Armani Discussion

Medgal07

Oooh Meddy do you mean the one called The Vamp? If so, it looks very Marsala-esque to me. I like that one too.

ETA: Photo from Charlotte Tilbury website
Oh my goodness---which one to get first
thud.gif
​This would have been perfect with my Marsala-esque outfit of today!!!

laurennnxox

Here we go...color-wise, ONYX and the TISSÉ FANTAISIE shade are very similar, but ONYX packs more of a punch in terms of pigmentation. The two would certainly pair well together though :)

This basically made my day! I love that shade! I already ordered Onyx a few hours ago! Can't wait!

Medgal07

​Shars, you evil woman (I just love you so much) for bringing these palettes to my consciousness again.
th_kiss.gif
I just put Vintage Vamp in my cart. I figured since I have
enough greens to tide me over, I'd get VV first, and I'm all about burgundy and marsala right now.

Shars

​Shars, you evil woman (I just love you so much) for bringing these palettes to my consciousness again.
th_kiss.gif
I just put Vintage Vamp in my cart. I figured since I have
enough greens to tide me over, I'd get VV first, and I'm all about burgundy and marsala right now.
girl_devil.gif
girlhaha.gif

laurennnxox

[COLOR=0000FF] Me too Lauren!! Did you order from Neiman's?  I'm stoked to try the GWP Flash Lacquer that they included w/my order.[/COLOR]
Ahh, I didn't! I went with Nordstrom because lately they've been shipping things out quickly! I just ordered #11 and maestro 402 really early sunday morning, and they'll be delivered tomorrow! I can't believe it! I got a "notice for delivery" email from UPS and was like: :thud: Let me know how you enjoy the GWP!!

EllaS

Me too Lauren!! Did you order from Neiman's? I'm stoked to try the GWP Flash Lacquer that they included w/my order.
I got a GWP Flash Lacquer from Bloomies a couple weeks ago, and that's what has now got me on a mission to buy some! I received #109 which is quite sheer but layers beautifully over any lippie. I also find it helps keep some of those misbehaving formulas in place and since I'm prone to slippage that is a BIG plus. You'll have to let us know what you think. Personally I am very pleased!

laurennnxox

Aww yay! Hope it ships fast! I still haven't worn Onyx on my eyes yet. Too much makeup, not enough time!

Dolce Vita is another one on my lengthy "buy at some point" list. Very pretty.

That's exactly what it is! I had pushed these down under - out of the line of sight but not forgotten. And now here they are in my face again and I'm feeling antsy about them again!
I got a GWP Flash Lacquer from Bloomies a couple weeks ago, and that's what has now got me on a mission to buy some! I received #109 which is quite sheer but layers beautifully over any lippie. I also find it helps keep some of those misbehaving formulas in place and since I'm prone to slippage that is a BIG plus. You'll have to let us know what you think. Personally I am very pleased!
I hope so too! Nordstrom has been on point this (and last) week with deliveries for me! Can't wait to try my new goodies! (meanwhile tons of untried makeup sits waiting to be played with)

Medgal07

Aww yay! Hope it ships fast! I still haven't worn Onyx on my eyes yet. Too much makeup, not enough time!

Dolce Vita is another one on my lengthy "buy at some point" list. Very pretty.

That's exactly what it is! I had pushed these down under - out of the line of sight but not forgotten. And now here they are in my face again and I'm feeling antsy about them again!
I'm eager to see which Flash Lacquer they enclose---the pic looked like the FL is pretty light been then that's not really much to go by. I'll let you know.

Medgal07

I hope so too! Nordstrom has been on point this (and last) week with deliveries for me! Can't wait to try my new goodies! (meanwhile tons of untried makeup sits waiting to be played with)
That's my dilemma too. Although I've had the compact for a few weeks now, I'm first wearing my pressed météorites today. It's definitely a challenge to fit it all in.
sigh.gif

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF] Wow!  That is fast for Nordies!!!!   I will.  I won't know the color/number until it arrives because they don't list it with  the [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]order----unless they're calling it "promotion." [/COLOR]:lmao: [COLOR=0000FF]   I'm eager to see which Flash Lacquer they enclose---the pic looked like the FL is pretty light been then that's not really much to go by.  I'll let you know.[/COLOR]
:lmao:

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF] That's my dilemma too.  Although I've had the compact for a few weeks now, I'm first wearing my pressed météorites today.  It's definitely a challenge to fit it all in.[/COLOR]:sigh:  
I knowww!! :sigh: And more orders are on their way :eek:hboy: :D

laurennnxox

I knowww!!
sigh.gif
And more orders are on their way
ohboy.gif
greengrin.gif
Same! I have 4 packages to arrive this week. (Nordies just LOVES to send each item in it's own dang box...) 2 eye tints and a lip maestro. plus I ordered a new face brush out of curiosity. I see it so highly raved about I thought, oh, what the heck! might as well try.