Aurora, IL CCO (Chicago Premium Outlets)

makeuplover7239

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuGirl
Still had comet blue, no more warm chill, copperplate...etc...
still had Grand Duos e/s--maybe like 5? Trip5 sultry eyes palette, Holiday lip palettes, the holiday glamour set [blacktrack fluidline, a brush and something else in nice red purse]
I saw sweet sienna and steel blue pigments, pagan, pen n pink, poisen pen, clarity, cool heat, all neo sci fi shadows...

Otherwise, pretty much the same as the more recent ones, give or take.

Do you remember any of the MAC brushes that are there?

BloodMittens

Anyone been there lately?
smiles.gif

ShuGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeuplover7239
Do you remember any of the MAC brushes that are there?

I'm sorry I don't. I don't really pay attention to the brushes :/ I think there was a flat top [it looked like a kabuki? Not the 182] though!

trulyobsessed

OMG....there was a MAC explosion since the last time i was there!! Sooo many new things!!!

Tempting quad
Shadowy lady Quad

Studio sculpt foundations
Loose mineral foundations

A lot of Beauty Powder Blushes

They had the mineralized duo e/s and the 3 colored e/s.

3 of the Holiday e/s sets.

Im sorry im not remembering specifics....but there was A LOT of new stuff, its definitely worth a trip!
thmbup.gif

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by trulyobsessed
OMG....there was a MAC explosion since the last time i was there!! Sooo many new things!!!

Tempting quad
Shadowy lady Quad

Studio sculpt foundations
Loose mineral foundations

A lot of Beauty Powder Blushes

They had the mineralized duo e/s and the 3 colored e/s.

3 of the Holiday e/s sets.

Im sorry im not remembering specifics....but there was A LOT of new stuff, its definitely worth a trip!
thmbup.gif

Wow, I was there yesterday and I forgot to report! BAD ME D: BADDD.

The Quads:
MAC Trip - All of them
Shadowy Lady Quad
Tempting Quad
(I asked if they had the Spiced Chocolate, but she informed me that was not sent to them
ssad.gif
So sad)
Heatherette Trio #1
Merrily, Gentle, and Pleasantry MSF Blushes
Some extra blushes, not sure of which ones exactly, but they had about 8 or 9. Plus the Neo Sci Fi blushes.
All of the Studio Mist foundations and Studio Sculpt foundation except ones in NW, it was mostly NC colors.
MSF Naturals in Dark, Medium and Light. And the half shimmer half MSF Natural ones, also the Sculpt/Shape duos.
Rollickin', Otherworldly, Greenstroke, and All Natural (I think that's the name) Paint Pots.
A bunch of Fluidlines, Delphic, Blue Peep, Royal Wink, etc.
Only a few shadesticks, Lucky Jade, Beiging and Shimmersand I believe.
A BUNCH of paints. Chartru, Flammable, Canton Candy, Pixel, etc.
A lot of glitterliners including Postpunk (the only one I remember because I bought it, haha)
Lip Gelees from C-Shock, and some others, I forgot the names exactly.
No real new lipsticks except Red She Said, they still had Her Fancy as well.
No Dazzleglasses ;( Sadface
A bunch of new pigments, Mutiny, Lovely Lily, Bell Bottom Blue, Antique Green, Overriched, Heritage Rouge, Steel Blue, Jewelmarine Glitter, Sweet Sienna, etc.
A bunch of eyeshadows including one goldish one from Moonbathe, all the Neo Sci Fi shadows, and some of the duos from the collection with the Pearl glide liners. Didn't see any of the liners there tho.
All of the Holiday Lip Bags, and Eyeshadow Palettes.
All of the brush sets from Red She Said.
Some of the MSF Eyeshadow duo's. Including the green one, and Hot Contrast and two of the MSF Trio eyeshadows from red she said.
A few tendertones.

Anything else I can't really remember :/ Bah. I was so excited to find some stuff I forgot the rest.
choochoo.gif
drools.gif

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracywubsyou
Has anyone been here lately and know what brushes they have in stock? Thanks in advance!
smiles.gif

I'll be going around May 2nd or 3rd.
smiles.gif
So I'll let you know!

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodMittens
I'll be going around May 2nd or 3rd.
smiles.gif
So I'll let you know!

Whatever happened with the problem you had in that cco,did you make a complaint?Just remembered that,hope you don't mind my asking
winks.gif

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
Whatever happened with the problem you had in that cco,did you make a complaint?Just remembered that,hope you don't mind my asking
winks.gif

Yeah I did. And last time I was at the CCO the same lady was there, but didn't say anything :O I was also there with my friends though!

Ciani

Anyone know when they normally get their stock in? I know last time I went to a CCO they didn't have anything and if I drive 3 hours to get to this one I really hope they have more than a few things I want.

I'm planning on driving down there towards the end of the month and hoping they have pigments, paints, MSF and maybe some of the stuff I missed before I got addicted to makeup
th_LMAO.gif

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciani
Anyone know when they normally get their stock in? I know last time I went to a CCO they didn't have anything and if I drive 3 hours to get to this one I really hope they have more than a few things I want.

I'm planning on driving down there towards the end of the month and hoping they have pigments, paints, MSF and maybe some of the stuff I missed before I got addicted to makeup
th_LMAO.gif

Normally they get stock in between the 1st to the 5th. I'll be going Wednesday on the 6th D: That seems to be when they have the most in. At least to me.

Ciani

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodMittens
Normally they get stock in between the 1st to the 5th. I'll be going Wednesday on the 6th D: That seems to be when they have the most in. At least to me.

Thanks! Hope they have alot of pigments...trying to get some of the ones I missed since I only started collecting MAC last July.

ShuGirl

MAC:
Heatherette trio 1
Color Forms blue and green packaged palettes
Fafi Eyes 2
No more trip eyes
Royal Assets [2008 holiday] cool and warm palettes
Royal Assets Look Book [powder, fluidline, brushes]
Tempting Cult of Cherry quad
Shadowy Lady quad
Blushcremes--like 6-7 of them
Gleeful & Warm Soul MSB
Metal X [2008 version..] blue and gold cream shadows
Red She Said Blue/Gold glitter/bronze MES, & blue, silver glitter/ light blue MES
Red She Said l/s, Her Fancy lipstick, Immodest mattene, Brown & Beige Neo Sci Fi lipsticks, the purple one with blue duochrome from Fafi, Fab & Dash from Fafi [name?],
Molasses & Miss Fortune pearlglides
Silverstroke, uppity, fluidlines
Paint pots--variety
Flammable paints, I also saw beige & Chartreuse
Electroflash eye shadow duos: Fresh Green Mix, Play on Plums, Hot Contrast, Polar Opposites, Sea & Sky, Engaging [all from electoflash]
Petticoat & So Ceylon MSFS
Studio Sculpt NC25 & NC45, NW25 powder
Duo Mineralize Powder [released with Electoflash], really light & really dark
Dame Edna BP [peach]
Emanuael Ungaro BP Flower Dew/ Flower Mist or something like that
Eyeshadows: Warming trend, illegal cargo, meet the fleet, submarine, pandomonium, shore leave, Magnetic fields, time & space, femme fi, evening aura, passionate, post haste, signed, sealed, surreal, cool heat, Lotusland, Mink & Sable, a whole bunch!!! Must be like 5-6 more that I didn't name.
Pigments: Vintage gold, reflects blackened red, reflects gold, cocomotion/copperized, steel blue, aire de blue...Wow, I am missing so much, like 9!
Lipglosses: Saw the brown one from Neo Sci Fi, Li' Hot Pepper [electroflash], Snowgirl, and a LOT more.
Tendertones--4 pinky ones.

Clinique:
Black Amethyst [gorgeous!] eyeshadow, and like 8 others, all super pretty!
Cream liners -- All perm shades I think
Asia Exclusive fresh bloom powder
Color Surge Impossibly Glossy set

Bobbi Brown:
Pink Raspberry eye set
Gold Shimmerbrick
Gel liners - ivy, black
Shimmering nudes
4 greyish neutral eyeshadow round pot shades

I visited it on May 1st.

monter

I'm going tomorrow... hopefully I'll be able to pick up Petticoat!

I just bought Fresh Green Mix and Sea & Sky from the counter.. ugh, wish I hadn't now!
smiles.gif
Oh well.

Thanks for the update!

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by monter
I'm going tomorrow... hopefully I'll be able to pick up Petticoat!

I just bought Fresh Green Mix and Sea & Sky from the counter.. ugh, wish I hadn't now!
smiles.gif
Oh well.

Thanks for the update!

Let us know how much is still there
smiles.gif

uabiola

Where is this CCO located?

Also, Bloomingdales on Michigan Ave still has Petticoat MSF...bought it there 2 weeks ago!

Latest posts