Aurora, IL CCO (Chicago Premium Outlets)

Swtest2Lips

Stopped at the CCO by gurnee and they had alot of Matte2 shadows, charged water, pandamonium palette, alexander mcqueens, MSF in light flush, & a whole bunch of fluildlines. I was in a rush and didnt have time to look around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swtest2Lips
Stopped at the CCO by gurnee and they had alot of Matte2 shadows, charged water, pandamonium palette, alexander mcqueens, MSF in light flush, & a whole bunch of fluildlines. I was in a rush and didnt have time to look around.

they have a cco in gurnee? i thought they had gotten rid of the one in gurnee and i looked for it the last time i went but could find it.

musicalhouses

hello all!

i visited the aurora outlet 1 or 2 weeks back..they had TONS OF LIGHT FLUSH MSF! and WARMED MSF! i was so excited. they also had (i think it was) the novel twist cool eyes palette? they also had bobbi brown pink raspberry palette, if anyone wants it, the summer palette (NOT the one with bahama brown blush, the one with the pinker blush) and the bridal palette (the one with 2 not 3 eyeshadows). i also picked up bare slimshine there, was so happy!

they also had mac pigments in your ladyship (which i bought), sweet sienna, mauvement...and some single e/s like claire de lune. they had A LOT of BB blushes and e/s...it's my eternal regret i didnt get more.

HTH someone1

ShuGirl

11/29/08:

Fafi dolls, 2nd eye quad
Lots of travel exclusive sets
Antiquitease lip sets, 2 of them, pink and beigey colors
Shadows: pagan (mcqueen), poste haste, blanc type, another Matte2 shadow that is supposed to be disc. (dark purple)
Uppity, Sweet Sage, Delphic, Iris Eyes, Brassy fluidlines
Girl Friendly, Layin low, rollickin, delft, otherwordly, moss scape Paint pots & the light matte blue one from Mcqueen
Lots of pains, I saw beige chartreusey color and red amoung them
BPBS—eversun true romantic joyous, etc, looked like 8-9 of them
Solar riche bronzer, both neoscifi blushes, x-rocks and the peach one
Light flush MSF
Antiquitease softsparkle pencil set
All neo sci fi shadows except magnetic fields
Drizzlegold, natural flare, 2 more loose beauty powders
Dark/pale foundations, concealers
2 lip pots of warm pink colors, with designs on them
A few cremesheens, brave red, burgundy and another one
A few mattene lipsticks from the first release
Angel lipstick, high top from fafi, 4 colorforms lipsticks, variety of slimshines
Spice lip pencil
Pigments: cocomotion, copperized, steel blue, circa plum, tea time, aire de blue (most of rushmetal) and a tester for Sweet Sienna but no products!
Colorforms 5 cream pots of color…white, dark purple, pink iridescence…
Naughty nauticals nail lacquer, and a fleshy pink one
2 perfumes (green and blue caps?), a few brow sets
Real Desire, Desire, Love Alert dazzleglass, some from Blue Storm, 3D gloss (loads of glosses)

trulyobsessed

I was just there and didn't see any Dazzleglasses!!
shockt.gif

I went today and they had a TON of stuff. I was basically in heaven
smiles.gif

Eyeshadows in pagan, signed, sealed, post haste, poison pen, blanc type, forgery, a couple other matte2 ones (can't remember the names), femme fi, evening aura, expensive pink, time and space, cool heat, gulf stream, solar white, warming trend (i think), cosmic, go, bold and brazen, dreammaker. i think that's pretty much it...like i said i couldn't remember some of the matte2 shadows.
Brushes including the 224. I didn't look too closely at these but they didn't have the 109 brush (sorry elmo1026)
Paint pots in perky, girl friendly, cash flow (i was gonna get this and there were supposed to be 4 more but they lady couldn't find them), layin low...the others were more colorful ones and i didn't look too closely cause i wanted a more neutral one.
Pigments in your ladyship (i think i got the last one actually), cocomotion, jewelmarine glitter, copperized, gold mode, and a few others
Richmetal Highlighters in rose bullion, deep deposit, and two others
Tendertones...seemed like they had all the tendertones actually
Lip conditioners again, don't remember what the exact shades were
TONS of lipglasses, chromeglasses, lipsticks, slimshines, mattene lipsticks. didn't see any dazzleglasses
All the colourforms brush sets as well as the colourforms eye shadow palettes.
Fafi dolls and Fafi Eyes 2
Sheerspark eyeshadows from stylistics
Three lip sets. not sure if they were heirlooms or antiquities. but it's one of the sets that had two lip sticks and a lip gloss
Fluidlines in uppity, brassy, delphic, iris eyes, and blue peep (or something like that...the light blue one)
The trip set!!! with a mirror, macroviolet and blacktrack fluidlines and a 209se. i was so excited about this cause i've been planing on buying blacktrack.
Paints, shadesticks, eyeliners (including the dual edge pencils from heatherette in phone me/text me and nighthawk/front row), liquid glitter liners, they had tons of these
Neo sci fi blushes in x-rocks and spaced out as well as the bronzer
Beauty powder blushes and regular blushes
Light flush MSF
Scult and shape...about 3 or 4 different ones
Hyper real foundation
Studio Stick Foundation...not sure if this is the actual name but it's the stick foundation that i think mac discontinued.
Loose beauty powders
Nail polishes...about 10 different colors
Brow sets
Antiquitease softsparkle eyeliner set
2 or 3 fragrances
Glimmer shimmers and this cheek tint i've never seen before
Antiquities brush sets....gold and silver basic and silver eyebrushes
those mineralize skinfinishes that came out over the summer where half of it was kinda like a regular powder and the other half like an MSF
...and that's all i can remember. But they had a lot more than I was expecting.
Hope that helps!

oh, and they also had a couple false lashes as well as skin care stuff like the moisturelush (?) lotion and charged water. and i think they had some mac bags as well but i didn't look too closely at those

trulyobsessed

Went to the CCO yesterday...they had 2 of the red holiday e/s pallettes and the holiday eyeliner sets. they also had a few fafi e/s and neo sci fi blushes. I also saw the blue dazzleglass there. Hope that helps!

trulyobsessed

At my last visit, i saw 2 boxes of Light Flush....call them and see if they are still there. I called today and they had the 2 Red Holiday eye palettes.

lilviolingrrl

Cool, thank you for this! Are we allowed to call ahead and put things on hold? I just don't want to drive all the way out there to be denied! ;P

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilviolingrrl
Cool, thank you for this! Are we allowed to call ahead and put things on hold? I just don't want to drive all the way out there to be denied! ;P

Yeap, they will put it on hold for you, at least they did it for me couple of times. Good luck!

ShuGirl

MAC:
Trip 5 palette –french grey, carbon, lighter silver, freckletone and something else
Green tea cleanser
Shave cream 8$
Charged water – 2-3 varieties—pink, blue
2 eyeshadows from the Couture collex—with those pearl things all over them
2 cream color bases from the Nordies exclusive collex last year
2 l/s from Nordies exclusive collex last year
Flash-N-dash (fafi,), squeeze it (fafi)
Otherwordly, delft, rollickin, mosscape, quite natural, 2-3 other paint pots/fluidlines
Paints- beige, chartreuse
2 mineralize satinfinish liquid foundations
lots of lashes
sweet sienna, jewelmarine, qire-de-blue, tea time, gold stroke, circa plum pigments, 2-3 others\
Cool heat, warm chill, pen n pink, signed, sealed, the dark purple mattene, clarity, flourishing
ALL neo sci fi eyeshadows, both their blushes, Serenely blush and another one
Hey Sailor, ensign lustreglasses,
All Neo Sci Fi lipglosses except pink grapefruit
Blue dazzleglass
Lots of n/p—Naughty Nauticals, creamsheen peach one, red, wildfire, white
Purple and blue cream shadows—the creasy ones
Warm, Cool, Smokey holiday palettes (this year)
1 lip set from Antiquitease—peachy pinks
2 fafi dolls—the red haired and brown one
5 strobe lip balms (white packaging)
Flowerplay lipstick, Real Desire, Desire lipglosses
2 3D lip glosses

BB:
Shimmering nudes (35$)
Lip basic palete
Rockstar palette trio
Eye basic palette
Mauve and raspberry face palettes
Bronze and tawny shimmerbrick palettes
Pink / tawny blush duo
2 other pinky blushes
Ivy shimmer gel liner, black ink gel liner
2 matte lip stains
Cocoa mauve set
A bronzer / lipstick set, in gold packaging
Lip balm, face balm

Prescriptives—
Cool and Warm holiday sets (not sure what years)
Purple, grey, green, 2 other gel liners
5-6 cream shadows
10 or so lipglosses

ShuGirl

Oh and no more light flush, almost all sclupt / shape duos
Neo Sci Fi l/s, brown and beige i think
Copperplate e/s
Go, Bold & Brazen, Lotusland, Dreammaker shadows

Lancome aplum / miel glace / cappucine blushes

BloodMittens

I went out there today. I only got three Comet Blues with the Visa Giftcard I had. But STILL:

Eyeshadows: A LOT, all the eyeshadows from Neo Sci Fi
A bunch of Starflash Eyeshadows
Pagan and Nile from McQueen
Some random eyeshadows, matte2's and such.
Not many pigments, but jewelmarine, smoke signals, aire de blu, tea time, pastorale and some others that I don't remember the name of.
Lots of lipglosses, lightning, en pointe, comet blue <3, all the lip gelees from C-Shock. All the lipglosses from Neo Sci Fi, and some 3D glosses.
Flammable and Chatru paints, as well as bare canvas and some others.
Uppity, Blue Peep, Non Conformist, and a brown fluidline.
Two sculpt and shape duos.
All the mineralize duos, the natural msf with the shimmer half.
Fafi Eyes #1 I think.
All the holiday eye palettes and lip palettes.
The rose lip set from this past holiday.
The tan lip set from the holiday before this last one.
Three charged waters.
A lot of nailpolishes... $$$Yes! was there as well as some other nice colors.
Fafi Lipsticks, a few of them. Mattenes, a lot of them, none of them really stood out though except Rapturous.
Both Neo Sci Fi blushes.
All of the brush bags and packs from this past holiday and some from the holiday before this one.

And that's about it. All I have to say though... is the service was DISGUSTING! DIIIISSSSSGUSTING. I'm sorry, but I was so mad by the time I left there, this lady was following me around the entire time, and she had the nerve to TOUCH me to put down my phone because she thought I was taking pictures, when I was really just chatting with a girl I was doing a CP for. :< LIVID I IS!

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodMittens
And that's about it. All I have to say though... is the service was DISGUSTING! DIIIISSSSSGUSTING. I'm sorry, but I was so mad by the time I left there, this lady was following me around the entire time, and she had the nerve to TOUCH me to put down my phone because she thought I was taking pictures, when I was really just chatting with a girl I was doing a CP for. :< LIVID I IS!

aw, i went there yesterday and the workers there were nice... but its extremely rude of them to not let you use your phone... they must be very paranoid...

ShuGirl

Still had comet blue, no more warm chill, copperplate...etc...
still had Grand Duos e/s--maybe like 5? Trip5 sultry eyes palette, Holiday lip palettes, the holiday glamour set [blacktrack fluidline, a brush and something else in nice red purse]
I saw sweet sienna and steel blue pigments, pagan, pen n pink, poisen pen, clarity, cool heat, all neo sci fi shadows...

Otherwise, pretty much the same as the more recent ones, give or take.

Latest posts