Becca Cosmetics

dash4

I know girl. I have stuff I haven't opened. Like that Target one with the highlighter and bronzer, Chic Luminosity, I don't even know where it is!
http://www.target.com/p/sonia-kashuk-chic-luminosity-bronzer-highlighter-duo/-/A-16751142

I need to make mental notes to wear something!
I LOVE that Sonia Kashuk higlighter!! I wear it every day, even though I have Becca pressed skin perfectors in Moonstone, Opal, Rose gold and champagne pop.. and Becca liquid perfectors in Pearl, Moonstone and Opal.. I just bought TWO backups of it,, You need to find it !!

montREALady

I LOVE that Sonia Kashuk higlighter!! I wear it every day, even though I have Becca pressed skin perfectors in Moonstone, Opal, Rose gold and champagne pop.. and Becca liquid perfectors in Pearl, Moonstone and Opal.. I just bought TWO backups of it,, You need to find it !!
I'm going to look later!! I think it's in my highlighter/blush case but since I keep reaching for the same things I don't see it.

thebloomroom

Have any of you mixed the liquid shimmering skin perfector into your lotion? I'm thinking of buying topaz and mixing it in for when I go on my next beach vacation so I can just be a walking halo

Yazmin

Have any of you mixed the liquid shimmering skin perfector into your lotion? I'm thinking of buying topaz and mixing it in for when I go on my next beach vacation so I can just be a walking halo
I do with Topaz. I've gotten compliments on my glowy skin when I've done it.

thebloomroom

I do with Topaz. I've gotten compliments on my glowy skin when I've done it.
Ladies, what's your skintone if you don't mind me asking? I don't use MAC foundation but I'm around NC45 without a tan. Topaz appeals to me the most for an overall body glow, but not sure if it will be too dark. The other shades seem wayy too light for a full body highlight!

msvluvsmac

Ladies, what's your skintone if you don't mind me asking? I don't use MAC foundation but I'm around NC45 without a tan. Topaz appeals to me the most for an overall body glow, but not sure if it will be too dark. The other shades seem wayy too light for a full body highlight!
NC50

montREALady

It won't be too dark, especially if you're mixing with lotion. I plan to do it this summer. Those who use it on your face, do you do so in normal highlight areas? I feel like it won't be impactful. Anyone mix it with face moisturizer?

thebloomroom

Those who use it on your face, do you do so in normal highlight areas? I feel like it won't be impactful. Anyone mix it with face moisturizer?
Thanks--sounds like it'll work for me! I'll bite the bullet and get it.

From what I've read, it seems like the liquid is the least opaque. I like my highlight to be obnoxious so I stick to the pressed powder

montREALady

Thanks--sounds like it'll work for me! I'll bite the bullet and get it.

From what I've read, it seems like the liquid is the least opaque. I like my highlight to be obnoxious so I stick to the pressed powder
It is. I have the Topaz liquid and I remember everyone said to get it...I just don't know how to use it since like you, I like obnoxious
greengrin.gif
I don't want the only reason is to use it mixed with lotion on my body. If that was the case I can use my Avon Satin Glow for $6!
pretty.gif

I love the rose gold liquid.
eyelove.gif

msvluvsmac

It won't be too dark, especially if you're mixing with lotion. I plan to do it this summer. Those who use it on your face, do you do so in normal highlight areas? I feel like it won't be impactful. Anyone mix it with face moisturizer?
I used it all over my face mixed with my moisturizer or foundation. It just gives a nice glow. The liquids are more subtle than the pressed formula. Last year was the first time i ever tried a highlighter and i really liked Topaz. Now i have all of them except moonstone and whenever i want a nice subtle glow, i grab Topaz.

msvluvsmac

It is. I have the Topaz liquid and I remember everyone said to get it...I just don't know how to use it since like you, I like obnoxious :D  I don't want the only reason is to use it mixed with lotion on my body. If that was the case I can use my Avon Satin Glow for $6!:pretty: I love the rose gold liquid.:eyelove:  
I use Becca rose gold mixed with my liquid foundation when i want something more "obnoxious." I use topaz when i want to wear a more natural glow. I used it during vacation last year to the beach and got compliments.

montREALady

I used it all over my face mixed with my moisturizer or foundation. It just gives a nice glow. The liquids are more subtle than the pressed formula. Last year was the first time i ever tried a highlighter and i really liked Topaz. Now i have all of them except moonstone and whenever i want a nice subtle glow, i grab Topaz.
I've done the mix with foundation and even used it alone. My thing is I feel like it's meant for if you're doing a dewy look...which I do only on the weekends... aka no makeup ! I feel like putting it on and then powder over it defeats the purpose?
I use Becca rose gold mixed with my liquid foundation when i want something more "obnoxious." I use topaz when i want to wear a more natural glow. I used it during vacation last year to the beach and got compliments.

jenise

I've done the mix with foundation and even used it alone. My thing is I feel like it's meant for if you're doing a dewy look...which I do only on the weekends... aka no makeup ! I feel like putting it on and then powder over it defeats the purpose?
I love mixing Opal with matte foundations (like double wear and pro matte) but I also never powder my whole face so the luminosity shines through!

montREALady

I don't powder my whole face either. True montREALady, defeats the purpose.
I do, I use a finishing powder that I'm obsessed with. Black Radiance Soft Focus. Today I didn't use my usual foundation, I used a more dewy one, the Boots no 9 mixed with Topaz, then lightly dusted the finishing powder. Since it's not heavy it looked nice.

montREALady

I love mixing Opal with matte foundations (like double wear and pro matte) but I also never powder my whole face so the luminosity shines through!
I never think to use it with a matte foundation but I'll do it with my DW tomorrow. I imagine it would be less shine with that than with the Boots No 9 and I can probably go without powder but otherwise it's shine city!

sullenxriot182

Just a heads up if you spend $25 on the Sephora site you can use the code PERFECTOR to get a deluxe sample size of either pressed, poured, or liquid Opal :)

montREALady

Just a heads up if you spend $25 on the Sephora site you can use the code PERFECTOR to get a deluxe sample size of either pressed, poured, or liquid Opal :)
Yes someone posted it here yesterday! I have the liquid and pressed so I wouldn't mind trying the poured. But I don't really need anything at Sephora. I bought something in the store yesterday because I didn't want to wait for shipping *womp womp*