Bimbos unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

purrtykitty

Lol, you guys!! Being that I am going to be conservative in only getting 2 Dazzleglasses, perhaps I should safeguard the Bimbo Treasury?!

stv578

Wow, this thread gets more amusing every time I check in! And Elegant-One's avatar keeps changing as well, lol!

It was such a loooong day for me today, it is really great to come on here and unwind. And it just goes to show just how intelligent and creative us Dazzleglass Bimbos are.
winks.gif

Now my dilemma is whether to get a back up of Baby Sparks, (damn you MAC for making these LE), or to save that money for any one of the many items that I'm going to want in the upcoming collections?
th_dunno.gif

Krasevayadancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Lol, you guys!! Being that I am going to be conservative in only getting 2 Dazzleglasses, perhaps I should safeguard the Bimbo Treasury?!

Purrtykitty has stepped up and has nominated herself as treasurer. Who seconds this?

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by stv578
Now my dilemma is whether to get a back up of Baby Sparks, (damn you MAC for making these LE), or to save that money for any one of the many items that I'm going to want in the upcoming collections?
th_dunno.gif

Yeah...see I think I'm going to hold out for the CCOs for any backups of these (if I get any at all). These are expensive enough as it is and the fact that they get used up quickly really irritates me. There are too many great things coming up that are just as pretty (in my eyes) and that I'd like to have, too.

KikiB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamEva Le Fay
Awesome! Do you have the Reflects Red? I'm curious to see what this will do. I LOVE my Reflects Glitters!

Thank you for sharing your research results on this. You know what I'll be doing!

I wish I had other glitters but since I have no access to the pro store at this time, and I can't do the phone orders yet, I will have to hold off. I am considering eBay'ing for a jar of Neon 60's. THAT would be interesting to see, even though it is chunkier. I don't buy samples though...I much prefer having the full jars. I'm weird like that.

Oh and I would like to nominate myself to be Secretary of the Arts...if you have one.

I couldn't leave you without an experiment either. This time, it was Ms. Fizz and two coats, then Reflects Very Pink on top of it, is HOT. It is such a pretty pink colour but with all the benefits of the blue sparkle
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Purrtykitty has stepped up and has nominated herself as treasurer. Who seconds this?

I second this!

And I nominate myself as a secretary - I already update our list here daily!!

TamEva Le Fay

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiB

Oh and I would like to nominate myself to be Secretary of the Arts...if you have one.

I couldn't leave you without an experiment either. This time, it was Ms. Fizz and two coats, then Reflects Very Pink on top of it, is HOT. It is such a pretty pink colour but with all the benefits of the blue sparkle
smiles.gif

Sweet!

I must confess, though, I'm feeling a bit guilty about your research results. Considering I'm too chicken to even open mine yet!
001_unsure.gif

I'm in that "admiring the packaging, and the pretty colored tubes together" phase!
tong.gif

re: '60 Neon Glitter...I quadruple Dog dare you!

By-the-way, do you have Reflects Red? If not, you must own.
Also, I'd be thrilled to send you a sample!
yes.gif

TamEva Le Fay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Think of it this way, the more I use up, the more I get to buy. The more I am compelled to buy backups, the more MAC sees the demand to make these perm. Ladies, I got them all for your benefit. I am a good president gosh darnit, I ensure that the masses will have more dazzleglasses to come.

Boy, if that doesn't sound like a true dyed-in-the-wool politician - I don’t know what does!

You say this and we, simply, have to believe you!
th_rolleye0014.gif

Ohhhh...but Madame President, surely, you will not require a speechwriter!

You could say anything, we’ll be too preoccupied with reading your lips!
winkiss.gif

See, now, this presents a problem and a possible dark side to wearing this glistening sap we call Dazzleglass!

My comment implied that we wouldn’t take you seriously. Does one expect to be taken seriously when wearing this stuff?

Why yes!
Seriously, having FUN!
cutey.gif

KikiB

I do not have Reflects Red glitter, the only glitters I own are 3D Silver, Jewelmarine, Reflects Very Pink, and Reflects Gold...however I SO want Neon 60's. I also would try something like Crystalled Pink.

TamEva Le Fay

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiB
I do not have Reflects Red glitter, the only glitters I own are 3D Silver, Jewelmarine, Reflects Very Pink, and Reflects Gold...however I SO want Neon 60's. I also would try something like Crystalled Pink.

The reflects Red is yummy cause it really doesn't look red, but more like a deep Pink but in a very fine glitter (obviously).

Trans Pink and Teal are must haves as well - just gorgeous!

And Pearl...I'm tellin' ya this stuff should be illegal!
tong.gif

Sanayhs

I third and second the above nominations for positions! I also nominate myself as chief of state. :p

Krasevayadancer

Fantastic!

So i have Susanne as secretary
Purrtykitty as treasurer
Sanayhs is our chief of state
Kikib will be our artistic coordinator
Tameva- you can be responsible for state of the union and general speech writing (if thats okay of course)

Audrey and elegant_one- we need roles for the 2 of you!

Hmmm, elegant_one- want to be campaign manager?
Audrey- how about v.p?

elegant-one

YES...to ALL of the above!
smiles.gif
I'm just completely cracking up over this today. I start laughing the minute I see the title come up in the New Posts.

Gaww...is my mole real??? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sanayhs

I told my friend - the one who made the original comment - about the bimbo club on here and she laughed.
greengrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.