Biotherm

cinnamongurlee

i happen to really like the biosensitive line, and the moisutrizers in general. the rest is mediocre.

items i really like...entire biosensitive line, hydra detox, age fitness creams, apricot kernel body cream, cellulichoc, lip balm, and hand cream.

Turbokittykat

I use the Biosensitive moisturiser for dry skin on my very sensitive skin and I love it. I thought it was expensive when I bought it, but I'd say it's worth it.

Bianca

I recently bought Oleo Source and it does wonders for my skin!! Only flaw is that is is very expensive but I like the products. I also used Aquasource before but I like Oleo Source better, smells delicious too!!!!

Lolita

I currently use the biovitamin cleanser which I really like. My only gripe is that the tube got 2 long cracks on both sides which leaked product, so I had to transfer the cleanser into a different container and wasted a lot of product doing so.

I also really like the pure bright makeup base. Its got decent sunscreen, and gives me a nice glowy appearance

Liz

i like their age-fitness moisturizer and night cream. works very well with my dry skin.

Juneplum

Re: Anyone use Biotherm Skincare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
Hi Everyone, I was just wondering how this stuff works?

prettykitty works for biotherm so she's be the PERFECT person to ask!!
greengrin.gif

Chelsea

My fave line EVER. I worked for them for two years. Best stuff EVERRRRRR!! I can answer any questions

Julie

Thanks Chelsea!
What are some good products(cleanser, toner, moisturizer) to use for dry combination skin?
Also, have you used Source Therapie? It sounds nice.

smiles.gif

Chelsea

hey julie!! Biotherm has three main lines.. blue (oily), pink (dry), and green (combo). It depends on how dry your skin is.. the green toner has an alcohol in it so I would say try the dry. For moisturizer, try the aquasource green spf15.. it should be moisturizing enough especially with summer approaching. In the combination skin they have several cleansers.. a foam, a gel, a mousse, and a milk. It's just kindof a personal preference thing on which one you want to try.

Source therapie is awesome, but not for my skin unfortunately as I am allergic to silicone. The claim on source therapie is '5 seconds to a silky smooth skin, 5 days to a completely regenerated skin'. Biotherm uses something called PETP (pure essensce of thermal plankton) in all their products. Source therapie has the highest concentration, and also a very high concentration of minerals. The silicone in it smooths the skin out and makes it feel beautifully silky.. an awesome base for makeup. You can use this as a serum or with another moisturizer if you are dry (which is what I would reccomend). The regeneration part comes in w/ the PETP and the minerals.. they increase sell turnover and after 5 days you should have a completely new layer of skin on your face.

I hope this helped and please do let me know if you have more Q's since this line is quite extensive
smiles.gif

diesel

Ooh - does the Cellulichoc work? The only review I heard was from someone skinny to begin with!

PrettyKitty

I love love love Biotherm skincare!

I have: (And love!)

- Pure Bright cleanser
- Pure Bright makeup base
- Source Therapie (I can't rave enough about it!)
- Hydradetox Eyes
- Biopur toner
- Oleosource Elixir
- Aquasource
- Sense Matte foundation (My fave liquid foundation)
- Soft Touch foundation
- Lip Pencil #110
- Body fitness
- Drain' Choc
- Shower Choc
- After-Sun body moisturizer (With shimmers)
- After-Sun body moisturizer (The one without shimmers)
- Abdo Choc
- Aquathermale body scrub

I also own: (But I don't like them)

- Forget it concealer
- Play On free #35 (Not enough pigmented)
- Bubble Blush
- Magic Mix
- Line Peel (Anyway its for older woman!)
- Self-Tanner for pale skin

And I already tested: (And loved it)

- Biosource cleanser
- Biosource toner
- Biopur cleanser
- Biopur moisturizer
- Biocils
- Pure Bright toner
- Celluli Choc
- Body moisturizer, the white bottle
- Biomains
- Aquathermale body cream
- Aquathermale body wash
- Source Therapie (Its a nice eye cream, if you don't have undereyes circles)

So only 6 products I didn't love on 36 products.

Krystle

Another Biotherm question...

I am at my wits end trying to find a skincare line that I like. After all of hte reviews of this line, I am going to give it a try.

Can one you lovely ladies who has or does work for them recommend some products for me? I am NC20...combo skin. I have an uneven skin tone and noticeable pores, but I wouldnt say large. I rarely break out...like MAYBE once every 3-5 months and breaking out means 1-2 pimples. I have undereye circles that drive me nuts.

Any recs on what shade I would be in their foundation? I am an NC20 or NW20 in MAC.

Any suggestions? I was going to order from Nordies..

Chelsea

Prettykitty would be the one to ask about foundation..

unfortunately at this time biotherm doesn't make an exfoliation products that even out the skin tone. I would reccomend the biosource green combo line and hydra detox eye cream. To help tighten the pores, the biopur instant pore refiner.

Hikaru-chan

Yet another Biotherm question.

I would love to try the Biotherm range but I'm clueless on what to try.
I have combination skin that's prone to spots and blackheads (my skin never looks clear) and also have a problem with dark circles around my eyes. I'm 21 and still have the same skin I had when I was 16 (crap). Please HELP!!!

cho0chylan3y

YET another biotherm question. Sorry!

I'm trying to figure out what i should get from the biotherm line. I know Chelsea and Pretty Kitty are probably the ones most informed(?) about the line. I'm not really sure how to describe my skin(oily, combo, dry, whatever) so i'll just explain in my own words ;x
My forehead is pretty oily when it gets to the end of the day and same with my cheek area by my nose. Practically all of my breakouts happen in between my eyebrows and around my hairline i get the occasional pimple on my cheek or around my lips but it's all pretty much concentrated in my eyebrow area. My pores are very small so i don't really have to worry about pore refining stuff or anything. I just want to get a face wash, toner, moisturizer, and treatment that would work for me. Thanks in advance! <3

Chelsea

Biosource green cleanser, toner, and aquasource NCS moisturizer either spf or non spf. Biosource green exfoliator, and bipour mask. ancopur spot treatment.

Latest posts