B2M - Read before posting questions about Back to MAC.

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho
Isn't the plastic case for false eyelashes B2M-able?

Sure is
smiles.gif

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklyrocks
So, I already thought this but need to confirm, anything which has B2M on the cardboard box flap is eligible?

That is the way I read it. The eye shadow pots have a B2M logo on the packaging but the Pro Pallette eye shadows don't.

MACgirl

b2m question

The plastic holder for eyelashes dont have a bzm symbol so can i use them for b2m?

aquarius11

I've always used them for B2M and they've taken them. I'm pretty sure every counter has the same rules of what they accept for B2M, but I'd still ask just in case.

jmvuitton

they're not supposed to but some do. hell, they're not supposed to take wipes container but some counters do

AllINeedIsMac

And you can only bring 2 sets at a time. Macy's wont let you return more than 12 pieces. I tried, with 36 products...tried to get some lingerie stuff!

AllINeedIsMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocula
I took back 36 empties the first (and only so far) time that I did it and they gave me the 6 lippies with no problem. They also accepted my empty wipes package. I really think it does vary alot depending on location.

Macy's will only do 2 lipsticks at a time. I tried 36 pieces and it wasn't happening!

bluegrassbabe

My Macy's must be more relaxed than others. They let me B2M 42 peices, including some of the holiday mini's. I guess each place can make their own policies.

bellezzadolce

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
Finished pro pans aren't eligible for B2M. Having said that, they are cheaper than the pots so over six you save about the price of a lipstick anyway.

Actually they are, this issue came up in one of our training sessions and we were told that if a customer has them look at them to ensure that they were actual pro pans and not ones that were depotted and we could use them for B2M.

Sushi_Flower

So how do you B2M stuff from mini sets? I've got the Lipgelee set so wondering if they count as 1 or 2 all together maybe?

mspixieears

Thanks mspicky, I sent martygreene a link to this thread and referred her especially to your post and hopefully she'll add it to the relevant thread in the FAQ forum.

iheartjuppy

B2m

I think they'll take the eyelash box (it has a B2M logo on it IIRC). I had a MA refuse to take a paint back as B2M once - even though it clearly has the recycle logo on it. I emailed MAC and they said Paints DEFINITELY count (it was full sized, not a mini/charm). So I agree - I think it varies by location and the person you're dealing with. I also had an MA give me a REALLY hard time when I went in with 12 empties for 2 lipsticks and he was like "So you're not even going to BUY anything?!" I wanted to say "Look, I've clearly bought 12 lipsticks in the past, and I'm here all the time, so stuff it". Instead I said "not today..." but I was offended.

blueyedlady87

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartjuppy
I think they'll take the eyelash box (it has a B2M logo on it IIRC). I had a MA refuse to take a paint back as B2M once - even though it clearly has the recycle logo on it. I emailed MAC and they said Paints DEFINITELY count (it was full sized, not a mini/charm). So I agree - I think it varies by location and the person you're dealing with. I also had an MA give me a REALLY hard time when I went in with 12 empties for 2 lipsticks and he was like "So you're not even going to BUY anything?!" I wanted to say "Look, I've clearly bought 12 lipsticks in the past, and I'm here all the time, so stuff it". Instead I said "not today..." but I was offended.

Wow, that was kind of rude! I mean, 12 empty lipsticks is like $168. i also had a bad expierience w/ a male SA. Thankx for the info about the paints/eye lash boxes. I think I'll call before i make the trip across town. Thanks!

Pink_minx

What to do w/ empty e/s pot?

I put all my eyeshadows into a pallette and I dont know what to do with the empty pots I have like 15 of them, I heard you can turn them in for the AIDs foundation right? and you get a free l/s is that true?