AU Colour Story Release Dates

aussiemacluvrrr

No not yet, but we want it to be in March next year
greengrin.gif
I made a list of all the things I need to organise for the wedding... Sheeeeesh! There is a lot of shit to do :p

Hey does anyone remember what the greasepaint sticks retailed for here in aus?

rockin26

^^ They're $38 sweetie.

Has everyone seen Stereo Rose is coming out again in July, I'm so on board for getting this but I'm wondering if there will be enough stock?? It seems every MAC addict on here wants at least one and some want 2 or 3.

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Thanks Robyn
smiles.gif

Yeah I'm worried about that as well! But I'm going to find out the exact launch date closer to the time and pre-order with MAC pro at least 2 weeks in advance :p

spectrolite

^I'm going to order 2 Stereo Roses even though I have yet to finish even 1 of my MSF's lol... Shooting Star was my first one and there is still heaps and heaps left. Stereo Rose is such a cult item though... so yeah I need 2
smiles.gif

rockin26

I plan on getting just the one and I highly doubt I'll get through that ever lol!

It just bugs me the people that buy a few extra to sell off at a marked up price on ebay and even in here! I saw it with Ripe Peach and almost sent a fellow specktrette a narky email because it was so obvious that she had bought extra to on sell for a profit, MAC addicts should no better, it's like turning on your own kind!
angry.gif

There off my soap box
smiles.gif
soapbox.gif

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
So what's so good about Stereo Rose?
greengrin.gif
I have heaps of MSF's, I barely use them - someone tell me why I need one more?
tong.gif

^I'm not practical enough to give you any good reasons. Here are my reasons for buying it:

1 - It's pretttttttty - I love MSF's, especially ones that deposit some colour
2 - It's been a long term member of my MAC wish list and it's about time my lemming was fulfilled
3 - It's being re-released! The MAC gods are giving us all the opportunity to finally get a cult item and I'm not going to miss out. Also did I mention that it's pretttttyy!!
drools.gif

Now I just need to hear some good news about Metal Rock.

MrsMay

Quote:
So what's so good about Stereo Rose?
greengrin.gif
I have heaps of MSF's, I barely use them - someone tell me why I need one more?
tong.gif

Ok Mich, you know how I barely wear any makeup these days? To give you an idea, I usually wear mascara, foundation, blush and *maybe* a lip product. But even with that pared down look, if I want a pinky coral blush the first thing I always reach for is Stereo Rose, time after time. I paid about AUD$90 for it, but to me it's worth every cent.

My three go to blushes are Stereo Rose, Stark Naked and Superdupernatural.

MrsMay

Quote:
^^ Thanks for that
greengrin.gif
You know I love Stark Naked. I haven't even opened my Superdupernatural yet lol!!!

Oh you HAVE to open it!!! I absolutely adore mine for a natural look when I can't be bothered thinking about a blush colour
winks.gif
I think it's the most used mineralized blush that I own
smiles.gif

spectrolite

Quote:
^^ Thanks for that
greengrin.gif
You know I love Stark Naked. I haven't even opened my Superdupernatural yet lol!!!

^OMG why not Michelle??! It's superduper amazing.
love.gif
Show it some lovvveeee. I can hold on to it for you if you don't want to give it the attention it needs.
tong.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
I like having new unopened MAC stuffs in my drawer. Yes, I'm weird.

My friend is like that too! I went through her traincase and saw all of untouched HK lippies, Shu holiday palettes and all of the shades she doesn't like, but she just like having them sitting there. So at least there are two of you lol

aussiemacluvrrr

GMLOL, Art Supplies and Prep For Colour are all up on the website now...

Excuse my french, but HOLY F**K, the prices for GMLOL are freakin crazy!!!!! MAC have truly lost their freaking minds!

I'm so glad I did a CP for my stuff.... I only paid about $170AUD for the stuff I ordered... If I had bought it here it would have been $366AUD!!!!!!

EDIT: The scarf is $220AUD!!!
lmao.gif

sambibabe

^^ The funny thing is the scarf looks like Louis Vuitton Murakami scarf, which was actually cheaper than MAC scarf!
th_LMAO.gif
And LV one was silk one too!

Anyhoo.. Is it just me or the collections seem to release quicker here lately?

charlieee

The scarf price is indeed insane. and i don't think it's worth getting it really.
i picked up a couple of things from the GMLOL collection today
greengrin.gif
, only to come home and receive an email from myer that there will be 10% off storewide tomorrow and thursday for myer one members
ssad.gif