Armani Discussion

Medgal07

Same! I have 4 packages to arrive this week. (Nordies just LOVES to send each item in it's own dang box...) 2 eye tints and a lip maestro. plus I ordered a new face brush out of curiosity. I see it so highly raved about I thought, oh, what the heck! might as well try.
I always laugh about Nordies sending the GWP before the 'P'.......usually in a box large enough to fit two small
people!!
lmao.gif

Which face brush did you purchase?

laurennnxox

[COLOR=0000FF]   I always laugh about Nordies sending the GWP before the 'P'.......usually in a box large enough to fit two small[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   people!![/COLOR]    [COLOR=0000FF]:lmao: [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Which face brush did you purchase?[/COLOR]
I'm going to try the Sigma f80 flat top kabuki brush! I've seen a bunch of my favorite youtube beauty blogggers rave about it. I had a discount coupon so it came out to being, like, $28 including shipping. That isn't bad at all! Its.. You know, for science. :lol:

laurennnxox

I was half asleep last night when I went on MyUPS to change the deliveries of my packages to "pick up in store" and only requested one of my packages. Not sure if it's going to be the eye tint or lip maestro! I'll likely miss the second package because I'm in class. :( I guess it's fun getting a new item each day.
girlhaha.gif

Icecaramellatte

Oh, I meant to point out that when I was swatch hunting earlier I discovered that Bloomies now has a feature where you can select a lippie shade and see what it looks like on one of 4 skin tones. Not sure how accurate it is, but a nice idea. It's not on all the products, but it does seem to be on many. Here's the Flash Lacquer page http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/armani-flash-lacquer?ID=716629&CategoryID=1003791#fn%3Dspp%3D43
I don't think it is accurate. I rounded up all the Flash Lacquers I could find. I think I'm missing a few but I did have 202. So I snapped a pic. It is kind of sheer. A nice go with everything color for me. It has shimmer but I don't think it is really noticeable on the lips. I tend to wear the 607 more as it packs more of a punch.

EllaS

I don't think it is accurate. I rounded up all the Flash Lacquers I could find. I think I'm missing a few but I did have 202. So I snapped a pic. It is kind of sheer. A nice go with everything color for me. It has shimmer but I don't think it is really noticeable on the lips. I tend to wear the 607 more as it packs more of a punch.
Oooh thank you so much! That is super pretty! It looks very wearable, a nice everyday sort of shade which is what I'm looking for. It's available at Sephora now so I'm putting that one in the bag :) The other everyday shade I was thinking of was #108 which I think is more a caramel color with gold shimmer. I really have been asleep at the wheel - I can't believe I haven't bought any of these before!

laurennnxox

Well... I just picked up my "package" containing my Lip Maestro #402... It was empty!! Just the packing slip. Sigh, :eek:hboy: oh nordies... I am on hold with them right now.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Well... I just picked up my "package" containing my Lip Maestro #402... It was empty!! Just the packing slip. Sigh,
ohboy.gif
oh nordies... I am on hold with them right now.
getyou.gif
Hope you get that resolved! How the heck do they send out an empty package like that? I can see putting in the wrong item, but totally empty???

Since there's been a lot of discussion on the Eye Tints, I thought they deserved their own thread:

http://www.specktra.net/t/190696/giorgio-armani-eye-tints

Feel free to add pics/ reviews/ drool...

laurennnxox

getyou.gif
Hope you get that resolved! How the heck do they send out an empty package like that? I can see putting in the wrong item, but totally empty???

Since there's been a lot of discussion on the Eye Tints, I thought they deserved their own thread:

http://www.specktra.net/t/190696/giorgio-armani-eye-tints

Feel free to add pics/ reviews/ drool...
I AGREE! I don't see how a warehouse could be like "an empty box... yep. yes that is correct. she ordered air. time to ship it out to her."
ohboy.gif

Oh my goodness my delivery was SUCH a mess!!! I came home to a box with a completely different tracking number than in my records/email and it had the lip product... but not the eyetint! So I am still missing a product, but now it's the other product! I called and she said #11 was backordered (which it wasn't when I ordered it... but...) It should be coming to me by the end of the week with my #05 eye tint.

I think my head is going to explode.

In the mean time I'll keep drooling over more eye tints!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Or perhaps over some photos of the spring colour collection? http://blogs.elle.com.hk/Lucifer411/2014/12/30/giorgio-armani-beauty-fuchsia-maharajah/ http://www.missm.co/2015/01/06/印度粉紅-giorgio-armani-fuchsia-maharajah/

Icecaramellatte

Oooh thank you so much! That is super pretty! It looks very wearable, a nice everyday sort of shade which is what I'm looking for. It's available at Sephora now so I'm putting that one in the bag :) The other everyday shade I was thinking of was #108 which I think is more a caramel color with gold shimmer. I really have been asleep at the wheel - I can't believe I haven't bought any of these before!
That's what's driving me crazy. I feel like I have another one that is more caramel color and another pink color. I just don't see it.

laurennnxox

Of course now all the pieces of GA Beauty that I'm interested in *finally* pops up on sephora... after ordering 6 eye tints and two lip maestros from Nordies.
ohboy.gif
How long have these been up? I feel like I checked about 1 1/2 weeks ago and it was not there! I definitely missed something!

Medgal07

I was half asleep last night when I went on MyUPS to change the deliveries of my packages to "pick up in store" and only requested one of my packages. Not sure if it's going to be the eye tint or lip maestro! I'll likely miss the second package because I'm in class. :( I guess it's fun getting a new item each day.
girlhaha.gif
I actually love getting packages. I'd love to have one everyday----forever!!!

Vineetha

Some pics of couture runway collection http://instagram.com/p/x63gKQRZug/ http://instagram.com/p/x8afTNRZl3/
c2ba9b42_image.jpeg
cde08e41_image.jpeg

Medgal07

Of course now all the pieces of GA Beauty that I'm interested in *finally* pops up on sephora... after ordering 6 eye tints and two lip maestros from Nordies.
ohboy.gif
How long have these been up? I feel like I checked about 1 1/2 weeks ago and it was not there! I definitely missed something!
Someone mentioned it yesterday. Likewise, I had already ordered!!!! I noticed Lip Maestro # 402 is already out of stock. I'm glad I ordered it elsewhere!

Medgal07

I'm glad you were able to see it Ella. Looking forward to hearing what you decide to order.

Icecaramellatte

Oh I have #108 too. I just found it. It was in a place I had already looked but I just didn't see it for some reason. The two are very similar. I don't know that you need both. I think I wear 108 more.

Latest posts