AU Colour Story Release Dates

simplyenchantin

^^ Was it a girl with a nosejob or a lady with a nosejob?
tong.gif
tong.gif

spectrolite

^Is Kira the tall German lady with the long black hair and piercing blue eyes? Or is she the shorter blonde girl with curly hair and glasses?
smiles.gif
Feels like I'm playing Guess Who hehehe

spectrolite

^Ohh okay. I'm really terrible with peoples names actually >_<. Do you ladies know the names of the tall lady with long black hair and the girl with brown hair and an British accent? I always feel so bad when I go in there that they know MY name but I've got no clue what theirs is
greengrin.gif
I think the young guy who works there is named Robbie...

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
Bibi, the girl with a British accent you mentioned.. Does she work for Myer Melbourne now? Is that her?

^Yeah that's the one
greengrin.gif
Shes always so nice.

indybrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
^Ohh okay. I'm really terrible with peoples names actually >_<. Do you ladies know the names of the tall lady with long black hair...

Could be Danni, although I seem to recall she said she was Danish.

xLongLashesx

I went and checked out the SCF collection today, I was surprised all the ombrés weren't sold out!

Only picked up azalea blossom bc it is unlike anything I've got already, vintage grape was gorgeous but too dark for me even with a 188 application I think.

At first I balked at the $52 price but man these things are big! I told the MA it's like getting 2 blushes for the price of one!
yes.gif

vintageroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLongLashesx
I went and checked out the SCF collection today, I was surprised all the ombrés weren't sold out!

Only picked up azalea blossom bc it is unlike anything I've got already, vintage grape was gorgeous but too dark for me even with a 188 application I think.

At first I balked at the $52 price but man these things are big! I told the MA it's like getting 2 blushes for the price of one!
yes.gif

now that you mention getting 2 blushes for the price of 1, its seems trueee!
greengrin.gif
i have 3 of the ombres!! LOVE them so much!!! hahas MAC is out to kill my pocket! I resisted getting the bronze-y colour one though! The rest were too good to resist! hahas

I have ripe peach now & i loveee it!
greengrin.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLongLashesx
Whaaat?! Where was that one? ARGH!!

No.. Probably better that I didn't see it..

Hehe with colour 4/Amber collection.. Now I am thinking I should have got Springshine instead of the other two.. Oh well

xLongLashesx

went and checked Springshine out as I have a $20 Myer giftcard.. pretty but couldn't be bothered waiting to get served at the Chaddy store. I guess I'm not as die hard as I thought!

rockin26

I can't be bothered scrolling back through all these pages so does anyone know when Liberty of London is released here? I know it was mentioned already but I've been scrolling through a few pages and now I'm dizzy
wacko.gif

sambibabe

Thank goodness I was over Blooming Lovely l/s lemming.. It looked totally unflattering on my friend's lips and she and I have the similar skintone.
What is everyone getting from Art Supplies collection? Thanks to Temptalia's reviews, my list has gone really lame.. I am getting:

Blackline Pearlglide liner
Zinc Zone GPS
Charred Mauve GPS (maybe)

What are you ladies planning to get from this collection?