Armani Discussion

Medgal07

Same here! It may or may not have already hopped in my cart.
girlhaha.gif
lol.gif
Mine too!!!!
th_roll1.gif

Medgal07

Oh Meddy thank you, though I always do my due diligence with Google before querying here. Unfortunately none of those swatches are actually of 525 and 527 - just other flash lacquers. Such a tease! And I had seen a couple swatches of 202 - was just curious if anyone here had it and had opinions on it. The more swatches I can see the better since these things look so different on everyone. One of the drawbacks of not living close to a counter so I can try them myself! Then again, maybe a good thing because those visits could be dangerous
girlhaha.gif
Oh that's too bad Ella. They were even labeled as such. I was also disappointed w/the YSL Tint in Oil and see why you wouldn't want to make that mistake again.
sigh.gif

Medgal07

Hmmm, interesting. I have both. It's snowing and cloud covered today so I may not be able to get a great shot but I will try to post a comparison soon :)
That's ok Ella. I'm getting it regardless....it's green!!!
cheerleader.gif
My mind is made up!!!

EllaS

Here we go...color-wise, ONYX and the TISSÉ FANTAISIE shade are very similar, but ONYX packs more of a punch in terms of pigmentation. The two would certainly pair well together though :)

Medgal07

Here we go...color-wise, ONYX and the TISSÉ FANTAISIE shade are very similar, but ONYX packs more of a punch in terms of pigmentation. The two would certainly pair well together though :)

Yay. You did it!!! Beautiful swatches Ella! That seals the deal for me Ella.
th_DANCE.gif
Thanks so much!!!

EllaS

Oh, I meant to point out that when I was swatch hunting earlier I discovered that Bloomies now has a feature where you can select a lippie shade and see what it looks like on one of 4 skin tones. Not sure how accurate it is, but a nice idea. It's not on all the products, but it does seem to be on many. Here's the Flash Lacquer page http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/armani-flash-lacquer?ID=716629&CategoryID=1003791#fn%3Dspp%3D43

Medgal07

Speaking of green eyeshadow, I only just (today) saw a photo of the Charlotte Tilbury quad called The Rebel. Why do I not own it already?
Going to check it out now.
th_happy1.gif
I'm interested in the CT palette with the burgundy e/s in it!!

EllaS

Speaking of green eyeshadow, I only just (today) saw a photo of the Charlotte Tilbury quad called The Rebel. Why do I not own it already?
You know I haven't pulled the trigger on that one yet either! I was worried it's maybe too frosty? I kind of wanted to see her palettes in person first, but I certainly haven't forgotten about them!

EllaS

Yay. You did it!!! Beautiful swatches Ella! That seals the deal for me Ella.
th_DANCE.gif
Thanks so much!!!
You're welcome! I was surprised to see they are so close in color, but that shade is absolutely gorgeous so that's enough reason to have both IMO!

Shars

You know I haven't pulled the trigger on that one yet either! I was worried it's maybe too frosty? I kind of wanted to see her palettes in person first, but I certainly haven't forgotten about them!
http://www.temptalia.com/charlotte-tilbury-rebel-eyeshadow-quad-review-photos-swatches

Temptalia reviewed it last year but I don't remember seeing the review until today. She had listed the dark green in her comparison to the Emeraude eye tint! Doesn't look frosty at all. They look more like satin finishes to me!

Shars

Oh, I meant to point out that when I was swatch hunting earlier I discovered that Bloomies now has a feature where you can select a lippie shade and see what it looks like on one of 4 skin tones. Not sure how accurate it is, but a nice idea. It's not on all the products, but it does seem to be on many. Here's the Flash Lacquer page http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/armani-flash-lacquer?ID=716629&CategoryID=1003791#fn%3Dspp%3D43
That is such a good idea! I hope they continue to do it across the board!

EllaS

http://www.temptalia.com/charlotte-tilbury-rebel-eyeshadow-quad-review-photos-swatches

Temptalia reviewed it last year but I don't remember seeing the review until today. She had listed the dark green in her comparison to the Emeraude eye tint! Doesn't look frosty at all. They look more like satin finishes to me!
Ok it looks like she only described shade 1 as having a frosted, metallic finish. I just remember watching a video on Youtube of Charlotte applying this one and it struck me as looking very frosty on camera. But of course it's so hard to tell. The colors are absolutely gorgeous, no doubt about that!

Shars

Going to check it out now.
th_happy1.gif
I'm interested in the CT palette with the burgundy e/s in it!!
Oooh Meddy do you mean the one called The Vamp? If so, it looks very Marsala-esque to me. I like that one too.

ETA: Photo from Charlotte Tilbury website

Medgal07

@Shars I like the looks of the palette. It probably got pass me because I was busy gobbling up Chanel palettes. I had purchased Chanel which has green e/s & I happen to love that palette.