B2M - Read before posting questions about Back to MAC.

AudreyNicole

How does B2M work?

I am just getting started with MAC and have seen B2M all over the place... Can someone tell me how it works? TIA!
smiles.gif

glittergoddess27

Also a recent addition to the B2M program,.. you can no longer get lipsticks in special packaging for your empties,.. apparently according to an email recieved from MAC I posted here recently you can get LE lipsticks still so long as they are in the standard MAC Silver rimmed tube,.. but if they have colored rims (example Viva Glams are red) or special packaging,.. you will not be able to get them,.. so far Catherine D has been the only one this effects,.. but I imagine that Lure/Baited/Hooked might be effected as well,.... since the big summer collections seem to be in special packaging,...Just thought I would update,..

Hikaru-chan

It also depends from store to store, my counter was allowing B2M on the CD collection but I payed for them anyway as I had no empties at the time.

sbetsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oblivion
Can I get a LE lipstick from B2M?

Not if it is in special packaging (ex. catherine icon), but regular LE lipsticks should be okay.

zoebeee

Does anybody know if they accept empty wipes packaging? As I have an empty and I don't want to wait to finish something else.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by oblivion
Can I get a LE lipstick from B2M?

I got Body Suit (Lingerie) with B2M, in-store (tho it should be same regardless). I'm hoping to do the same for Culturebloom!

ShelleyME

Someone on MUA wanted me to get her the Asian Playboy lipsticks with her B2M. It turned out that they wouldn't let me. I guess in this case, it was special packaging (I think it was pink). But, the MA said that this was prohibited with ALL LE lipsticks. I tried to clarify with MAC. They referred me to the Estee Lauder people here in Singapore, but, nothing after that. Anyway, I ended up trading the empties in for 2 for myself and buying the 2 Playboys for the girl. I hated to have her waste postage on mailing the empties to me.

mybeautifulface

B2M Disappointment

I took 12 empties and I wanted Florabundi and Poppy Hop. The MA informed me that LE lipsticks are no longer available through the B2M program because MAC wants to provide their (paying) customers a chance to purchase the LE lipsticks.

I was like I'm a paying customer because I always spend more than $100 everytime I shop at MAC.

Well I ended up getting Sandy B. and Lame. This happended at a Macy's store.

This is so not cool.

asraicat

thats inaccurate policy she was spouting:

only the special LE pkging is now exempt because it costs more to manufacture

(like the Viva Glams & the charity benefits)

IE... the differently coloured metal l/s from CD icon weren't redeemable w/ B2M but the CB l/s were all in reg. pkging so fair game...i wld call the counter & ask the mgr to clarify the new policies w/ her staff (nicely, of course)

starlight502

no way! keep your b2m stuff and try another counter next time... that is crazy. the LE pkging i can understand but that other excuse is way off. How does she think you got 6 empties anyway... Um being a big ol' paying customer!!!
smiles.gif

Virgo

She was wrong. I got 2 LE lipsticks with B2M a couple days ago. As long as the lipsticks do not have special packaging you should be ok.

glittergoddess27

Yep she was really wrong,.. on a thread here I posted an exact quote from Susan Sheridan,<---- Global Customer Service person,..in answer to that particular question,.. so long as the tubes have the silver and black casing,.. they are eligible for B2M,.. go kick some butt! Actually you could search that thread and print that out take it with you,.. LOL. I know I would be kickin some butt.

Latest posts