AU Colour Story Release Dates

lara

Patternmaker is coming out here as a DS only release, I'm just trying to get a confirmed date.
smiles.gif

Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Patternmaker is coming out here as a DS only release, I'm just trying to get a confirmed date.
smiles.gif

Awesome. I wonder if it will be around Christmas? They always seem to release anything with brush sets etc at Christmas time.

Oh and one of the girls at the Brisbane counter said that sweetie cake will be out in 2 or so weeks.
smiles.gif

Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00nl1ght
Patternmaker will be release on 26 August..

shit? Really?

I need to charm the boy into buying me one of the palletes and brush sets.
graucho.gif

lara

26th is an odd date, things usually don't release on a Saturday. Monday 28th, perhaps. I'll ask tomorrow when I'm doing the rounds.
smiles.gif

sublime

Nice to see A Muse selling out so quickly. At both the Brisbane and Pac Fair stores, they'd already sold out of two of the duos and were close to getting rid of the other stuff. I got the last Heat/Element, so hate me for it.

Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabulouscazza
Pattern Maker is 21st August
smiles.gif

Yep. Natalie at the Brisbane counter told me about it today
smiles.gif

m00nl1ght

ooppsss.. so sorry for the wrong info haha.. i juz asked again and she said it's 21 August for pattern maker ^0^

carriesshoes

I'm a bit excited that Patternmaker is coming out here. Mind you I dont' really need any of the colous - I just like the packaging!!!

Ella_

Im going in on monday to check patternmaker out. Not sure if I will get it, all the pics I have seenhave been quite bleh.

I wish we were getting the Zandra Rhodes collection. It sounds awesome.

angelwings

Quote:
Originally Posted by venacava
Rockocco will be out in Brisbane on the 11th of September (I'm assuming this date applies all over Australia). There's another collection that will be released on the same day. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of it.

Got my AMUSE haul today. Muhahaha!

You don't mean Sweetie Cake as the other collection do you?

JuneH

The Patternmaker collection is out today in Sydney. I just bought the 6 Cool Eyes Platte, which is AUD80 from Myer in City. The case is beautiful! Go and check now!!

JuneH

Oh, also, the A Muse MSF Porcelain Pink are all sold out in Myer in City and Chatswood and DJ in City. So fast!

lara

Huh, I went to Sydney City Myer at elevenish today and was told they were holding it back another week. DJ's have had to delay their release by a couple of days due to stocktake clashes. Bloody Myer. >:

I've updated the release dates list with information on the next five releases.
smiles.gif

JuneH

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Huh, I went to Sydney City Myer at elevenish today and was told they were holding it back another week. DJ's have had to delay their release by a couple of days due to stocktake clashes. Bloody Myer. >
ssad.gif

I've updated the release dates list with information on the next five releases.
smiles.gif

Really?! I got my cool eye platte at 11:47 (check the receipt^^)today in City Myer. I was served by the male Asian MA. I also went to Chatswood afterwards to get the last MSF Porcelain Pink
clap.gif
. They display all the testers for Patternmaker collection.

lara

Just my luck! I was talking to the blonde American who, for some reason, felt the need to poke my boob whilst talking to me.

Haley

The pro store just confirmed dates for Untamed & Rockocco.
They will be out on the 11/9.
Also the following week plushglass is to be released with some new bags.