B2M - Read before posting questions about Back to MAC.

Moppit

Have You Ever Had Hassles With B2m?

I have 18 e/s pots that I depotted and put into a palette tonight (went really well and easy too). I want to return 6 tomorrow for a lipstick. Has anyone every got a hassle at MAC because the pan was missing and the inside piece was a bit melted?

I just don't want to have to fight with them but will if necessary.

Thanks everyone.

sharronmarie

when i turned mine in, they didnt even look at them!! I just tossed them into a bucket, i dont even think they counted them!!!

Demosthenes

I think the only thing you may have problem with is if you try to Back2MAC the Holiday mini's as singles or if you try to B2M finished pro pans (without the plastic). Those are the only things I've heard via MAC communities, but I've personally never had a problem since I've never tried to B2M those items.

caffn8me

Finished pro pans aren't eligible for B2M. Having said that, they are cheaper than the pots so over six you save about the price of a lipstick anyway.

mzmehshell

Back 2 MAC Question

I tried searching for this on the forum, maybe I am not doing a good enough job but I saw in MUA that the brush cleaner bottle qualifies for B2M? Right? Does it qualify like one eye shadow empty? I was wondering what else qualifies other than eyeshadow empties?

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzmehshell
I tried searching for this on the forum, maybe I am not doing a good enough job but I saw in MUA that the brush cleaner bottle qualifies for B2M? Right? Does it qualify like one eye shadow empty? I was wondering what else qualifies other than eyeshadow empties?

a bottle of brush cleaner does count for B2M, and if you have any of those makeup wipes that little baggie it came in counts as well. Anything that a product was in EXCEPT the box and etc counts as B2M.

Here is some info you might find helpful:

Most primary packaging of M·A·C products is accepted as Back to M·A·C "currency." M·A·C does not accept the following as a part of the program:

-Secondary packaging of any sort [paper box, plastic/cellophane wrapper, shopping bags, etc.]
-Samples [sample containers, special/trial size products for promotional/seasonal kits]
-Cosmetic applicators/tools [disposables, puffs, sponges, scissors, spatulas, swabs, sharpeners, tweezers, curlers]
-Accessories [bags, belts, make-up cases, lashes, Blot Film]

In addition to our "Back to M·A·C Program," M·A·C uses minimal packaging and recycled paper to paperboard packaging in our offices, manufacturing and distribution facilities. Vegetable-based inks are used for printing whenever possible. At M·A·C we share your concerns about the environment and we are continually looking for ways to address those concerns while providing our customers with complete product satisfaction and safety.

user4

ong this i didnt know... that im pretty pissed off about now is that the baggie from the makeup remover whipes qualifies... i threw like 3-4 of those away!!! aaahhh

caffn8me

Just in case there is still any doubt about the M·A·C Brush Cleanser bottle, I've just checked the box it comes in and it has a Back 2 M·A·C logo printed on it.

user3

Oh darn, I just tossed a empty bottle of MAC cleaner into recycle.

Thanks for asking because I would have never thought about it.