Big Brother Anyone??

TISH1124

Ice is coming down like Crazy now!!! they are all still hanging tuff...Gnat still talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juxtapose

Nat needs to leave. Her lies are absolutely ridiculous, and don't even get me started on the proposal business. Her little crown costume and sunglasses made me want to puke. Man, I sound like such a hater, but I can't stand watching her! I hope Kevin and Jordan make final two.

TISH1124

Jordan fell....of course....Gnat dropped after her and Kevin made a F2 deal....Kevin won the 1st portion...the only way Jordan can go is if she wins part 2 & 3....should be laugh at the chances of that now

Juxtapose

oh goodness...I really hope Kevin is just saying that to Nat and not really going to take her. He would be a fool to do so.

TISH1124

He would be super stupid....But time will tell....I guess if he preferes 50K over 500K he will...if not he better drag Jordan along

chocokitty

oh shocker that Jordan fell off...LOL! Poor thing is sweet but this is a game for pete's sake!

Oh I hope Kevin wins and doesn't take Nat to F2. I couldn't stand to see her in her crown & cane again!!

Makeup Emporium

^^^I totally forgot about them!! Guess that was b/c they are forgettable!!

I swear if Natalie wins I am never watching the show again. She's one of those people that everytime they open their mouths I want to put my fist in her face! Guess she brings out the worst in me.

~Princesa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Jordan just said she is the worse player in BB history...Ok I would have to agree

lol so true! I agree!

~Princesa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
^^^I totally forgot about them!! Guess that was b/c they are forgettable!!

I swear if Natalie wins I am never watching the show again. She's one of those people that everytime they open their mouths I want to put my fist in her face! Guess she brings out the worst in me.

lol natalie has that effect on me too!!

TISH1124

I have new HOPE!! Jordan rocked in that competition...now she and kevin do a face off !!! ...Now we have to hear how Gnat should have won grrrrrrrrrrr

TISH1124

^^ me too..I pray they kick Gnat to the curb...and the funny part is...she doesn't even get a chance to taint the jury house...she won't see them to finale night!!! I want Kevo/Jordo to be the F2...I totally hate Nastalie

Now she is working Jordo to death talking about Kevin! Whatever! Then talking about Jordo to Kevin...she is working both holes and she is disgusting

Simply Elegant

Yeah she's so awful. She doesn't even deserve the $50 000. And I doubt she'll get America's vote either. It's sort of funny how she's oblivious that she doesn't have as many fans in the jury house either.

Juxtapose

Quote:
^^ me too..I pray they kick Gnat to the curb...and the funny part is...she doesn't even get a chance to taint the jury house...she won't see them to finale night!!! I want Kevo/Jordo to be the F2...I totally hate Nastalie

Now she is working Jordo to death talking about Kevin! Whatever! Then talking about Jordo to Kevin...she is working both holes and she is disgusting

I was absolutely floored when Jordan won. Thank goodness!!!! I can't believe she schooled Natalie by that much. Haha...just goes to show, never bank on winning something
smiles.gif

You're right!!! Gnat wouldn't get to taint the jury house! She could have done some major damage too, I mean, the girl comes up with the craziest bs for no reason.

TISH1124

I hope she is not as stupid as she is sounding...she has just sworn to Gnat that if she wins she will 100% take her....Gnat told her that Kevin said that if Jordo is smart she would take you not me because she would not win over me....kevin said no such thing!!! I hate her and Jordon is telling everything Kevin has said to her she is such a Crazy!!! If she wins and Takes Gnat she does not even deserve the 50k

Juxtapose

You know, I have to say, I'm really proud of Jordan for winning. Good for her, she brought her game face, and she deserved it over Gnat. I really hope it pumps her up for the 3rd round. To see her win the last HOH would be great. I even think it could sway some people on the jury to vote for her if she were to win HOH.

I liked hearing from the previous Big Brother players and they shared some interesting insight. Evel Dick had a good point, that the best players don't always win this game. Very true. A lot has to do with luck, and it's all about the timing in which you win things, I think.

Just taking Jordan's defense here for a min, she totally could win the game, and I really think if she wins HOH, she would deserve it. Kevin woke up near the end of the game and had some good plays. But, he too was a floater.

TISH1124

Ok...Jordo and Kevin are talking while the Gnat is in the DR...and they are totally throwing Gnat under the Bus ...so I think they are both lying to Gnat and I pray they are.....kevin said there is no way in hell he is taking her and Jordo said the same thing....so maybe their is hope that Jordo is a smart little one after all

Juxtapose

Quote:
I hope she is not as stupid as she is sounding...she has just sworn to Gnat that if she wins she will 100% take her....Gnat told her that Kevin said that if Jordo is smart she would take you not me because she would not win over me....kevin said no such thing!!! I hate her and Jordon is telling everything Kevin has said to her she is such a Crazy!!! If she wins and Takes Gnat she does not even deserve the 50k

She has got to know that Gnat is a Crazy! The girl is nutzo! I can't imagine what it would be like to live with her in that house. I mean, the whole king crown, sunglasses, and robe get-up at nomination ceremony? The completely ridiculous and just plain stupid lie she made up to cover what, that her bf proposed? As if anyone there cares? lol, Gnat, good one.

Gnat has completely ruined her game by overthinking things. She overthinks things that play no importance to her game. The whole thing with nominating Kevin--what was she thinking? I get that she was trying to fool the other two girls, but come on, that was completely unnecessary. She was sooooo lucky that Kevin won the veto.

Anyways, back on topic. Gnat is done as far as I can tell. She will pull every last desperate attempt to butter up Jordo and Kev because it's all she has at this point. Hopefully they both stay focused on keeping their heads clear of all the crap she spews to them.