Aurora, IL CCO (Chicago Premium Outlets)

monter

I was just there today - Sea & Sky is gone, and they had one Fresh Green Mix left.

There's still quite a bit left from the list above. There are a few So Ceylons left, but I got the last Petticoat.
smiles.gif
One of the associates actually had it in her apron to buy at the end of her shift, but when I asked about it, she gave it up.
lol.gif

They've got Glamour Check, too - a lot of the Starflash eyes. A TON of lipglosses, too.

I saw something that I think was labeled Trip lips, maybe? It had three lipglosses in it - one was Lustrewhite, so I didn't get it, since I already have Lustrewhite. I can't remember the other two!

I'm not a whole lot of help, but if you get a chance, check there if you're interested in any MESes from the new rotation - they have a few there still (Polar Opposites I remember for sure, maybe also Odd Couple and Pink Split and Element?). LOTS of pigments, too.

EDIT: This CCO is in the Aurora Outlet mall right off of Farnsworth and 88.

michelle79

Quote:
Originally Posted by uabiola
Where is this CCO located?

Also, Bloomingdales on Michigan Ave still has Petticoat MSF...bought it there 2 weeks ago!

Bloomingdales on Michigan Ave. always has everything because alot of people don't know about that location. They just opened that MAC counter only a few months ago.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle79
Bloomingdales on Michigan Ave. always has everything because alot of people don't know about that location. They just opened that MAC counter only a few months ago.

Right. I always forget about that location.

BloodMittens

Sea & Sky is gone? D: OH POOP! Oh well, HEY, I know this is an odd question, but did they have any MAC wipes!? 8D

ShuGirl

MAC:
Word of Mouth & another Red She Said mineralize eye trio
Fresh Green Mix, Play On Plums, Hot Contrast, and pink Electroflash duo
Rich & Ripe, Soft & Slow, Beige lipglass from Neo Sci Fi, Fafi Squeeze it L/G
L/S: Skew, Soft Pause, Red She Said, High Top [Fafi], bunch of mattenes/slimshines
Otherwordly, rollickin, quite natural paint pots
Paints: Flammable, chartreuse one, artisan [artjam or something?], 3-4 more
Eyeliners: Orpheus, Raven, the other blue Kohl Power, Molasses and Miss Fortune pearlglides, 2-3 Softsparkle pencils
Both fafi quads, heatherette trio 1, Dame Edna peach beauty powder, emanuel ungaro beauty powder, Petticoat and So Ceylon MSFS, Gentle/Warm soul MSBs, Enough Said, True Romantic, Stark Naked beauty powder blushes, 3 blushcremes, 2 Color Forms eye palettes [green packaging and blue I think],
Pigments: spiritualize, vintage gold, copperized, mega-rich, jewelmarine glitter, and a bunch more
Shadows: lilac touch, the brown from ungaro, femme fi [neo sci fi], magnetic fields, evening aura, time & space, warming trend, talent pool, go, bold & brazen, mink & sable, sunset B, lotusland, meet the fleet, star by night, maybe 2-3 more
MAC 2008 holiday eye palettes—like 2-3 of them

BB:
Shimmering nudes eye palette
Palette released this year, it was 4 lip colors [ranged from nude to dark red] and 4 shadows [neutral browns and a gunmetal taupe]
Gold / Tawny shimmerbricks
A bunch of other palettes

HTH

oh and I did not see any MAC wipes, sorry!

ShuGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracywubsyou
do you know what brushes they had?
001_unsure.gif

:X I never pay much attention to the brushes but I remember something like a stiff, wide white bristeled buffer brush and a mini version of the 182 black buffer bush
smiles.gif

ElleK7

Anyone going anytime soon?

Can you name the brushes?

I really want the 239, 165, 109, 187 brush
winks.gif

ElleK7

Went today, NOTHING new. Same old Mac stuff. The lady told me they only got new make up bags in today, and was going to put them out sometime this week.

I just ended getting "Scene" and the Trip set of glosses, it has "Lustre White", "Morning Glory", and "Hot Flash."

I never visit the CCO at the right time!

mrsjakeryan

anyone been lately?? i think i talked my friend into driving us out to aurora tomorrow and am hoping to find something good!
smiles.gif
thanks!!

mrsjakeryan

so i ended up going to aurora and was quite impressed with the CCO there! maybe its just because i ended up spending way more than i thought i would, but i liked a lot of what they had. if anyone is interested i'll try to remember... it might just be easier to tell you what i bought!! haha
winks.gif

the e/s selection wasn't too great... they had lots of cool heat stuff, submarine, all the e/s from neo sci fi, passionate, post haste, pen n' pink, poisen pen, i purchased scene and grand entrance, they also had dreammaker. they have the rave pearlglide liner which i got too. i was super excited about that one! blushes were pretty nice, i got x-rocks which i've been looking for for a while now. they also had plum du bois and blooming, both from CoC. they still had so ceylon msf too. lots of palettes from red she said and CoC, but not the spiced chocolate one. there were lots of pigments too, air-de-blu, gold stroke, gold mode, antiqued green, vintage gold... those were ones i bought.
smiles.gif
but they had most of the ones from overrich, plus lark about and cocomotion that i can remember. a few tendertones and lots of face care stuff like m/u remover, strobe cream, etc. i hope this helps you out!!

Latest posts