Beauty of Color Tutorial Requests

Me220

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonyannette
I want to see a Mod Look on a dark skin girl...please, please, please
somebody,anybody?
smiles.gif

This would be excellent. If I had some false lashes, I'd play with it. Maybe I'll see what I can do.

doniad101

:eek:)

Yay. Okay, well I'd like to see a tutorial on pink eyeshadows
oh.gif
) What shades look good on us and where to place them. I want a flirty look and what way to get it, then by using pink!
oh.gif
) If that makes sense. LOL. Well, if anyone wants to help me with that, i'd really appreciate it!
cheerleader.gif

oh and I'm NW45 if that helps anyone.

Candace

Quote:
I would like to request a tutorial on good "Fresh faced" looks for dark skin tones.
Preferably with pinks and browns. I want to look all rosey and healthy.

This is going to be a really pretty look,Candace

saj20052006

Swish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_MAC
I'd like to see how to make Swish work. It looks white-ish on my lids & so does Sable, but they're both such pretty colours. (NC45)

Try using a paint as a base, such as Artjam, this will help darking up Swish. Which is one of my favorite color.

Artjam - Base
Swish - Lid
Cranberry or Flammable - Crease

uberlicious

I would really like to see two looks. One with brights, perhaps turquoise or pink, and also one that shows me how to make nude lips work for darker girls.

Kels823

Would like to see someone w/ a darker skintone use BlueBrown pigment.. So far it looks muddy on meh.. just looking for placement ideas, etc., that are flattering.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kels823
Would like to see someone w/ a darker skintone use BlueBrown pigment.. So far it looks muddy on meh.. just looking for placement ideas, etc., that are flattering.

Take a look at Juneplum’s FOTD….When I first saw it, my jaw dropped!!!

http://www.specktra.net/showthread.p...=Playing+color

Eyes:
Ostentatious f/l as base
Blue brown p/g all over lid
Carbon - crease
Blue Brown & Smolder e/k - waterline
Retrospeck - highlight
Blacktrack f/l
Diorshow mascara

I get so many compliments when I wear this look. I’ve sometime added blue peep and delphic FLs as a liner. Also, if you don’t have ostentatious FL for the base, I’ve used dipdown and graphic brown FLs. I’ve also used flammable and deep shadow paints as a base, too.….So whenever anyone asks about how to wear blue brown, I always point them to Juneplum’s FOTD…ENJOY!

ohsosparkly

deep set eyes-need help with look to bring them out!

I'm NC42/ Prescriptives Level 4 with dark undereye circles as well as deep set (lots of area between lid and crease) and slightly downturned eyes. I'd love to see a tutorial on how to make the eye area brighter and upturned (besides winging up the eyeliner).

thanks!

Sundae

being that this new collaboration with Barbie and MAC I thought it might be cool to do a similar look. I think we should have a challenge to see if it would work.

What do you think. I'll have a go at it over the weekend. I'm already wearing pink gloss today and I've had so many looks already. (and no, it doesn't look bad lol)

SohoChic

I actually copied the same look I will pos a tutorial soon. The look below. I used swimming as the green. It looked really cool!

macbarb1.bmp

Cinammonkisses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me220
I have put my money where my mouth is. I've made a tutorial. There are way too many pictures, so I have linked it. My Fall-Inspired Tutorial. Hope you Ladies enjoy.

I'm new here but I just wanted to chime in and say that your tutorial is awesome! You actually favor my sister. I cant' wait to try this look!

elektra513

Quote:
I want to see a Mod Look on a dark skin girl...please, please, please
somebody,anybody?
smiles.gif

Has anyone done this yet??

Cinammonkisses

I'd like to see a caramel brown cutie (NC45) create a turquoise look. I like shimmer/sparkles too. If anyone could do this tutorial for me, I'd be forever in your debt!

___Mon

Hi, I'm a newbie and MAC virgin too! I'd love to see a tute on an Daytime simple look to wear to work for Asian skin - or maybe recs on where to find one on this site? TIA!

Cinammonkisses

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith130
mod look and turquise/teal on the way this weekend!

Can you please let me know when you've done it
thmbup.gif

MAChostage

Metal Pigments

Would anyone care to show their application and looks of metal pigments? Any of them will do.
smiles.gif

xedenx

Blues, I am bluely challenged!!!! I have a tonne of gorgeous blues but i have no idea what to do with them!

aziajs

I actually did a teal look a month or so ago. I am going to try to do a more vivid one and post it.