Armani Discussion

Shypo

I got the bronzer, and it's all you ladies said it would be - I can't believe it! It is gorgeous!!
yahoo.gif

shootergirlnc

Well, I'm just now getting into this brand. After hearing all the hype about the ETKs, I decided to I had to try them! I've seen so many swatches of them, and they look beautiful! So far, I've ordered 6 of them. I also have seen pics of the new pink lipsticks that are LE. I ended up ordering all of them!
thud.gif

Shypo

^^ Wow!! That's a great haul!! I love those pink lipsticks - I only have one of them though. But the ETKI, I intend to collect more! Bet you can't wait for THAT box!!
yahoo.gif

shootergirlnc

Thanks! I ordered from NM, but some of the ETKs I ordered are backordered until August 12th! :( I plan on getting Blast of Blue and Purpula from Armani's website. I'm excited to see these in action!
^^ Wow!! That's a great haul!! I love those pink lipsticks - I only have one of them though. But the ETKI, I intend to collect more! Bet you can't wait for THAT box!!
yahoo.gif

cutemiauw

Uh, all this talk about the bronzer made me want one... I remember the MUA tried on #5 on me and it's gorgeous. However, at that time I didn't think I'd ever want a bronzer. But now. Hmm... tempting!
girlhaha.gif

Shypo

I was at Nordies yesterday and the #1 was almost completely down to the pan.......and the others had significant dents in them too. The Armani bronzers are apparently pretty popular.

I got a sample of the purple ETKI - can't wait to use it.......

Winthrop44

Has anyone seen the new fall Rouge d'Armani 107, 108 or 525 in person yet? The "swatches" look pretty on NM online.

shootergirlnc

OMG!!! The Armani Hot ls 519 is absolutely GORGEOUS! I'm about NW 15-20 and it is just so pretty on. I don't own ANYTHING like this color. It adds a nice bit of light coral/pink to my lips. I'm ordering a backup right now! Such a pretty, everyday lipstick that would work for all seasons.

What do you all think of the new jacquard fall collection? I picked up #2, it creates a beautiful taupe color. I am still iffy on the face palette. Does anyone have it?

apocalypgloss

Is Armani done for already? It was shipped out of my Saks but no one seems to know if they just stopped distributing there in my area or if they are over almost as soon as they began.

Ingenue

What do you all think of the new jacquard fall collection? I picked up #2, it creates a beautiful taupe color. I am still iffy on the face palette. Does anyone have it?
I didn't like the face palette at ALL... it was shimmery and ashy on me. No good. I got the eye palette in #1 (?)... the green and purple one. I like it. I got one lippie and all the blush fabrics (those are the most impressive part of the collection, imo).

Ingenue

Is Armani done for already? It was shipped out of my Saks but no one seems to know if they just stopped distributing there in my area or if they are over almost as soon as they began.

Armani is alive and well in California and Nevada. They're also online.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Damn... I just met a few of the products from the holiday collection. The lipsticks are really gorgeous, a nice range, but I really love the plum shades, which are dark but a bit sheer, so they're not too overwhelming. The glosses are complementary and also quite lovely. I haven't even seen the ETK shadows that are coming out, but I need to start mugging people to get some extra cash.

Ingenue

LOL @ mugging people!
lol.gif

Armani called me yesterday... I'm actually headed over to see the rep tonight to see what the pre-holiday collection is all about. I heard the lipsticks were amazing. I'm sure a few will come home with me. The jury is still out on the eyeshadows though.

katred

Specktra Bestie
LOL @ mugging people!
lol.gif

Armani called me yesterday... I'm actually headed over to see the rep tonight to see what the pre-holiday collection is all about. I heard the lipsticks were amazing. I'm sure a few will come home with me. The jury is still out on the eyeshadows though.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts, so I know how much I'll have to mug...

Ingenue

The lipsticks are good, but I didn't get a single one. None of the colors were that awesome. They're all very muted and Autumn-like. The glosses are WONDERFUL. There are three... all very Autumn like in a brown/red, a brown/orange, and a brown/rose.

I went home with the rose.

The mascara... OMG. To.die.for!!! The blue color is rubbish... it actually looks grey. Gross. But the black is stunning and the formula is AMAZING. Very clean, and very lengthening. I ended up with the mascara and the lip gloss.

katred

Specktra Bestie
The lipsticks are good, but I didn't get a single one. None of the colors were that awesome. They're all very muted and Autumn-like. The glosses are WONDERFUL. There are three... all very Autumn like in a brown/red, a brown/orange, and a brown/rose.

I went home with the rose.

The mascara... OMG. To.die.for!!! The blue color is rubbish... it actually looks grey. Gross. But the black is stunning and the formula is AMAZING. Very clean, and very lengthening. I ended up with the mascara and the lip gloss.

I just started a new mascara, so I don't really need another (I try to keep to one at a time, so that I don't end up having them dry out on me), but the girl at my Armani counter basically pre-sold me on this. Now reading your review, I know I need to try it.

I realised after I posted that the lipsticks I fell for yesterday at Armani are not part of the holiday collection- they seem to come between Fall and holiday (Falliday?). There were a couple of semi-opaque darker ones that I loved, but now I can't remember the numbers. DAMMIT ARMANI, START USING NAMES!

Ingenue

Yeah, Armani and names... ugh. They haven't figured that out yet.

I LOVE the mascara. I'm putting up a full review on the blog tonight.

I'm waiting on Holiday to really spend $$, because I want those ETK's. I think I may get the other two glosses before then though, and maybe that dark rose colored lipstick.