AU Colour Story Release Dates

m00nl1ght

I asked an MA just now in Myer and she showed me a book which has a collection swatches and I read that Avant Gold and Amuse will be release on 7th August here ^0^ I had a glance at the swatch for the mineralise e/s and from what i can remember the colours are not really interesting...

Landia

Quote:
Originally Posted by exodus
Are we getting Patternmaker at all? I asked a few counters and as usual noone had any idea what I was talking about. I need the blushes!
lol.gif

I was told by Myer Melbourne MAC SAs that Patternmaker is due to hit counters on August 21.

m00nl1ght

just read from the shop till u drop mag that the sweetie cake collection will be on counters September 16.. not sure how accurate that will be though...

lucylu

i got told that Turquatic will be out on either the 24th or 31st of july :)shifty: i forget the exact date, sorry)

info from myer mac counter
smiles.gif

lara

I finally got confirmation for Turquatic. Getting a date for that was like pulling teeth. Actually, getting a date for everything is like pulling teeth lately.

lucylu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
I finally got confirmation for Turquatic. Getting a date for that was like pulling teeth. Actually, getting a date for everything is like pulling teeth lately.

i think they all had update training last week, so hopefully that will make dates more easy to get.

somehow i managed to convince myself that i didn't need turquatic eyeshadow. i think not getting it has made me want it more
ssad.gif

Ella_

Is sweetie cake the collection with the cute glittery nail polishes?
Because Im saving my $$$ to get them and Im getting impaitent
lol.gif

angelwings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lior
Is sweetie cake the collection with the cute glittery nail polishes?
Because Im saving my $$$ to get them and Im getting impaitent
lol.gif

Yeah, it is
smiles.gif

Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwings
Yeah, it is
smiles.gif

Awesome.

Between sweetie cake and Amuse Im going to be fairly strapped for cash the next few months
lol.gif
And Im meant to be going to Japan in november so I should be saving.

lara

Boy Beauty is at the pro stores now, btw. The quad would make a nice travelling item - it has all you need to fill brows, brighten the lids and define the lashline.
smiles.gif

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurieAnne1983
Is see thru color available just in pro stores or on the counters too? Thanks
oh.gif
)

It's at all locations now.
smiles.gif

venacava

Rockocco will be out in Brisbane on the 11th of September (I'm assuming this date applies all over Australia). There's another collection that will be released on the same day. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of it.

Got my AMUSE haul today. Muhahaha!

girlambrosia

Quote:
Originally Posted by venacava
Rockocco will in out in Brisbane on the 11th of September (I'm assuming this date applies all over Australia). There's another collection that will be released on the same day. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of it.

Got my AMUSE haul today. Muhahaha!

Oh, lovely
smiles.gif
Maybe the other collection is Technacolour? Plushglass? That would be nice! I'm off to get my A MUSE this weekend - hopefully the postcards would have come in by then!

...Hey, odd thought - will MAC print up a whole new set of advertising with the 'u' added to 'Technacolour' for its AU and UK stores? Heh. I find that disastrously funny.