with some event.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks. I wonder why she did not swatch the blush.
I was wondering that myself. I get that it's a quick look rather than a detailed review, but the blush is right there after all... I'm still not sure when all this will be arriving in Canada. The launch schedule here is... always surprising. Sometimes it's weeks after the States, but occasionally things sneak in earlier (like with the Flash Lacquer glosses).

I have a sinking feeling that ALL THE AUTUMN is going to go out on display next weekend. Every other season, different companies put their collections out at different times, but the last couple of years, they've done this coordinated assault for the Fall collections. Plus Marc Jacobs is supposed to be arriving next week. It'll be beauty pandemonium. For the first time, I'm actually looking at having to schedule my beauty purchases according to what I think is going to sell out first.

Icecaramellatte

I was wondering that myself. I get that it's a quick look rather than a detailed review, but the blush is right there after all... I'm still not sure when all this will be arriving in Canada. The launch schedule here is... always surprising. Sometimes it's weeks after the States, but occasionally things sneak in earlier (like with the Flash Lacquer glosses).
I have a sinking feeling that ALL THE AUTUMN is going to go out on display next weekend. Every other season, different companies put their collections out at different times, but the last couple of years, they've done this coordinated assault for the Fall collections. Plus Marc Jacobs is supposed to be arriving next week. It'll be beauty pandemonium. For the first time, I'm actually looking at having to schedule my beauty purchases according to what I think is going to sell out first.
That's what I'm going through now. Trying to strategize my purchases.

MACina

The palette is a skip for me....I really like the dark green eyeshadow but the other 2 not too much.

I have and really love the Mystic Blue palette....I love each and every eyeshadow and the blush of this one
eyelove.gif

And I caved and ordered the # 611 + a BU of the EtK # 33 yesterday!
Scarab Violetta is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is such a lovely collection and I ended up with the MB palette,all 6 EtK, the # 610 and # 611.Loveeeeeeee everything
bigheart.gif

Ah, and I did also order my first Lip Maestro....the # 201
love.gif

Sylvia60

Thanks for the advice and offered help, katred.
I've been stung badly on ebay, yet have also made some fabulous prchases there as well.
Knowing I have a team of experts to evaluate a possible EtK temptation is very reassuring!
Not to my bank balance, though. ;)
I think they're like most things- if they look suspicious, you might want to stay away, but there are also lots of legitimate ones. Feel free to post links and ask for input if there are any you're not sure about!

I can't wait for you to play with them either, so that we can hear your thoughts on them!!
cheerleader.gif
Ditto, MACina!
I'm looking forward to your reactions and to know how those little beauties perform..

sarabeautime

I only just discovered your blog (
blush-anim-cl.gif
) and, WOW, I loveeee it and will check
it out every day from now on!

# 30 and # 34 are sold out online!
Aww... Thanks so much :-**

Oh and I was expecting #30 to sell out, i started considering a back-up of this particular shade...

sarabeautime

She doesn't usually "swatch" stuff, you should feel lucky that the eye shadows are swatched at all
cutey.gif

Anyway I have once seen a few interesting Dior nail polishes in her blog and I was dying to see how they swatch but she had only quickly spilled the bottles on a piece of paper, since I said I would rather see swatches, she blocked me in Twitter!
blink.gif

MACina

I just received my second order with the # 611 and the # 33 BU!

And the lipstick is soooooo pretty....I really glad that I caved and ordered it
pompom.gif

Yes, I was expecting the #30 to sell out too...I think that it is the most versatile shade out of the bunch.
More neutral than the others but still very unique!
Aww... Thanks so much :-**
Oh and I was expecting #30 to sell out, i started considering a back-up of this particular shade...

sarabeautime

I just received my second order with the # 611 and the # 33 BU!

And the lipstick is soooooo pretty....I really glad that I caved and ordered it
pompom.gif

Yes, I was expecting the #30 to sell out too...I think that it is the most versatile shade out of the bunch.
More neutral than the others but still very unique!
Yay!
I can't decide between #611 and #610
now you have both don't you? which one do you like most?

bis

Yay! I can't decide between #611 and #610 now you have both don't you? which one do you like most?
Guess it depends what you are more interested in, colourwise. The 610 is a dark purple, the 611 is a dark red on me. Quite different and I went for 610 as I am sure I have something like 611 at home already.

sarabeautime

Guess it depends what you are more interested in, colourwise. The 610 is a dark purple, the 611 is a dark red on me. Quite different and I went for 610 as I am sure I have something like 611 at home already.
Thanks,

I tried both at the counter and was about to get #610... I also think this shade is more unique. But then there is also 410 which look fabolous as lipstick and the fact that I already picked up 300 *sigh*... Probably I get #610 and crave for 410 at some point
winks.gif

MACina

Exactly
yes.gif

Thanks,

I tried both at the counter and was about to get #610... I also think this shade is more unique. But then there is also 410 which look fabolous as lipstick and the fact that I already picked up 300 *sigh*... Probably I get #610 and crave for 410 at some point
winks.gif

Haven

So have some of the ETK already sold out on Nordstrom's site, or did they not have all of them in stock?

ETA: This is really strange. They are not all showing up on the Armani page, but I can edit my cart and get the colors that I want. Weird. Now which ones should I choose? I really want all of them, but that would be too much $$. Plus I want both palettes and 610. Must not spend that much $$.
th_wallbash.gif