Becca Cosmetics

montREALady

Beautiful. I haven't used my BC------thanks for the incentive!!!!!
pretty.gif

lmao.gif
That's when you have too much!
girlhaha.gif

shontay07108

Do you have a pic of it on? You have me thinking now, lol. They had a ton when I went so I'm not worried about it disappearing. Seriously, Becca's formula is like BUTTER! Anyone swatch C.Pop next to LM Indiscretion? For some reason when I swatched I found it reminded me of something I already have. I'm going back for that Sephora Hot Flush blush. By the time I got there I was already well past my lunch break and couldn't stand in that line.
Nope, sorry. I haven't taken any selfies since I bought it. I wore it today, too but I'm out of the habit of doing it. It's the second best highlighter I have (next to BC). It looks like it's coming from within instead of just sitting on top and that's a challenge sometimes with that kind of shade on brown skin.

montREALady

Nope, sorry. I haven't taken any selfies since I bought it. I wore it today, too but I'm out of the habit of doing it. It's the second best highlighter I have (next to BC). It looks like it's coming from within instead of just sitting on top and that's a challenge sometimes with that kind of shade on brown skin.
Sounds great. I'm at the point where I don't need another highlighter, I'm overwhelmed, lol.

msvluvsmac

Do you have a pic of it on? You have me thinking now, lol. They had a ton when I went so I'm not worried about it disappearing. Seriously, Becca's formula is like BUTTER!

Anyone swatch C.Pop next to LM Indiscretion? For some reason when I swatched I found it reminded me of something I already have.

I'm going back for that Sephora Hot Flush blush. By the time I got there I was already well past my lunch break and couldn't stand in that line.
CP is my new favorite highlighter. I actually like it better than Opal on me. It gives me more of a shimmer/glow and I've gotten a lot of compliments since I've been wearing it. Someone from Specktra said they blended a little with one of their blushes so I tried it and loved it (I think I blended it with MAC's Make you Mine).

I'm going after work to look at their blushes. I've seen several swatches of Hot Flush on WOC and it looks nice. I've never bought a Sephora blush before so I'm interested in trying one.

msvluvsmac

werd.gif

montREALady

CP is my new favorite highlighter. I actually like it better than Opal on me. It gives me more of a shimmer/glow and I've gotten a lot of compliments since I've been wearing it. Someone from Specktra said they blended a little with one of their blushes so I tried it and loved it (I think I blended it with MAC's Make you Mine).

I'm going after work to look at their blushes. I've seen several swatches of Hot Flush on WOC and it looks nice. I've never bought a Sephora blush before so I'm interested in trying one.
Y'all ain't helping my pocket!!

I've been meaning to buy it for months. I've never bought one either come to think of it.

Medgal07

Do you have a pic of it on? You have me thinking now, lol. They had a ton when I went so I'm not worried about it disappearing. Seriously, Becca's formula is like BUTTER!

Anyone swatch C.Pop next to LM Indiscretion? For some reason when I swatched I found it reminded me of something I already have.

I'm going back for that Sephora Hot Flush blush. By the time I got there I was already well past my lunch break and couldn't stand in that line.
Here you go Monte!!

Champagne Pop bottom & Indiscretion top. CP is much pigmented & vibrant

montREALady

AKA Product Overload
icon_eek.gif
I know girl. I have stuff I haven't opened. Like that Target one with the highlighter and bronzer, Chic Luminosity, I don't even know where it is!
http://www.target.com/p/sonia-kashuk-chic-luminosity-bronzer-highlighter-duo/-/A-16751142

I need to make mental notes to wear something!

Medgal07

I know girl. I have stuff I haven't opened. Like that Target one with the highlighter and bronzer, Chic Luminosity, I don't even know where it is!
http://www.target.com/p/sonia-kashuk-chic-luminosity-bronzer-highlighter-duo/-/A-16751142

I need to make mental notes to wear something!
YASSSSSS!!! It's just getting worse. Taking part in the theme makeup challenges helps me a lot because people will mention and item that they wore in a look and I'm
then reminded to use it. I purchased the entire eTom Ford summer collection months ago and have only used a very small fraction of it---it's crazy!!!!!