AU Colour Story Release Dates

Butterfly Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
We most likely will at at least a couple of locations. AU is getting more and more so-called Asia Only items, but it's propogating slowly and there's a lot of confusion about it. Within the next couple of years we should be getting about 90% of AO products.
smiles.gif

I hope so I really want the strobe cream one.

They actually put out see thru color in chatswood on the same day the liquid last liners came out, but I think I accidentally told the people at the PRO store in paddington about that and they said they weren't supposed to, so I have no idea if they have hid their stuff again - but they did have it there. But the weird thing is that someone on the phone at the pro store had told me it was coming out may 22nd, then said we never said that ? and it wasn't there when I went. So I think maybe they were originally going to put it out in Australia the 22nd but MAC made them wait or something, I've no idea. I really wish Australia was on the same time table as the USA. Thanks for linking me to this thread, I never saw it before. Is this thread regularly updated as new information comes in? Thanks so much! I really want to see sweetiecake, lure, see thru color, and she shines
ssad.gif

By the way, whats DC and DS stand for? Is she shines with the pigments only going to be at the pro store or at the regular counters as well? Thanks again.
lol.gif

lol, one more thing, do you have any idea when about turquatic will be released? I'm especially looking forward to that one, lol. :p So many collections, sigh! :p

lara

(P) - date give by Pro store.
(DS) - date given by Myer or David Jones.
The key is at the bottom of the post, as well as the date that the list was last updated. It's updated as regularly as I get information.

Turquatic hasn't been mentioned and isn't in the next quarters update book. If it isn't in the book (either local or overseas), I don't put it on the list.
She Shines is so far definately at the pro stores and most likely will be released to the larger MAC counters, possibly all.

lucylu

Quote:
(P) - date give by Pro store.
(DS) - date given by Myer or David Jones.
The key is at the bottom of the post, as well as the date that the list was last updated. It's updated as regularly as I get information.

Turquatic hasn't been mentioned and isn't in the next quarters update book. If it isn't in the book (either local or overseas), I don't put it on the list.
She Shines is so far definately at the pro stores and most likely will be released to the larger MAC counters, possibly all.

i am so sad about the lack of turquatic
cry.gif
i guess i will have to ebay these ones

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucylu
i am so sad about the lack of turquatic
cry.gif
i guess i will have to ebay these ones

From what I can gather there's no official release date set for the US yet, so hang in there. If Deja Rose is anything to go by, there won't be any more repeats of C-Squeeze here.
smiles.gif

lucylu

Quote:
From what I can gather there's no official release date set for the US yet, so hang in there. If Deja Rose is anything to go by, there won't be any more repeats of C-Squeeze here.
smiles.gif

hehehe i hope not! c-squeeze had some awesome shadows! i always end up stalking them on ebay.

i'm guessing that as myer had dejarose, turquatic is likely to pop up at DJ's

smiles.gif

Ella_

she shines and lure will be out tomorrow - 19th - in Brisbane. Thats according to the lovley MA that I spoke to today.
smiles.gif

lara

Updated!

Looks like the seven day delay between pro stores and department counters may be a thing of the past, with two lots of simultaneous releases this week. Sundressing is cycling off all counters now, so be sure to grab your backups ASAP!

Thanks for all the updates, I'll be going to see the new collections tomorrow I think. So the see thru color will only be at Pro stores? If you ever hear about Turquatic please let us know, I can't wait for that one, I hope we get it here. You're so helpfuL!!

Haley

I was on my way home today form holidays, and stopped in at Mac. I asked about the new MSF's and was told they will be out here in August. Then the lovely MA said that they had a couple in stock now. The store has Porcelain Pink & Shimpange so i picked up one of each while i was there.

Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haley
I was on my way home today form holidays, and stopped in at Mac. I asked about the new MSF's and was told they will be out here in August. Then the lovely MA said that they had a couple in stock now. The store has Porcelain Pink & Shimpange so i picked up one of each while i was there.

Which counter was this?

exodus

Are we getting Patternmaker at all? I asked a few counters and as usual noone had any idea what I was talking about. I need the blushes!
lol.gif

Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by exodus
Are we getting Patternmaker at all? I asked a few counters and as usual noone had any idea what I was talking about. I need the blushes!
lol.gif

Im not sure. I saw it mentioned in the update book my friend let me look through but I cant remember if there was a release date for Australia or not.

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by exodus
lol.gif

Patternmaker is always a Nordstroms exclusive. Some resellers in AU get it though, I acquired quite a bit of Patternmaker from the last few years through a fairly decent reseller.
smiles.gif

Hi there, I have a question - for items that are released for the first time with a mostly l/e collection, but are permanent, will those items go to counters etc that never got that collection, or in countries that never got that collection at all? Like specifically in see thru color - the lipgellees- I checked the mac counter around here yesterday and they didn't have them. Only pro stores will be getting that collection it said on that list - will they be getting them at the counters ever? Thanks for the help!