Armani Discussion

Shypo

^^LOL!!! I am going to order 520, and look at 600......it gets good reviews also!

I am SO ANNOYED with the Armani site - I can't get my order processed. I've tried with debit, tried with credit, multiple times, and every time I hit 'place order', it takes me back to my shopping bag. And there was no one there today due to the holiday. You know how it is when you want to order something and can't? Grrrrr.....

Oh well. I'm going to get the 'Mineral' Maestro quad, ETK in Rock Sand (09) and RdA in 520. If I can ever get the order processed ;).

Happy 4th of July to our US girls!

Ingenue

^^LOL!!! I am going to order 520, and look at 600......it gets good reviews also!

I am SO ANNOYED with the Armani site - I can't get my order processed. I've tried with debit, tried with credit, multiple times, and every time I hit 'place order', it takes me back to my shopping bag. And there was no one there today due to the holiday. You know how it is when you want to order something and can't? Grrrrr.....

Oh well. I'm going to get the 'Mineral' Maestro quad, ETK in Rock Sand (09) and RdA in 520. If I can ever get the order processed ;).

Happy 4th of July to our US girls!

I was just going to say 'call them' but I forgot about the holiday. They are SO NICE. Seriously. I never have an issue. Also, if you're completely annoyed with the site, try calling either a counter that sells it and have them ship it to you, or call the boutique in Vegas. They have a lot of stuff that the counters don't have and they are SUPER sweet.

I have the quad... it's okay. Nothing to write home about. I hardly ever use it. Now, those ETK's on the other hand... I use them all the time! I love them.

Ingenue

^ agree with Ingenue.. some of the Armani colours are spectacular... I have been wearing the 506 during a good portion of my trip.

if you want a great winter ls the 600 line is gorgeous too. I should look at the 520 but but.. I have way too many ls.. I need another mouth at the back of my head.. lol.
600 is the plums right? I think I have 603... the plum/fuchsia color. Their lipsticks are seriously good. They really last and the color fades evenly (so there's no ring around your mouth).

Shypo

Thanks for the tip, Ingenue! I will definitely call the boutique next time (and will visit the next time I'm in Vegas!!). They were out of the Mineral quad, which probably explains why the site wasn't working properly. I called them today, and yes, they were so nice! I ended up getting the 'Floral' quad, and she said if I didn't like it I could just return it, which is good. I also ordered a backup of 520! ;)

I'm a big ETKI fan too - love them! I know you have all of them you lucky girl!

I think my Nordies has 600, so I'll check it out next time I am there -

Ingenue

Shypo I think that Armani is trying to win the award for best customer service. Seriously. They are SO patient (I'm a pretty high maintenance customer). When you call Vegas, ask for Emma. She's AWESOME. She even sends me little notes with my orders.
heart.gif

luv2smilexo

Hello all! New to this board :) I purchased the rouge d'armani 523 from the hot collection sight unseen!! hopefully I like it. Has anyone seen it in person?

Ingenue

Hi! Welcome to the board! I've seen them all, but I can't remember which color that is. I got 520.. which is a strong 'power pink'. The others are corally pink, light pink, and a really cool pink.

Hopefully you'll love it. If not... just let them know and send it back. Armani customer service is awesome.

Winthrop44

The Armani site now has the Hot collection up and you can get free shipping with any lip purchase using GABHOT2 until 7/16
yahoo.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
http://bestthingsinbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/07/sneak-peek-giorgio-armani-beauty.html

fluffy.gif

And although that photoshop job on Megan Fox- who really doesn't require photoshopping- is pretty unnerving, I will buy anything that makes my lips that colour. ANYTHING.

Shypo

^^ oooooo, purty!!! I love her lips, and yes, it is unnerving. Can't wait to see these in person!

I rec'd my Armani order, but the e/s quad was pulverized - I should be getting a replacement today. The 520 lipcolor is hot hot hot!! Gorgeous! I hope I can pull it off ;). I also got ETKI in Rock Sand, which is a nice neutral color.

I'm still awaiting the re-release of one of the ETK trios......hope it comes out soon!

Shypo

Aha! Alas, it's one of the sites I cannot see when I'm behind the firewall at work.....thanks for providing this! You know where all the good stuff is!!!

Shypo

I saw the new pink Rouge d'Armanis at Nordies tonight - like Ingenue, the others just didn't seem unique to me. They were really pretty, [and I may eat my words and go back for one of them (523 I think it was)] - so if you like the formula, any of them would be great.

Happy Saturday everyone!!

Ingenue

I saw the new pink Rouge d'Armanis at Nordies tonight - like Ingenue, the others just didn't seem unique to me. They were really pretty, [and I may eat my words and go back for one of them (523 I think it was)] - so if you like the formula, any of them would be great.

Happy Saturday everyone!!
Exactly Shypo... I feel like I've seen all the other colors before. 520 really stands out for me... but it's not for everyone. It's a really strong pink.

shontay07108

I think I am going to try a few of those Eyes to Kill shadows. I really want Blast of Blue, but since I can never order just one thing, I also have my eye on the black and Lust Red. Hopefully by the weekend, I can place an order. That is, if I don't go crazy elsewhere. Fingers crossed.

Ingenue

I think I am going to try a few of those Eyes to Kill shadows. I really want Blast of Blue, but since I can never order just one thing, I also have my eye on the black and Lust Red. Hopefully by the weekend, I can place an order. That is, if I don't go crazy elsewhere. Fingers crossed.

Lust Red is a MUST HAVE. Blast of Blue is not as 'blue' as I'd like it to be. Black is excellent (#13) because you can use it so many different ways. But if you must choose only one, get Lust Red. It's truly worth it.

Latest posts