Big Brother Anyone??

MissCrystal

i had to watch 2nights episode even though i said i wouldn't ..... how cool that jordan won and ofcourse gnat is making up excuses about how she lost .. that was such an easy comp imo

what a way to boost up the ratings by showing janelle and them for no reason lol

TISH1124

yeah it was super easy if you took your time ...the problem occurred when the ball went in the wrong hole...I think if Gnat wasn't trying to roll so fast she would have been okay because she knew all the answers ...But wait she was on the "Athletes" hummm but couldn't make the ball in the holes....pity

Makeup Emporium

As much as I hate to say it, because the thought of giving Natalie any money makes me sick, but Jordan probably would have a better chance of winning if she wins HOH and takes Nat. It seems Kevin would win against either of them so her best bet is Natalie. No one in the house likes Natalie and Jordan really hasn't done anything bad to anyone except her blowup fight with Russell.

Jordan vs Nat - the only people who may vote for Nat are Kevin (that is even iffie) and Jessie (he probably will). Jeff & Michele would for sure vote for Jordan. Lydia says she hates Nat & then it's a toss-up as to who Russell dislikes least; I think he hates Nat more because he will know from Jeff that she was the mastermind behind his decision to boot Russell.

With a tie America's vote will decide who wins!

MissCrystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
As much as I hate to say it, because the thought of giving Natalie any money makes me sick, but Jordan probably would have a better chance of winning if she wins HOH and takes Nat. It seems Kevin would win against either of them so her best bet is Natalie. No one in the house likes Natalie and Jordan really hasn't done anything bad to anyone except her blowup fight with Russell.

Jordan vs Nat - the only people who may vote for Nat are Kevin (that is even iffie) and Jessie (he probably will). Jeff & Michele would for sure vote for Jordan. Lydia says she hates Nat & then it's a toss-up as to who Russell dislikes least; I think he hates Nat more because he will know from Jeff that she was the mastermind behind his decision to boot Russell.

With a tie America's vote will decide who wins!

they showed the jury house last night and every1 was pretty pissed at gnat that she made this far without doing anything. If the final HOH is the same as the last seasons i think jordan will take it, remember where they have the final two and they ask jury members certain questions and the two HOH have to pick an answer between two ( a or b) And then she takes gnat with her. gnat thinking she's going to win it all and then BAM 7-0 Jordan wins.

TISH1124

^^^yeah but I truly want Kevin and Jordo to go...I don't even want Gnat given the chance at 50K....at least with Kevin and Jordan I wouldn't mind either of them winning either prize...although I do think Kevin deserves the 500K over her because he has played a better game...But I think she deserves the 50K over Nastylie not that she played so much a better game than her but she was just a better overall person IMO

Hi All, Where has this forum been my whole specktra life... But ne way im a die hard Jordan fan at the moment and i didnt watch the previous seasons but for some reason i was sucked in this season. i was soo upset when jeff left... i dont think natalie realized she has 0 chance at winning 500,000 cuz she was talking about how if she goes on with Jordan she doesnt have a chance. Uhmm everyone in the Jury House can not stand her and i doubt highly america will vote for her sooooooo she shouldnt care who takes her just pray someone does.

TISH1124

Why Jordan Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate the fact that Gnat even has the chance to win 50K let alone 500K....Why did you pick that roach!!!!!!!!!!

MissCrystal

haha jessie didn't even vote for gnat !!!!!! and she was talking all this shit about being loyal to him the whole show and he didn't even vote for her hahaha. Jordan is obviously not so bright but she's so cute im glad she won. Finally a nice person won BB.

Dont worry Tish all of america/canada/uk .... hate gnat when she gets out and see how hated she is that $50,000 will be invested in her therapy money.

Makeup Emporium

Jordan made the best move in the end. She would have lost against Kevin!

I almost peed my pants laughing when Jessie voted for Jordan. Jordan looked like her jaw was going to hit the floor!!!
th_LMAO.gif

TISH1124

I don't think she would have lost to Kevin.....I think it would have been closer though.....But yeah Gnat had this shit look on her face when she saw Lydia nor Jessie voted for her...I think if it had been Kevin....Russel, Jessie, Jeff, Michelle & America would have still voted for Jordo....and even if Jesse or Russel would have flopped she would have still had the numbers with America voting....She is a true dumb blonde but I really liked her and Jeffo...Kevin would have clearly beat Gnat tho...But he knew he did not stand a chance against Jordan