Bad celebrity make-up looks...

cypriotdiva

ok I saw some pics of certain celebrities over the net looking bad made-up and decided to post some pics for us to learn from their mistakes and to see that even their make-up artists aren't perfect...some of my targets are jessica simpson,fergie and kellis who I think most of the time look quite trashy and their make up is very unflattering...if you have also some bad celebrity make-up pics or certain celebs you dont like their make-up pst it here

blazeno.8

I personally think the one in pink wouldn't look all that bad if her hair was a different color.

aziajs

I have seen some bad makeup on celebrities and I sometimes wonder if they just decided to be daring and do something different, if the lighting is just bad or if it's just really bad.

gatsby

With Kelis, I think it's not so much a problem with the makeup as with the HAIR (ugh) and photo... JSimp has no excuses though.

chocolategoddes

haha.. kelis. I love her style but platinum blonde is not her color! pretty much any christina aguilera looks from her "dirrty" phase to 2006 were bad IMO. I mean, i think she would have pulled of the marylin monroe look if her brows werent so thin.

Miss Pumpkin

I love red lips, but this is BAAAAAAAAAAAD

gg06arrival_g5.jpg

I don't know where to start here...
nonono.gif

jlo_eyebrows_400.jpg

-30530465358db1bc22.jpg

12902569vibbbe225200764721PM.jpg

Another lost cause...

kelly-osbourne-400a052307.jpg

1284491.jpg

10334241_5a7a6c9a24.jpg

I can't stand this woman...
girl_devil.gif

mariah-carey-400a052307.jpg

CantAffordMAC

Celebrities can look pretty jacked up. I don't think Jlo looks too bad in this one though
-30530465358db1bc22.jpg

And I don't think Jessica simpson looks bad in the last picture. Oh well

trollydolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
Celebrities can look pretty jacked up. I don't think Jlo looks too bad in this one though
-30530465358db1bc22.jpg

And I don't think Jessica simpson looks bad in the last picture. Oh well

its just so 90's!!!

Willa

Nobody talked about the latest Christina Aguilera look?
I don't know what she did to her eyebrows but they look grey o_0

tara_hearts

I don't even know if this trainwreck counts..

293.love.courtney.041707.jpg

courtney-love-lips.png

courtney-love-01.jpg

& Don't make the same mistake I did and google search Ms. Courtney Love or you will see WAY to much more of her then your bargained for.

alien21xx

LOL at Courtney Love above. I used to be a fan of her Celebrity Skin look though. That was when she looked put-together. I think now she just looks like she's trying too hard (it's not even funny anymore).

I thought Christina's black hair days were pretty bad. She has pretty, delicate features and IMO the dark make-up and gigantic hair overpowered her face.

Jessica Simpson looks slightly deranged in the first post. :O Also, she's... orange. Orange is not any real human being's right skintone. *shudders*

Lastly, I don't want to post a picture because it might cause us all to have nightmares, but Amy Winehouse anyone?

Willa

x116143666608043752_5.jpg

o_0
That is waaaaaayyyyyyy too much makeup

I don't know who that is but this is terrible!
514528235_5c68cdb175_o.jpg

SquirrelQueen

Quote:
I don't know who that is but this is terrible!
514528235_5c68cdb175_o.jpg

I was afraid that it was Marie Osmond but thankfully it's not.

This is Marie---and this is GOOD makeup!

marie.jpg