AU Colour Story Release Dates

voguelamb

I just went to my local MYER and they didn't have the 'thrillseekers' pigment charms sets - they aren't on the website either.. does this mean we don't get them here in oz? please say it isn't so
nope.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

I just went to my local MYER and they didn't have the 'thrillseekers' pigment charms sets - they aren't on the website either.. does this mean we don't get them here in oz? please say it isn't so
nope.gif

I think these will come out in the next week or so. The pigment/lipglass sets are always released a little later than the colour collection and palettes.

loulouthi

just called myer doncaster and was given the following release dates:
peacocky - friday 7th jan
champale & stylishly yours - monday 10th jan

they're not getting mickey contractor - guessing it will only be the pro stores?

mystery

they're not getting mickey contractor - guessing it will only be the pro stores?

thankyou, wow I didn't know peacocky was so soon!

loulouthi

would like to make a correction as i just received the following email from Mac Online who i had emailed before christmas.

[I]Thank you for taking the time to contact us and for your interest in M.A.C.

The Cham pale collection will be released on counters nationally on 20th January 2011.
We are currently waiting to receive our marketing calender for the remaining collections mentioned. Please contact us in the near future for confirmed release dates. [/I]

doncaster must have been mistaken?
think i will just keep buying stuff online - even with parcel forwarding it is still way cheaper.

kanne

^ That's better than the non-answer I just got!

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and for your interest in M.A.C.

We are currently waiting on our marketing information for release dates. Please contact us in the next fortnight to receive further information. If you would like a more expansive list of stores in your area, please contact us at 1800 061 326 or email us at [email protected], Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM eastern time.

We trust the above addresses your concern. We hope that we have the opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and concerns.

Pretty unimpressed with MAC customer service really, I sent that email ages ago.

mystery

oh, so peacocky isn't tomorrow?
I'm kind of glad, I can't get there until after wednesday next week, and I can't order online with myer giftcards, I was starting to get a little anxious
girlhaha.gif

loulouthi

Pretty unimpressed with MAC customer service really, I sent that email ages ago.

I agree. you'd think they would WANT us to know when things are coming out. In my email I asked about several other collections, and whether all stores were getting mickey contractor, but this was ignored.

tacobelle88

Quote: I agree. you'd think they would WANT us to know when things are coming out. In my email I asked about several other collections, and whether all stores were getting mickey contractor, but this was ignored.

oohhh nnooo i do hope we get mickey contractor ---sssooo lemming yash & mehr lipsticks

simplyenchantin

Hi everyone! I don't have any direct news about this collection, however maybe just a bit of relevant info; the current cosmetics season is ending on Saturday and most counters probably don't have their new season business plans just yet :( which means they won't know any collection release dates. Customer care reps are probably unlikely to pass those dates on to consumers before consultants are aware, hope that helps some of you!

Happy Australia day!!

fifi

Any news on Peacocky?
I've heard Peacocky's out in NZ on the 7th of Feb and we normally get collections around the same time as AU (but some of the recent ones seem to be out a bit earlier here). We got Champale/Stylishly Yours on Jan 3rd.

bstar

Hi Aussie MAC fans! I'm a new poster on the site. I have a couple of dates for upcoming collections... Something that sounds like the Cinematics/Colourizations (not sure how much of the collection we are getting) should be released on the 22nd Aug. Cindy Sherman date is Oct 3rd. Also for those in Adelaide a freestanding store is opening in Marion shopping centre.

jetjet

Thought I'd revive this old thread Tres cheek - today Extra dimension - today Vera - 9 April Reel Sexy - last week of April or first week of may

Latest posts