AU Colour Story Release Dates

rockin26

Yeah Art Supplies looks really good and I'm in love with Pearlglides but I hardly wear the ones I have so I dunno if I'll actually get these but here's what I want

Blackline p/g
Undercurrent p/g
Almost Noir p/g?? (maybe)
None of the GPS
Full of Flare lipstain?

I think I'll have to wait for the line to be released here for the lipstains, I'd really like to see them in person to get an idea of the payoff and textures.

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Robyn, Art Supplies is supposedly online only
ssad.gif

spectrolite

^My list is shorter now too. This is the last collection I'll be buying from for a while. I'm skipping Prep for Colour and The Beach one.

I'm getting:

Greengrease Greasepaint
Zinc Zone Greasepaint
Brown, Now Greasepaint
Below Ground Greasepaint
Dirty Greasepaint
and probably ALL of the Pearlglides >_< hehehe...

sambibabe

^^ I should really stop buying MAC collection too! But then if I don't buy MAC, then I buy Dior, Shu, MUFE or Giorgio.. Grrr..

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
^^ I should really stop buying MAC collection too! But then if I don't buy MAC, then I buy Dior, Shu, MUFE or Giorgio.. Grrr..

^Hehehe this is why I try not to branch out too much into other brands. I know I'd just go crazy buying from all of them. I'm going to focus on updating my wardrobe and shoes instead of makeup for a little bit. I'm tired of my clothes!

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ I feel the same way Bibi! I'm actually not getting anything from Art Supplies anymore and I think I'll skip Pret a Papier as well... I need some new clothes and shoes desperately....

sambibabe

Haha.. True.. yesterday I found I have all these new clothes that I haven't worn for a year! But then now I don't want them and I want everything in black or black. Gosh, it is so hard to look great in every way
smiles.gif

spectrolite

^Me too Nat!! I want everything in BLACK. I just bought a black bag, gloves, fingerless gloves, boots, a neck scarf and a tshirt/dress all in black. It just looks so good and it means I can wear what ever makeup look I want because everything looks amazing with black. Plus it's super slimming and I like to look like a ninja >_<

Hey is it me or are these upcoming Mac collections as boring as a philosophy lecture? i guess its a good thing because I'm not buying as much. But still... major yawnage.

sambibabe

So true Bibi!! Black is new black lol.. I found it is so hard to find nice, funky and good quality black outfits, that don't cost $200 a top either! Grr

Haha.. I felt the same way about MAC collections, but then I am back into it again
ssad.gif
MAC is like a drug that I can't shake off.

xLongLashesx

just buy what you like and dye them black! lol.. dylon dye is $9 at Safeway
choochoo.gif

I'm bored of MAC too. I have a Myer GC burning a hole in my purse but I just can't muster the enthusiasm!

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLongLashesx
just buy what you like and dye them black! lol.. dylon dye is $9 at Safeway
choochoo.gif

I am planning to! I might pull out my sewing machine and spend some quality time with it.

rockin26

It's probably a good thing that Art Supplies is on line only because now I'm only going to get the pearl glides. I didn't see Temptalia yet but that's my next stop after here.

I've been pretty good with my makeup buys this year. I'm trying to pay off a loan then save to get a new car so I've not got much left over to buy the makeups so I've had to be more selective in what I want. I hear you on the black thing too! My wardrobe consists of mostly black or really dark colours, I do about 3 loads of darks washing a week and maybe one of lights
smiles.gif

sambibabe

Buwahahaha, I only ordered one GPS and one pearlglide liner from Art Supplies collection! I am so proud of myself!!!
greengrin.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ I'm not getting anything from Art Supplies! I originally wanted like 6 of the GPS but now I have thought about it and I'll never use them (the crease factor turned me off).... So yep, nothing for me!

sambibabe

^ Haha someone with a better self-control!
greengrin.gif
Yeah, I am getting one to see what it is like.. Since I don't use Shadesticks, I have a feeling that this might be another 'sitting there looking pretty' item

aussiemacluvrrr

My self control has been pretty good since I got engaged
greengrin.gif
I have to save for the wedding now (and the honeymoon!!!) so thankfully my makeup lemmings have decreased a little :p