Big Brother Anyone??

Makeup Emporium

OK...so I admit it...I am a reality show junky! Is anyone else planning to watch the new Big Brother starting in July?

I would not be good on this show. There is no way that I could stand being trapped in a house with that many strangers (or even family for that matter) for that long! There would be some serious bitch slapping going on! Do NOT bug me in the am!!
girl_devil.gif

Think that's why I like it...I like to watch others pain.
th_LMAO.gif

Makeup Emporium

I can't stand Julie Chen...seriously that woman is so boring I could slip into a coma!! I fast forward through most of her bits; I can do without the lame commentary I just like to see the houseguest confrontations!
yes.gif

atwingirl

How funny, great post! My husband and I have watched since the first season. We are addicted to this show! He can't stand most Reality TV but kind of gets into this one with me. Could it be the hotties and the scheming/scamming? Summer is not the same without it!
yes.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
I can't stand Julie Chen...seriously that woman is so boring I could slip into a coma!! I fast forward through most of her bits; I can do without the lame commentary I just like to see the houseguest confrontations!
yes.gif

My Mom hates her too......She has some crazy reason like she was the reason one of her favorite news casters got fired because her husband gave her the job LOL LOL

atwingirl

Oooh...I forgot to add the tidbit about "Big Brother After Dark" on Showtime. Do you guys watch that too? I remember the first year they offered Live Feed I was having foot surgery and had a lengthy bed rest ahead of me. My DH suprised me with it and I watched constantly! Gosh, writing this makes me think I have passed being a mere fan and moved onto being a groupie. Can someone find me a BB lunchbox or a decal for my car? Thanks!
th_wink3.gif

TISH1124

I am ashamed to admit ...I watch Showtime BB After Dark live feeds...please do not tell anyone ladies!

And I keep up with the blow by blow from hamster.com Live BB feeds

Face2Mac

OMG. Love Big brother. Have watched every season. Me and a coworker are addicted. We watch all reality tv together. and yes, I read the live feeds at work.

The best season was with Will, the doctor and the toothbrush lady.
The worst was the one with the father and his on/off daughter, who played the young guy and turned out she was be a real mofo. cause she started off so sweet.

The guy from michigan won was last year or year before but that was a boring show but how he made it to the end perplexed me to this day but I was proud of the local boy.

TISH1124

I LOVED Dick!!! Loved him!!!

I'm talking about Dick and Danelle that didn't sound good

I Hated Will and his side kick

Face2Mac

Dick was annoying at times but he was direct and did call people out. He looked dirty and smelly.

But Danielle was a disappointment.

Not Will, he and the 1st winner taught people how to win the show. His sidekick was annoying, I admit. He rode his coattails.

atwingirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I am ashamed to admit ...I watch Showtime BB After Dark live feeds...please do not tell anyone ladies!

And I keep up with the blow by blow from hamster.com Live BB feeds

Your secret is safe with my husband and me!
drinks.gif

hrockstar

Quote:
I LOVED Dick!!! Loved him!!!

I'm talking about Dick and Danelle that didn't sound good

I Hated Will and his side kick

I liked him too. Trying to remember the crazy lady's name from New Orleans that was on last summer....seems like all the casts have blurred together in my mind.

It amazes me that i am such a reality show junkie. I work in a freaking hair salon how much cheap ass drama do i need anyway? LOL

TISH1124

Renny and the only reason I know that is because that is my sister's nickname...her name is Renee' but when I was little I couldn't say Renee' so I called her Renny

elongreach

I'll be watching it. I used to watch obsessively with the internet feeds til the wee hours of the night. Now I'm not so absorbed with it. I only watch it on tv and don't even look at the blogs to see who won before it's happened.

MissCrystal

Quote:
hell to the YES!!! I do not miss BB....Just please no more Jerry's this year!

haha oh jerry remember when he fell in the pool i did feel bad for him but i couldnt help laughing at the same time

anyone have any ideas what the twist will be this year ?? as long as they dont make it partners like they did in BB9 i think it was .... that was the worst bb ever