Benefit

yumemiru

any recommandation on this brand of make up? It's available in Macy's. I was there today and took a look but was in a hurry to go so didn't try it. I wanted some opinion before making a purchase I might regret. Thanks in advance
smiles.gif

the bad gal lash mascara is very very nice. i don't use the brush that comes with it though. it's uge and gets mascara on my eyelids!

i also love their Dallas blush/bronzer.

DOLLface

BadGal Lash is my favorite mascara. The brush is HUGE, but I don't have any problems with it.

Bernadette

Badgal lash is my absolute favorite mascara and I feel like I've tried them all. I'm also really interested in she-laq and have heard great things about it
thmbup.gif

chillipea

I use the Boi-ing concealer and it's the best I've concealer I've used. A little goes a long way and it doesn't budge or melt. But I think there's only 3 colour choices.

User49

I have just started working for them so i can suggest my faves:

VIP Gloss in My People Your People
Get Bent Mascara
Bad Gal Blue Mascara
Playsticks
High Beam

pompom.gif

chazza

i have their big beautiful eyes palette and love it! it really does all it says...but for their other products i'd say it's a hit or miss...you either really love them and they work perfect for you, or you hate them and they don't do anything for the price.

Taj

Dr Feel good and Benetint - a MUST ! ! !
I like ooh-la-lift, which takes away the puffiness and dark circles of my eyes ina minute !

zaralovesmac

Hoola bronzer is my fav. bronzer ever!I quite like BadGal lash but the brush is so big that it goes all over my eyelids..very annoying.

mollythedolly

I like Some Kind-a Gorgeous but it only has one shade. That's my almost exact color and I really don't think it would be "prefect for all skin tones" like they say it is.

janwa09

Dallas is great as both blush and bronzer--this is my fave!

High Beam is a great highlighter for light skintones...10 is also a great alternative cos you're getting a bronzer and highlighter all in one.

For light coverage foundation try Some Kind a Gorgeous--sheer enough for daytime looks.

I also recommend Eye Bright! I use this as an undereye concealer anytime of the day and it gives me this less tired look.

trollydolly

i own bad gal lash, dallas, dandelion, show off's in mint julep and ruby doo, big beautiful eyes palette and high beam. some of the products i love and others not so much.
benefit can be a bit gimiky (sp?!?!) at times but they have quite a few best sellers which are of a good quality
laura

Latest posts