Armani Discussion

Bronwyn

Major news! canadian sephora website now carries some of the giorgio armani makeup line! not the cheek fabric for some reason, but like the quads, sun fabrics, eyeshadow singles, and a lot of face products :D

laurennnxox

I've heard great things about armani foundation. Which one would ya'll recommend for combo/oily skin? I generally prefer medium/full coverage if that's possible!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I've heard great things about armani foundation. Which one would ya'll recommend for combo/oily skin? I generally prefer medium/full coverage if that's possible!
I'd go with Maestro or Face Fabric. Both of those work on my combination skin.

laurennnxox

Personally, I like Maestro, because I find it lighter on my skin, but Face Fabric has fuller coverage. Maestro would need to be built up a little for really full coverage.
Thank you so much! I might give Face Fabric a try. What shade do you use as NC15? I'm around that, if not a tad bit lighter (pink undertones.)

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thank you so much! I might give Face Fabric a try. What shade do you use as NC15? I'm around that, if not a tad bit lighter (pink undertones.)
Go with the lightest shade- #2 I think. Their numbers are supposedly related to undertone, but I've always found that it's best to just go with the fairest colour.

katred

Specktra Bestie
whistle.gif
Oh I'm definitely not buying any of this...

http://www.bloggang.com/viewdiary.php?id=jadecogirl&month=01-2015&date=12&group=9&gblog=170

laurennnxox

I wanted to try the new Tarte Liquid/Gel Black eyeliner thing. (I think it's called Tartiest? I have no idea. Looked interesting.) And those dang lip maestros! So agressive! Hopped into my cart! I got shade #503. It looked beautiful from swatches. Can't wait to try it.

Medgal07

I wanted to try the new Tarte Liquid/Gel Black eyeliner thing. (I think it's called Tartiest? I have no idea. Looked interesting.) And those dang lip maestros! So agressive! Hopped into my cart! I got shade #503. It looked beautiful from swatches. Can't wait to try it.
Don't feel bad Lauren----a # 402 arrived at my house this week and took up residence. Imagine that? I may need more---402 is lonely!
girlhaha.gif

newface

So I am kind of annoyed I missed out on the free lip thing they were giving away with any Armani purchase on Neiman Marcus.com since I was too chicken and didn't purchase tthe item In my cart. Would anyone have a swatch or picture of it applied so that I can try to convince myself that it wouldnt have worked for me? I am still kicking myself. Thanks!

allthingsglam

My order will be here oneday its been out for delievery for three days due to the bad weather lucky I still have have other makeup I have not used yet to keep me busy lol

dvdiest

whistle.gif
Oh I'm definitely not buying any of this...

http://www.bloggang.com/viewdiary.php?id=jadecogirl&month=01-2015&date=12&group=9&gblog=170
Ugh, I think I want it all.....

I keep forgetting to check my stash to see if I do, in fact, have an older Rouge D'Armani 513. I probably do since I have most of them.
winks.gif

Latest posts