AU Colour Story Release Dates

keeks87

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
^^ Have you tried Nars Laguna? I'm NW15 and this looks really natural on me

No I haven't tried NARS bronzers before, I'll check it out next time at Myer.

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ keeks, if you do end up liking nars products, i would suggest you buy them from here:

http://www.kissandmakeupny.com/nabpo.html

They have flat rate shipping of $7.95 and its way cheaper than Mecca

smiles.gif

rockin26

^^ I second that and she replaced my bronzer when the first one she sent me was smashed up in the post, free of charge!!

loulouthi

i actually emailed MAC online today asking about upcoming release dates in Australia - here is part of the response:

Please find below the initial release dates for the collections you requested. Please note these dates are subject to change.
In the Groove - 26th July
Dare to Wear - 23rd August
Fabulous Felines - 6th September
Venomous Villains - 4th October
A Tartan Tale - 1st November

rockin26

Oh I wish I hadn't looked in the swatch threads, Fabulous Felines has some pretty stuff in it especially the liquid eyeliners. I think I'll have to limit myself to only FF & VV and that's it until I go o/s in March.

What's everyone else looking at getting in the up and coming collections?

aussiemacluvrrr

I have been avoiding the forums for weeks now so that I'm not tempted by FF and VV
tong.gif

But I did just place a CP order for some stuff from In the Groove and Alica + Olivia... Its my first makeup purchase in over a month!!!

rockin26

I've ordered Stereo Rose & By Candlelight from ITG but skipping Alic & Olivia. I stuffed up with paypal to my CP and sent it to her wrong email address, I had to wait 3 days for the money to come back and then when I sent it again the exchange rate dropped and I had to pay $30 more
ssad.gif

mystery

Does anyone know if 26th of July is still the release date for ITG here?
TIA
smiles.gif

EDIT:
got this email from mac today:
Thank you for taking the time to contact us and for your interest in M.A.C.

With regard to your email, In The Groove collection will launch in Australia on the 26th July 2010, this date is subject to change at anytime.

We trust the above addresses your concern. We hope that we have the opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and concerns.

Sincerely,

Nachelle Karakatsanis
Response Representative
Global Consumer Communications

aussiemacluvrrr

They have changed the Mac Website! It looks like the US one now.

Annnnnnnd it has extra stuff! It has the palettes for eyeshadow and blush listed as "Coming Soon"! And it also has a goodbyes section now..

mystery

hooray for the updated site
th_DANCE.gif
... I was wondering when they would change it.
we don't look so...neglected? now.
lol

Redaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tana2210
is digipop not being released here? i havent been paying attention

I'm wondering about this too. I don't know if I want anything from it but I'd like to see it in person - it looks interesting!

Redaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redaddict
I'm wondering about this too. I don't know if I want anything from it but I'd like to see it in person - it looks interesting!

I shall answer my own question in case anyone else is interested. Apparently digi-pops is going to be released next monday.
tong.gif

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Did fabulous felines get released this past Monday?

It must have, I was in Myer Adelaide on Monday afternoon and saw the displays out but I had no idea it was launch day as I haven't been paying attention to the collections lol!

Now I have to go back at some stage and get some of those liners lol. They were really nice.

Redaddict

Yes it did. I went and had a look at it yesterday. I was hoping some of the things I wanted would be sold out so I wouldn't be tempted to buy! As it turns out, I needn't have worried. Nothing was sold out but I didn't really want anything anyway. The collection just didn't grab me for some reason. I like the eyeliners but they're perm so I can get them another time.

dopista

I went into MAC Myer adelaide today.. A few liners from FF were already sold out.. and 3 shadows from digipops.

Does anyone know the release date for VV in aus?

Latest posts