AU Colour Story Release Dates

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopista
Does anyone know the release date for VV in aus?

October 4th.

spectrolite

Pro Longwear collections are meant to be out today. Went to check it out but they were still opening all of the boxes at the Pro-Store. I can't wait to try the foundation and concealer
smiles.gif

lara

Yup, Myer Sydney had them out. I ended up getting Overtime, 'cause apparently I don't own enough soft peachy pink lipsticks already!

redambition

I saw some of the items go up through the afternoon.

MAC's website maintenance is extremely poor. Either they have a horrific interface or someone who doesn't know what they are doing is maintaining it.

aussiemacluvrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rootlily
whoa, there are some ancient posts on this site..

^^ ?????

Anywho......

All the nail polishes and BoA blush are already sold out :S

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemacluvrrr
^^ ?????

Anywho......

All the nail polishes and BoA blush are already sold out :S

Yikes! That was quick.

Innocence, Beware is now sold out too.

I'm sitting on my hands so I don't buy anything. As much as I want Dark Deed, it looks way too dark to suit me well. Everything else I want is similar to something I already own.

dopista

Anyone know when Tartan tale is out here? Also, I was stopped from pre-ordering stuff here.. anyone have the same problem? or did I just get a mean MA?

redambition

A Tartan Tale is also live on maccosmetics.com.au (Surely this is the fastest a collection has been put up recently??)

I'm umming and ahhhing over Her Blooming Cheek. I kinda want the eye shadows as well but I the tartan rubs off on the first use, so what's the point?

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ I ended up going to Myer on Tuesday and looking at it and I didnt get anything!!!! I wanted the two new pigments but they are so dark when you swatch them they end up looking black.

I had already bought two of the eyeshadow palettes and one blush palette on ebay, plus the apricot blush, so I think I will just stick with that.

redambition

Nice haul!

My thing is that Her Blooming Cheek is almost the same as Azalaea... which I can get in pro pan form and won't have to depot.

Argh... what to do?

Latest posts