Big Brother Anyone??

TISH1124

hell yeah...his ass was trying to read that damn banner so hard he backed his tail right up and in.....I laughed til I cried

clslvr6spd

Dick was the shit man! Always fun to watch.

Tish, I am right there with you about BB after dark!
th_kiss.gif

I get it on here 3 hours earlier, bless directv! So, it's not on super late & I end up watching all of it! Ha...I am a loser!
winks.gif

MissCrystal

so its media day for BB 11 and you guys will never believe who's there i really hate it when they bring back people from past seasons unless its all stars but any1 wanna take a guess on who is back for another season (without cheating lol) ???

atwingirl

Don't forget to set your DVR for Big Brother for Thursday night! Colour Craft and Big Brother all coming out on the same day. We are lucky people. I might just buy a lottery ticket and if I win, MSF for all!
mac_haul.gif

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwingirl
Don't forget to set your DVR for Big Brother for Thursday night!

Sooo can't wait! Seeing as the weather here has been for shit so far this summer it'll give me something to do 3 nights a week. I'm sure it will be on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday as normal.

Love the cliques idea; could get very interesting. A scary reminder of high school...

Face2Mac

On first impressions, I like Chima, Lydia and Russell.

Can't wait for tonight and when the live updates get to going.

TISH1124

I hated *** the HG that won (trying not to be a spoiler***) in the past BB...Ugghh sure I will feel no different in this one!

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
I hated *** the HG that won (trying not to be a spoiler***) in the past BB...Ugghh sure I will feel no different in this one!

I could have handled any of the others...seriously...why that one!! So irritated!

Makeup Emporium

On a more happy note I think that Kevin is going to be a riot...I love him!! When he said she is so not 18 more like 25 I wanted to die!!
th_LMAO.gif

Face2Mac

on the makeup note,

Chima has an oil problem in the face.
Lydia is a makeup artist, and those smoky eyes with hot pink lips while I wouldn't do it, was pretty.

Kevin over time is going to be either annoying or call out people like he did with the 25 years playing 18, he was like yeah right, too funny.

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Lydia is a makeup artist, and those smoky eyes with hot pink lips while I wouldn't do it, was pretty.

I'd love to see how much of her bag was taken up by makeup. From what she was wearing makeupwise when she went into the house it looks like she certainly doesn't go for the natural look!

Makeup Emporium

Seriously could Jessie be more of a meathead? How many times does he want to flex his muscles in one show? I'm not sure who irritates me more...him or the girl with the huge boobs (can't even remember her name but you know who I'm talking about).

What about the poor loser Chima? I mean the game has just started and she has to go without for a week and she's upset talking about leaving. Did she not know what the show was all about before signing up? I hope she's the one to go!

MissCrystal

laura is annoying me lol but not as much as jesse is

i hope the HG's realize that only one person can win the money ..... i wonder what the next twist will be

atwingirl

I can't stand Jesse. I want to package up one of my husband's button down shirts and send it to him. He can't think that a Muscle Tee is appropriate for all occasions, can he? Put some clothes on.