Bimbos unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.A.C. head.

It's a girl's day for me and my daughter so we might have to jet up to the mall and try to see if we can snatch some more DG. I'm supposed to wait until the weeked but f**k that. IT'S MY DAZZLEGLASS AND I WANT IT NOOOOOOWWWWW. lol

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamEva Le Fay

Also, God forbid you attempt to eat something with this on your lips…not a good plan.

Like the cat jumping near your lips
th_LMAO.gif
(cough* Audrey). Not that Audrey tried to eat her cat
tong.gif

Man you got a lot of DG! I'm so glad you love Bare Necessity thats one of my new favorites.

BTW - your posts have been crackin me up
winks.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
No problem!
winkiss.gif
I haven't expect such a post from you - at least you call yourself a "whore"? I am pretty sure you don't mean here the real sense, do you?
winks.gif

However I would love to welcome you here in the bimbo thread as a guest from time to time! I am convinced that you don't think we are all unintelligent or shallow here.
tong.gif

(This is meant friendly and not ironic! I am sometimes afraid that my English is not good enough to let you know what I mean. Sigh.)

Of course your thread is meant as tongue-in-cheek, as is my name. I just had a problem with the intent behind the original comment. It was meant to be disparaging. Personally, I thought it was insulting. That is how I reacted to it. You are taking it as a joke and that is your option. We are all expressing our opinions here.

I never said that I think you are all are "unintelligent or shallow here". I posted the definition of the word and said that I didn't want to be considered that by being added to the list.

By all means, "bimbo" away.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Of course your thread is meant as tongue-in-cheek, as is my name. I just had a problem with the intent behind the original comment. It was meant to be disparaging. Personally, I thought it was insulting. That is how I reacted to it. You are taking it as a joke and that is your option. We are all expressing our opinions here.

I never said that I think you are all are "unintelligent or shallow here". I posted the definition of the word and said that I didn't want to be considered that by being added to the list.

Thanks
winkiss.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore

I must admit, when the comment first came out, I too, was insulted. It did bother me. But, it is my personal nature to put a positive spin on things and shrug off inmature comments. I *know* that I (and none of the ladies here) are shallow or uneducated. If it were true, I might have taken it more as a personal attack, but I know it's not. And hearing it second hand makes things different too. I don't think I would have been so quick to make a joke out of it if she had been standing in front of me when she said it.
th_dunno.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I must admit, when the comment first came out, I too, was insulted. It did bother me. But, it is my personal nature to put a positive spin on things and shrug off inmature comments. I *know* that I (and none of the ladies here) are shallow or uneducated. If it were true, I might have taken it more as a personal attack, but I know it's not. And hearing it second hand makes things different too. I don't think I would have been so quick to make a joke out of it if she had been standing in front of me when she said it.
th_dunno.gif

winkiss.gif
Thanks Audrey, I couldn't say it better.

KikiB

I mean I've been called a bimbo for a good portion of my life...let's just say that I've been called a LOT worse names in my lifetime.

I haven't gotten to buying any backups...YET. I only have 5 total. Yeah, weak compared to most of you...but I will be soon. Mark my words.

Second Reflects experiment...Date Night. Reflects Very Pink turns it darker, and it didn't really show in the end. However Reflects Gold really makes it the multitonal look. Almost like your lips are DRIPPING in glitter. I'm a fan, to say the least.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
Sign me up, Like A Mermaid I'm attracted to all things shiny and glittery!

Done.
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

TamEva Le Fay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
So I have used my steppin out for a solid week and I am down to having 2/3 left. Give me another week and a half and it will be gone
winks.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woman! How many times are you reapplying and how many swipes do you use to get a decent application?

Oh the logistics of it all…lipgloss application – that is!
amuse.gif

Down to 2/3 in a week you say?!?!? This is not good at all!

So bottom line for me is that I’m must be dreamin’ if I think I can make one of these tubes last a year and a half?!?!?
th_LMAO.gif

But you…you seem a little, all too, at peace with this statistic…almost with an air of frivolity…think…Marie Antoinette!

That winking and “Dazzleglass” kiss blowing smiley face that you chose to punctuate your comment is a little, all, too revealing! Thought you were being clever huh???
sneaky.gif
whistle.gif

Hmmmmm…Kids I think she’s got a pusher somewhere, or, at the very least, a CONNECTION!!! She probably has cases of this !@#% in her closets!!!

Are you holding out on us???
Oh how the mighty and powerful have fallen, haven’t even been in your office for what…2-3 days and we’ve already sniffed out a Vanilla tinged scandal, albeit, reeking of rotten food and chemically plastics (Rags to Riches)!!!

Come on…come clean!
While the rest of us poor Bimbos are just, barely, squeakin’ by with a tube here ‘n’ there, you’ve got a whole “temperature controlled” storage unit of Dazzleglass stashed away somewhere don’t you? They’re probably loading the last few boxes of it into a private warehouse in Alaska, maybe, as we live and breath!!!!
sneaky.gif

What’s really goin’ on??? Krasevayadancer as our President/Queen we demand to know the truth!!!
queen.gif

I know, I know…these things have to be handled delicately…

Krasevayadancer,
Do you, solemnly swear, on the democratic “Oath of the Bimbos”, and all of their bylaws pertaining to (whatever that it, yet to be determined), that you are not, knowingly, stockpiling or hoarding any amounts of said Dazzleglass that is deemed inappropriate to the laws and statutes, in the areas of certain safety regulations, i.e., blocking of any/all exits out of home/building in case of emergency, while other lay, desperate, around you, in apparent Dazzleglass famine?

Do you, also, solemnly swear, on the democratic “Oath of the Bimbos”, and all of their bylaws pertaining to (whatever that it, yet to be determined), that you are not, nor will ever be, knowingly, involved in any other operations, organizations, religious gatherings, cults, that is/or will be monopolizing said Dazzleglass so that others will lay, desperate, in their own pools of drool, while, or so that you may, in the future, post your own makeup tutorials, while…still…wearing said Dazzleglass on your lips when said Dazzleglass is no longer in manufacture?

And-so-shall-it-be-by-all-that-there-is-by-therefore-where-for-art-though-in-so-there-of-do-you-cross-your-heart-and-forever-hold-all-that-is-sacred-upon…your multiple “Tubes O’Dazzleglass?”
th_shake2.gif

Sign here please _________________________________

KikiB

^LMAO!!!

So another great combination ladies: Funtabulous with Reflects Gold. It really brings out the purple. Reflects Very Pink works well with it too, it gives me glittery, glossy purple lips. It sounds so 90's, but I love it.

kobri

Put me down as a wannabe bimbo, love it, but too shy to go for it myself. Although I am getting there, more adventurous everyday!

TamEva Le Fay

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiB

So another great combination ladies: Funtabulous with Reflects Gold. It really brings out the purple. Reflects Very Pink works well with it too, it gives me glittery, glossy purple lips. It sounds so 90's, but I love it.

Awesome! Do you have the Reflects Red? I'm curious to see what this will do. I LOVE my Reflects Glitters!

Thank you for sharing your research results on this. You know what I'll be doing!

KTB

Originally when these came out I thought I'd pass on them easily b/c being in my *gasp* 30s I too thought glitter was for kids.

Um yeah I bought 2 (Date Night and Money Honey) and keep stealing my step-daughter's Steppin' Out
greengrin.gif

I guess that makes me a bimbo too LOL

Krasevayadancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamEva Le Fay
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woman! How many times are you reapplying and how many swipes do you use to get a decent application?

Oh the logistics of it all…lipgloss application – that is!
amuse.gif

Down to 2/3 in a week you say?!?!? This is not good at all!

So bottom line for me is that I’m must be dreamin’ if I think I can make one of these tubes last a year and a half?!?!?
th_LMAO.gif

But you…you seem a little, all too, at peace with this statistic…almost with an air of frivolity…think…Marie Antoinette!

That winking and “Dazzleglass” kiss blowing smiley face that you chose to punctuate your comment is a little, all, too revealing! Thought you were being clever huh???
sneaky.gif
whistle.gif

Hmmmmm…Kids I think she’s got a pusher somewhere, or, at the very least, a CONNECTION!!! She probably has cases of this !@#% in her closets!!!

Are you holding out on us???
Oh how the mighty and powerful have fallen, haven’t even been in your office for what…2-3 days and we’ve already sniffed out a Vanilla tinged scandal, albeit, reeking of rotten food and chemically plastics (Rags to Riches)!!!

Come on…come clean!
While the rest of us poor Bimbos are just, barely, squeakin’ by with a tube here ‘n’ there, you’ve got a whole “temperature controlled” storage unit of Dazzleglass stashed away somewhere don’t you? They’re probably loading the last few boxes of it into a private warehouse in Alaska, maybe, as we live and breath!!!!
sneaky.gif

What’s really goin’ on??? Krasevayadancer as our President/Queen we demand to know the truth!!!
queen.gif

I know, I know…these things have to be handled delicately…

Krasevayadancer,
Do you, solemnly swear, on the democratic “Oath of the Bimbos”, and all of their bylaws pertaining to (whatever that it, yet to be determined), that you are not, knowingly, stockpiling or hoarding any amounts of said Dazzleglass that is deemed inappropriate to the laws and statutes, in the areas of certain safety regulations, i.e., blocking of any/all exits out of home/building in case of emergency, while other lay, desperate, around you, in apparent Dazzleglass famine?

Do you, also, solemnly swear, on the democratic “Oath of the Bimbos”, and all of their bylaws pertaining to (whatever that it, yet to be determined), that you are not, nor will ever be, knowingly, involved in any other operations, organizations, religious gatherings, cults, that is/or will be monopolizing said Dazzleglass so that others will lay, desperate, in their own pools of drool, while, or so that you may, in the future, post your own makeup tutorials, while…still…wearing said Dazzleglass on your lips when said Dazzleglass is no longer in manufacture?

And-so-shall-it-be-by-all-that-there-is-by-therefore-where-for-art-though-in-so-there-of-do-you-cross-your-heart-and-forever-hold-all-that-is-sacred-upon…your multiple “Tubes O’Dazzleglass?”
th_shake2.gif

Sign here please _________________________________

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :LMAO:

And to that I sign my signature.

Think of it this way, the more I use up, the more I get to buy. The more I am compelled to buy backups, the more MAC sees the demand to make these perm. Ladies, I got them all for your benefit. I am a good president gosh darnit, I ensure that the masses will have more dazzleglasses to come.

The only thing I am guilty of is using these suckers every day and loving the sparkliness. Seriously, I spend a couple of minutes each morning admiring their prettiness. Don't worry ladies, no hoarding here. Just sparkley loving
winks.gif

TamEva, want to be my speech writer?

Seriously, I need a cabinet. I need a v.p, secretary, treasurer and chief of state. I will be taking votes now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts