purrtykitty Treasurer
TamEva Le Fay Queen of the bimbos
sweetie0176
sanayhs chief of state
KAIA
couturesista
Kobri wannabe bimbo
KTB
Specktra bimbos are intelligent, strong, interesting... and have a love for everything sparkly and pretty!

Woo Hoo...look at our list sisters
thmbup.gif
drinkup.gif

KikiB

As artistic coordinator, I have to report back with my results-the latest being Date Night and Reflects Gold. You have to be very careful with it as the gold really overpowers. It is fun nonetheless, but it lightens it up a LOT. Even with a second coat of the DG on top...

AudreyNicole

VP?!?!?
yahoo.gif
I am so honored! I can't believe how long our list is! Malcolm is sitting in a corner sulking... Our mascot isn't on the list! Look how gumpy he looks about it...

EDIT: OMG he *is* on the list! I didn't see him there! It must be all of glitter in my dazzleglass reflecting off of the computer screen. It's blinding. In any case, here he is in all his glory!
lol.gif

05-12-08_1459.jpg

AudreyNicole

And for crying out loud elegant-one, how many pictures of this "unibrow peanut girl" do you have? Are you suuuuuuure it isn't really you?
th_roll1.gif
Isn't there some way for me to exercise my Vice Presidential authority, and demand that you remove her and bring back Audrey immediately?!?!
th_LMAO.gif

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
VP?!?!? I am so honored! I can't believe how long our list is! Malcolm is sitting in a corner sulking... Our mascot isn't on the list! Look how gumpy he looks about it...

EDIT: OMG he *is* on the list! I didn't see him there! It must be all of glitter in my dazzleglass reflecting off of the computer screen. It's blinding. In any case, here he is in all his glory!

Aww, poor Malcolm...he does look a bit grumpy!
lol.gif
Just pet him and tell him he's a pretty kitty, from all of us, Audrey!

Quote:
And for crying out loud elegant-one, how many pictures of this "unibrow peanut girl" do you have? Are you suuuuuuure it isn't really you?
th_roll1.gif
Isn't there some way for me to exercise my Vice Presidential authority, and demand that you remove her and bring back Audrey immediately?!?!
th_LMAO.gif

Oh, God yes...I second that!!!
cutey.gif

Krasevayadancer

OMG, I am rolling on the floor here. Audrey, please tell me you DID NOT make bert your new avatar. You ladies kill me!!!
th_LMAO.gif

When did unibrows become synonymous with dazzleglass? As president I may have to lead the way towards something new. But what is the question? Where is my chief of state?!

And look at Malcom, he is too cool for us, sitting in the corner and wondering why we are all laughing like idiots

elegant-one

Quote:
th_roll1.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Aww, poor Malcolm...he does look a bit grumpy!
lol.gif
Just pet him and tell him he's a pretty kitty, from all of us, Audrey!

Oh, God yes...I second that!!!
cutey.gif

curtsey.gif
lolz.gif

OMG...i laughed out loud sooo hard when i read these! Well i was going to put Audrey H. back up until I saw Audrey's new picture
tong.gif

Hubby did several stills of Ms. Peanut Girl for me
smiles.gif
Oh, & last night, he called me little Bimbo...how endearing is that
th_LMAO.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
OMG, I am rolling on the floor here. Audrey, please tell me you DID NOT make bert your new avatar. You ladies kill me!!!
th_LMAO.gif

When did unibrows become synonymous with dazzleglass? As president I may have to lead the way towards something new. But what is the question? Where is my chief of state?!

And look at Malcom, he is too cool for us, sitting in the corner and wondering why we are all laughing like idiots

Unibrows and Dazzleglass have nothing to do with eachother.... Bert was added in response to Elegant-ones HIDEOUS avatar. At least MINE is G-rated, and won't cause nightmares in young children or Dazzleglass wearing individuals. *admires Like Venus in the mirror*

And Malcolm *is* to cool for us. He actually helped me pick my new avatar
yes.gif

Sanayhs

Chief of State went to the gym and then out for beer!
winks.gif
She is now thinking about reflects glitters and how she wants more (she only has gold and blue). But... she has no money left. Ahahaha. You got the last of it, president (well... you and the beer
winks.gif
). :p

Sanayhs

President, I have an idea! Instead of unibrows, let's go for pretty shoes! Strappy sandals for summer, hey? If not shoes, let's at least go for something that comes in pairs.
greengrin.gif

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
President, I have an idea! Instead of unibrows, let's go for pretty shoes! Strappy sandals for summer, hey? If not shoes, let's at least go for something that comes in pairs.
greengrin.gif

Oh, yes...that would be much appreciated!!
thmbup.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
curtsey.gif
lolz.gif

OMG...i laughed out loud sooo hard when i read these! Well i was going to put Audrey H. back up until I saw Audrey's new picture
tong.gif

Uh huh, sure you were!
lol.gif

Quote:
Oh, & last night, he called me little Bimbo...how endearing is that
th_LMAO.gif

Oh he did, did he? Was there Dazzleglass and a navy thong involved perhaps?
th_DANCE.gif
thmbup.gif

Quote:
Fairybelle - girl you're definitely in! Susan will add you when she wakes up!

OMG...i'm crying....my side hurts

Who the hell is Susan?
th_dunno.gif
cutey.gif
th_roll1.gif

Winthrop44

Quote:
Oh he did, did he? Was there Dazzleglass and a navy thong involved perhaps?

Let me tell you...the picture in my mind of the unibrow girl with dazzleglass and a navy thong on is just too much to bear!
cry.gif
omg.gif
puke.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
Let me tell you...the picture in my mind of the unibrow girl with dazzleglass and a navy thong on is just too much to bear!
cry.gif
omg.gif
puke.gif

th_LMAO.gif
yes.gif
tong.gif

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
cry.gif
omg.gif
puke.gif

That is not an image I want stuck in my head right before I go to bed!
yucky.gif

Susanne

Quote:

Who the hell is Susan?
th_dunno.gif
cutey.gif
th_roll1.gif

I just woke up!! And had a bad dream about MAC
ssad.gif
I could test Neo Sci-Fi and nothing suited me...
th_LMAO.gif
I am always afraid I won't get the stuff I want from a collection.
Damn, you are addicted... It follows you in your dreams...

And don't forget I am still waiting for my Dazzleglasses here!!
girl_devil.gif

Bimbos, if I get them, there will be no return...

Status
Not open for further replies.