Bad celebrity make-up looks...

Willa

Nicole of the Pussycat dolls...
Not very... natural
nicolaiim5.jpg

Enkuli

My dear friends keep saying how (ex?) Pussycat Nicole is sooo freaking gorgeous. All I can see is a pretty girl who doesn't look so pretty anymore because of that makeup gone overboard. Has anyone btw seen that Simpsons episode where Homer Simpson has a makeup gun? I think quite a few of the celebrities has been hit with that kind of weapon- multiple times.

paopao

JLo doesn't seem to find the right lipstick for her... always too dark or too light... Nudes doesn't look good on her, as her lips are naturally dark pink...
Besides, she always look older than she is... that make up... that clothes... that hair...
thmbdn.gif

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkuli
My dear friends keep saying how (ex?) Pussycat Nicole is sooo freaking gorgeous. All I can see is a pretty girl who doesn't look so pretty anymore because of that makeup gone overboard. Has anyone btw seen that Simpsons episode where Homer Simpson has a makeup gun? I think quite a few of the celebrities has been hit with that kind of weapon- multiple times.

Really? I think Nicole always looks great. That picture wasn't very natural, but makeup doesn't always have to be. She's naturally tan, I don't see any lines as to where her tanner/foundation stopped. She's just making a weird face. I think she always looks good. Just my opinion
winks.gif

Enkuli

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
Really? I think Nicole always looks great. That picture wasn't very natural, but makeup doesn't always have to be. She's naturally tan, I don't see any lines as to where her tanner/foundation stopped. She's just making a weird face. I think she always looks good. Just my opinion
winks.gif

Well I like more natural makeup like below. I'm a huge fan of natural beauty. Sure Nicole isn't a klownmonster like some other celebs, but I would like to see her wearing a little bit less makeup instead of draq look. Of course makeup can sometimes be more obvious but personally I don't enjoy seeing big eyelining on her linds all the time.

nicolescherzinger.jpg

weldhian

Quote:

nicolescherzinger.jpg

She looks so much better in this photo. I also think she looks better with more weight on.

I used to think Nicole was so gorgeous when she was in Eden's Crush (lol, remember them??)

Bernadette

Dang there are some gnarly makeup looks on here! The self-tanner and J'Los way too light conealer top my list. Nicole from the Pussy Cat Dolls looks just awful in that one pic
thmbdn.gif

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Well I like more natural makeup like below. I'm a huge fan of natural beauty. Sure Nicole isn't a klownmonster like some other celebs, but I would like to see her wearing a little bit less makeup instead of draq look. Of course makeup can sometimes be more obvious but personally I don't enjoy seeing big eyelining on her linds all the time.

nicolescherzinger.jpg

Got cha. She does look way better in that picture.

Briar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
Celine Dion
celinedion.jpg

EEEk, that's just bad all over... Bad hair, bad makeup, really awful dress, and she looks way, way too thin.

I know I'm being hyper-critical but when you put yourself out there like this... (that's why I would never want to be a celeb).

paopao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briar
EEEk, that's just bad all over... Bad hair, bad makeup, really awful dress, and she looks way, way too thin.

I know I'm being hyper-critical but when you put yourself out there like this... (that's why I would never want to be a celeb).

She's got a 9 years old girl's body there
thmbdn.gif

wolfsong

Some people are naturally thin though - and boney i might add.
Dion has always been slim as far as i know, thats her shape.

Patricia

jennifer lopez is so pretty but sometimes she just overuses the touche eclat around her eyes... and she's using the wrong shade!

chameleonmary

Quote:
Has anyone btw seen that Simpsons episode where Homer Simpson has a makeup gun? I think quite a few of the celebrities has been hit with that kind of weapon- multiple times.

Marge: "Homer, you have it set on 'whore'!"

magg0rz

^ I love that episode. I can't stand that I love New York show. VH1 will make a show about anyone nowadays.