Becca Cosmetics

montREALady

I really like the under eye corrector, to me it has an iridescence, but when I put concealer over it, it doesn't show.
Yes, it really brightens! I've been trying the EL Double Wear Brush-On Glow BB Highlighter in Deep, I like it for if I want that subtle under eye look. Have you been using the Becca concealer with it?

pinkcrush

I just picked up the Becca Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector yesterday... I've read mixed reviews, any thoughts here???

v0ltagekid

I just picked up the Becca Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector yesterday... I've read mixed reviews, any thoughts here???
You need very little of it, use your fingers to blend it in.
Work in sections, I only put it on my nose in the summer, and center of forehead, and I have to apply to the areas separately or it dries too fast.
I really like it, it definitely works well!

montREALady

The Becca rep guided me towards the Bronzing Skin Perfector for my skin tone instead. I haven't bought any of them though.

pinkcrush

You need very little of it, use your fingers to blend it in.  Work in sections, I only put it on my nose in the summer, and center of forehead, and I have to apply to the areas separately or it dries too fast. I really like it, it definitely works well! 
It's too expensive for me to use all over lol, it will be on my t zone after warming it up with my fingers a bit, thanx!

montREALady

Opal's my favorite, too, followed by Rose Gold and Topaz.
@msvluvsmac I think it depends on how you like to use them. Opal is lighter than the others. Topaz is subtle but beautiful on my skin tone and mixed with foundation, Rose Gold is gorg as a highlight (haven't tried mixing with foundation) and Opal is also nice as a highlight and on my skin tone is brighter and more noticeable. I don't think I'm enjoying it as much because it's the little one from the Best of Becca collection and it has a doe-foot applicator. Those irk me unless it's concealer.

msvluvsmac

@msvluvsmac  I think it depends on how you like to use them. Opal is lighter than the others. Topaz is subtle but beautiful on my skin tone and mixed with foundation, Rose Gold is gorg as a highlight (haven't tried mixing with foundation) and Opal is also nice as a highlight and on my skin tone is brighter and more noticeable. I don't think I'm enjoying it as much because it's the little one from the Best of Becca collection and it has a doe-foot applicator. Those irk me unless it's concealer.
I had the travel size in my hand at the sale and talked myself out of it. I still may try it. I love all of the Becca products I've bought so far so maybe I'll add it to my collection.

pinkcrush

I was gonna grab Topaz on Sunday but it was very subtle on my skin tone and opted to go with the Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer with has 4 stripes in varying shades... I love Opal!!!

montREALady

I was gonna grab Topaz on Sunday but it was very subtle on my skin tone and opted to go with the Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer with has 4 stripes in varying shades... I love Opal!!!
OMG Topaz is gorg though. Seriously, people will wonder what is on your face, hahaha.

LiliV

My Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle lipgloss came in, it's really pretty! I got the shade Guava/Opal. The formula is a little thicker but isn't sticky, I really like it so far
8841cd70_image.jpeg
6cdc4ce8_image.jpeg

LiliV

^ The applicator didn't bother me much, I actually wore this over the regular Becca Beach Tint today and the combo was really nice. You just have to be careful to not push too much product out, a little goes a long way!

Latest posts