Dazzleglass -
Skinsheen -
Neo Sci-Fi -
Solar Field -
Future Earth -
Tendertones -

mspixieears

Thanks Lara!

I haven't got permission to sticky this, but I'll ask a vet/admin to do so. This is indeed very helpful, especially for plotting our saving schemes between collections!

jess98765

ooohh you are such a darl! thanks so much for this.....
smiles.gif

sublime

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Ultracheek: April 18 (DS)

Deja Rose: 24th April (P), September tbc (DS). Myer counter stated that this would be a Myer only release, but the Pro stores and David Jones are also aware of it. I'll double-check this one again.

I actually think Deja Rose is coming out in Myer earlier than September. Myer Brisbane City is hosting events for both Ultracheek and Dejarose - the 2-hour classes (or however best to describe them) - within the next couple of months.

For those who want to know:
Myer Brisbane
Ultracheek is April 24 (I think - I wasn't interested in this one)
Deja Rose is May 13, Saturday morning, and also includes some foundation stuff (there's another foundation release around the same time, isn't there? I can't remember the name of it).
$85, redeemable for product at the time
rofl.gif

I have signed up for the Deja Rose one, so if you're there, you have to say hi to Dani. (That's me by the way, duh!)

lara

Yeah, I thought the Myer date was a bit iffy as well. I double-check my dates, but it took a few calls to land someone who knew about upcoming releases and/or could read the product diary. Myer dates should always be taken with a heaping tablespoon of salt.
smiles.gif

Butterfly Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by sublime
I actually think Deja Rose is coming out in Myer earlier than September. Myer Brisbane City is hosting events for both Ultracheek and Dejarose - the 2-hour classes (or however best to describe them) - within the next couple of months.

For those who want to know:
Myer Brisbane
Ultracheek is April 24 (I think - I wasn't interested in this one)
Deja Rose is May 13, Saturday morning, and also includes some foundation stuff (there's another foundation release around the same time, isn't there? I can't remember the name of it).
$85, redeemable for product at the time
rofl.gif

I have signed up for the Deja Rose one, so if you're there, you have to say hi to Dani. (That's me by the way, duh!)

So is it safe to assume that Myer Sydney is the same date for Dejarose?

Also does anyone know how long until Culturebloom is taken out of displays in Myer. I want to get some stuff next week but I hope it is still there.

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

I just hope Sweetie Cake is coming out in September seeing as everythings sold out in USA, I just hope I won't miss out!

sublime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly Princess
Also does anyone know how long until Culturebloom is taken out of displays in Myer. I want to get some stuff next week but I hope it is still there.

I think MAC just moves their displays around. The stock will be there, but hiding - you have to be in the know to ask for it. (Bris still had Lovely Lily pigment this week, which I thankfully bought. I came late to that party!)

Brissy Myer had the Coordinates display out on Monday, and then had the Culturebloom out again on Wednesday.

Which I have to admit I finally caved in for - Overgrown (and Iris Print) were far more beautiful than I remembered. What are you planning on getting?

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Does anybody know when (or if) we're getting liquidlast liners and she shines? Hmmmm I'm gonna be sooooooooo broke... screw Australian prices! :'(

Haley

The Pro store on chapel told me that they are not getting DeJa rose.
th_confused_new.gif
apparently its myer only???

Butterfly Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by sublime
I think MAC just moves their displays around. The stock will be there, but hiding - you have to be in the know to ask for it. (Bris still had Lovely Lily pigment this week, which I thankfully bought. I came late to that party!)

Brissy Myer had the Coordinates display out on Monday, and then had the Culturebloom out again on Wednesday.

Which I have to admit I finally caved in for - Overgrown (and Iris Print) were far more beautiful than I remembered. What are you planning on getting?

I will ask then just in case they aren't on display. I was planning on getting, Iris print, Botanical, spring up or love bud and the Violet Underground eye kohl.

lara

SFF is at the pro stores now! I bought a bottle for myself yesterday; it's lovely and velvety, but imo needs a tiny bit of Hollywood Glo or similar to stop it from being so flat. Nice coverage, on the heavier side of medium.

I only wear foundation in winter to prevent my skin from chapping, so this was worth whatever it was that I paid for it.
smiles.gif

jess98765

For all New Zealanders living in Auckland, i know that the MAC store in the Chancery is now stocking all collections up to Dejarose (i.e. culturebloom, ultracheek, studio touchup stick, Studio fix fluid, classics coordinates and dejarose
smiles.gif
) HTH all thats wondering
smiles.gif

Butterfly Princess

Classic co-ordinates, Ultra cheek, Studio fix are at the Myer counters. Well the one I went into anyway. The lipsticks from Classic co-ordinates are so pretty. I got Fashionably fuschia.

lucylu

myer sydney city has the deja rose stock now, but its in the reserves not out on display.
other stock they have: metal rock MSF, they did have some pigments in the drawers on counter. goldenaire, possibly lovely lily (also pink opal and deep purple), they have quite a few of the pearlizers, and also the glitz glosses and also have some le eye shadows lying around

sublime

Lara, can you confirm that the Lure/Bait/Hooked collection isn't going to be released in non-Pro stores? From what you updated, you've only got a Pro store release date.

If that's the case, I think I'll cry. And my bank balance will love me.

Latest posts