B2M - Read before posting questions about Back to MAC.

Waterbb

Re: Questions about Back 2 mac.

I also just got on the live chat with mac, they told me I have to check with the stores to see if they will take them back. So I guess some counters don't really care??

coquetayloca

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacegirl2007
regarding the whole depot thing...

why dont people just buy empty pans to stick in?

Some people do, but some stores aren't picky about that. If I got rejected, then I would invest in some empty pans... but then again, my pots are a bit bent up
smiles.gif

X4biddenxLustX

Ugh, I hope my local Counter will take my depots =[ Otherwise Ill just probably have to throw them out. I'm too lazy and cheap to go through the whole process of ordering empty pans online + s&h for them and having to go glue them back in the pots. If I want the l/s that bad, I'll just buy it.

It's been so long since I've done my last B2M which was back in August when I got Fast Thrill l/s. I don't really want to ask or bring it up to the MA's at my counter or any counter in case they get curious and ask HQ about it and get the heads up that they're not allowed to take depots in.

Ravishing

lol I've gone through the first 10 pages and the last 2 pages and although I learned alot about B2M (thnx everyone!) I didn't find a clear answer to my question:

Can I b2m a shade stick ?
Is it okay if I don't have the lid?

thank-you in advance =)

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreox0x0
sorry if this has been asked,

can you B2M for dazzleglasses?

at stores only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravishing
lol I've gone through the first 10 pages and the last 2 pages and although I learned alot about B2M (thnx everyone!) I didn't find a clear answer to my question:

Can I b2m a shade stick ?
Is it okay if I don't have the lid?

thank-you in advance =)

yes.gif
and
yes.gif

LMD84

not sure where to put this but in the nottingham uk store i back to mac'd my depots today. all the lady commented on was how clean they were! so i guess some places are taking depots still. twas my first time back to macing and it felt great coming out with 3 lippies and no money spent for once!

M4C_G1RL

Hello, i just wondered if you can back to mac eyebrow pencils, and the moisture lush jar?

And finally can it be used against creme team and other collections? Sorry i've never done a back 2 mac before!

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4C_G1RL
Hello, i just wondered if you can back to mac eyebrow pencils, and the moisture lush jar?

And finally can it be used against creme team and other collections? Sorry i've never done a back 2 mac before!

Yes and yes for the first two, and you'll have to check with your local counter/store in regards to collection lipsticks. Most stores and counters accept B2M for any lipsticks in regular black casing (Viva Glam excluded) but it can't hurt to ring first.
smiles.gif

Sophia84

I was wondering if here in Europe they don't mind if the pans are on or not.
Here we cannot B2M for anything else besides l/s so maybe they're not so picky!

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
you need all five mini pigments/glitters to count as one recycle.
you need all five mini glosses to count as one recycle.

as for the 2 lipsticks/mini gloss, each lipstick counts as one, and the gloss only counts if you have 4 other minis to equal one recycle. you can combine all the minis-3 mini glosses with two mini pigments, 2 mini glosses, 2 mini pigments, 1 mini shadestick (from a few years back).

in other words, 5 minis (of anything) count as one recycle.

Do you need to have the outside packaging as well as the 5 vials or 5 lipglass tubes? I was keeping mine in case and have misplaced them (or they got tossed), so now I am not sure if I can B2M the mini's.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenybeeny
Do you need to have the outside packaging as well as the 5 vials or 5 lipglass tubes? I was keeping mine in case and have misplaced them (or they got tossed), so now I am not sure if I can B2M the mini's.

nope. that packaging doesn't count, so no need to have it. just the vials/tubes.

leenybeeny

I happened to stop in MAC the other night and asked about it (as I hadn't seen the response here yet) and I was told that they have no changed the policy on the mini's from the holiday sets and *each one* counts as an empty towards B2M!! So if you have all 5, there is your 5 of 6! I was thrilled to hear this!!

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenybeeny
I happened to stop in MAC the other night and asked about it (as I hadn't seen the response here yet) and I was told that they have no changed the policy on the mini's from the holiday sets and *each one* counts as an empty towards B2M!! So if you have all 5, there is your 5 of 6! I was thrilled to hear this!!

Yay!!

Any word if this is just in Canada or the US also?

It'll take me forever to go through a whole vial of pigment unless I dump all of the product out into a separate container which I might do, just so I can B2M soon again!

I just was at the counter in Macy's just when sugar sweet came out and did a b2m consisting of all depotted empty e/s pots. The MA just dumped them into a bin which I'm assuming is used to store all the B2m empties. She didn't even count to check how many empties I had or anything. No comment about them being depotted or anything either. I then was allowed to choose which l/s I wanted to get.

FemmeFatale

Ernie or Adina! Are you around here? I wonder if you will know this... which of the Mac stores in nyc is the best with B2M'ing depots without pans? Maybe I should just order some pans and be done with it.

leenybeeny

Yay!!

Any word if this is just in Canada or the US also?

It'll take me forever to go through a whole vial of pigment unless I dump all of the product out into a separate container which I might do, just so I can B2M soon again!

[\quote]

I'm not too sure.. I would give your local store a call. I think I may also pour out my vials since I can't get a brush in those silly little things anyways. But they are just soooo darn cute. I am a sucker for little glass containers of anything
winks.gif

Latest posts