Becca Cosmetics

lyseD

New to Becca. I am planning a trip to Sephora on Monday and thought I'd try one of the travel sized liquid skin perfectors.

In Mac I wear C1 in Face and Body and NW 18 in Mineralized foundation.

Which do you think would work better with my skin tone Opal or Moonstone?

Thanks for the help.

pinkcrush

New to Becca. I am planning a trip to Sephora on Monday and thought I'd try one of the travel sized liquid skin perfectors. In Mac I wear C1 in Face and Body and NW 18 in Mineralized foundation. Which do you think would work better with my skin tone Opal or Moonstone? Thanks for the help.
Either will look nice however Opal may be too warm for ur skin tone if u prefer a bright highlight... Moonstone would be coloer on u but its just a matter of personal preference. Let us know how it works out for u

erine1881

New to Becca. I am planning a trip to Sephora on Monday and thought I'd try one of the travel sized liquid skin perfectors. In Mac I wear C1 in Face and Body and NW 18 in Mineralized foundation. Which do you think would work better with my skin tone Opal or Moonstone? Thanks for the help.
Moonstone for sure!

MissTania

Quote:
Did I miss that Miss Tania?? I'm glad you made your way over here!!!!
girlhaha.gif
I posted just a little earlier then saw the Becca thread and answered my own Query- where there are highlighters, there is Meddy!
th_DANCE.gif

I'm really getting into Highlighters these days, I don't know how I ever went without them. I haven't hoarded them...yet.

I checked out the Bobbi Brown Telluride Sunset Pink Shimmer Brick yesterday, and I can see why they are so popular. Have you seen it?

http://www.doridavis.org/bobbi-brown-telluride-sunset-pink-shimmer-brick/

I'll be checking out Becca's highlighters in person this week at Sephora - any must haves?
pretty.gif

montREALady

Quote: Thanks for the swatches! I love Champagne Pop, I hope it is available here as on Becca Online (Australia) it is not showing. I posted just a little earlier then saw the Becca thread and answered my own Query- where there are highlighters, there is Meddy!:happydance: I'm really getting into Highlighters these days, I don't know how I ever went without them. I haven't hoarded them...yet. I checked out the Bobbi Brown Telluride Sunset Pink Shimmer Brick yesterday, and I can see why they are so popular. Have you seen it? http://www.doridavis.org/bobbi-brown-telluride-sunset-pink-shimmer-brick/ I'll be checking out Becca's highlighters in person this week at Sephora - any must haves?:pretty:
NP. Maybe Opal and check out Rose Gold. Moonstone is nice for fair skin. Pressed are so buttery soft and have the most color pay off. Liquids are more subtle.

BarbieWalters

So... I'm New to the Becca train! And I have no idea why! I love their products I'm still trying to decide if I should use my Sephora giftcard for the rose gold or topaz highlighter (pressed). What do you ladies think I'm NW 47 btw...

TheLadyDanger

Love their pressed highlighters. I own Opal, Champagne Pop, Champagne Gold, Blushed Copper and Rose Gold. I've had great experience with these highlighters. They are soft, buttery and very pigmented, so I barely tap my brush. HOWEVER, I am underwhelmed with Rose Gold. It swatches smoothly like the others, but once applied with a brush, it doesn't have the same pigmented finish.

I am thinking of returning it and exchanging it to Moonstone.

For reference, I'm about NC 35-40 in MAC.

shontay07108

It seems like rose gold colored powders just disappear into my skin, unfortunately. I've got my sights on the Topaz pressed powder. That'll make 3 Becca powders for me in the span of 2 weeks.

montREALady

It seems like rose gold colored powders just disappear into my skin, unfortunately. I've got my sights on the Topaz pressed powder. That'll make 3 Becca powders for me in the span of 2 weeks.
Really? Hmmm, I'm wearing Rose Gold today. Definitely see it, though it's not as impactful as some of my other highlighters. It also leans more gold than rose than anything.

shontay07108

Really? Hmmm, I'm wearing Rose Gold today. Definitely see it, though it's not as impactful as some of my other highlighters. It also leans more gold than rose than anything.
Yeah, it just doesn't do what I think a rose gold powder should do on my complexion so I'm just going to stay away from that. I want a little more impact.

montREALady

Yeah, it just doesn't do what I think a rose gold powder should do on my complexion so I'm just going to stay away from that. I want a little more impact.
What's a good rose gold for us? Have you found one? I bought a NYX one (Enigmatic) that was supposed to be pink with gold, same thing, pure gold on me.

shontay07108

What's a good rose gold for us? Have you found one? I bought a NYX one (Enigmatic) that was supposed to be pink with gold, same thing, pure gold on me.
The best I've used is Cindy-Lou by Thebalm. It doesn't turn gold and it's smooth, but it's not POW. You know? Not a serious wow factor, but it's nice.

Yazmin

I might try layering Rose Gold over Blushed Copper and see if that can bring out more of the Rose tones.