Biotherm

mspixieears

I'm just wondering, for those that use Biotherm, why is it so popular? I've never tried any of their products, but the raves this brand is getting are simply too many to ignore!

Are the products really that good, or is it just selected ones?

lokailyve

wow, reading all the good reviews for this brand makes me want to try their moisturizer since i'm in need of another one.
smiles.gif

It's nice to hear what everyone thinks of their products...they sound great & I'm really interested in them. Do you think anyone could help me figure out which products would be best to use? I have normal skin, a little on the dry side...I'm lucky in that I almost never get blemishes BUT my skin is kind of...blotchy? Would anyone be so kind as to have any recomendations for a moisturizer (or anything else in the line really). Thanks
smiles.gif

angela

I just went to a local biotherm counter to get a free demo facial.. It turned out that the lady that helped me out was counter manager. She was extremely knowlegable about all the products and biotherm's history and she really made me feel comfortable and confident in buying their products.

Anyway, my skin type is normal/combo (slightly dry during winter season). She put me on the normal/combo line. I bought the gel cleanser, clarifying lotion (toner), exfoliating gel, and Aquasourse non-stop moisturizer. I love the way this product smells and it leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I must add that I've never had a skincare regime. But I really feel this is good start for taking care of my skin, now that I'm in my 20s. I recommend this line to everyone! I've only started using this today, but I'll be sure to update in a week
smiles.gif

cakes

Can somebody please recommend products (especially which moisturizer) I should try? I have really dry and senstive skin. Thanks!

lovalotz

I love Biotherm!
I tested Hydradetox Eyes and bought it a few weeks after!
If i had more money,thanks to mac, I would probably buy a line of skincare from them =p

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakes
Can somebody please recommend products (especially which moisturizer) I should try? I have really dry and senstive skin. Thanks!

Biosource pink stuff, and try Aquasource for dry skin.

Sophia84

Guys anyone that has try the Hydra Detox moisturize the cream or the lotion? I used the Aquasource for 2 years and I changed it for the Estee Lauder Day Wear plus but with the months it made my skin more red ( I have lots of redness)and not smooth , that's why I want to return either in Aquasource or the Hydra Detox!

Lorelai

I recently purchased a variety of Biotherm products after visiting Bath and Body works since the store had two representatives present. I didn't plan on spending so much, but after asking for a good face care product, I was ushered over to them. Both consultants were quite helpful, giving me full explanations of my skin type and the products I should use- I have a dry surface, but oily skin underneath (who knew).

In the end, I purchased everything but the exfoliating gel in the Combination/Oily Skin line, the normal/combination exfoliating gel, the pore reducer smoothing perfector serum and the line peel daily visible renewer for normal/combination Skin (which she told me to use only at night).

I can honestly say Biotherm is turning out to be one of the best products I ever used. I'm currently in the middle of my second week and already I'm seeing improvements- smaller pores, softer, healthier skin, radiant glow, and less oil! I haven't tried the Purifying Mask yet because I'm a little hesitant of masks in general (never tried them), but I may just give it a shot next week.

8)

Wattage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACaddict08
Has anyone tried the 1-2-3 starter kits? worth it?

I haven't myself but I can say that I just recently switched to Biotherm and I love it! I have the most sensitive skin ever and I am using the light green (combination) line. It's definitely worth picking up a pack, imo
smiles.gif

Blush

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
I'm just wondering, for those that use Biotherm, why is it so popular? I've never tried any of their products, but the raves this brand is getting are simply too many to ignore!

Are the products really that good, or is it just selected ones?

Mmmm it's widely sold here in Spain and I don't think much of their products
ssad.gif

I love their Age Fitness line, though.

glam8babe

i soo wana try this brand! especially after hearing so many good comments about it...
i have quite oily skin [used to be very oily but its abit less now]
i have medium pores which i HATE!
im quite sensitive [not alot just abit]
and thats about it really... im willing to try anything!

xx

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
i soo wana try this brand! especially after hearing so many good comments about it...
i have quite oily skin [used to be very oily but its abit less now]
i have medium pores which i HATE!
im quite sensitive [not alot just abit]
and thats about it really... im willing to try anything!

xx

I LOVE Biotherm skincare!!
bigheart.gif

glam8babe, try the Biopur Pore Reducer line!
I work with it every day, these products are awesome.

I can also highly recommend Age Power Fitness 2 and Aquasource Nonstop!

Ericita

Sense matte (shade 110) used to be my HG foundation but I realized it isn't sold anymore
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

They now have a different foundation for oily skin: matte pur. Has someone tried it? Does it come in shade 110?

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericita
Sense matte (shade 110) used to be my HG foundation but I realized it isn't sold anymore
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

They now have a different foundation for oily skin: matte pur. Has someone tried it? Does it come in shade 110?

I think it starts with the shade 120. Sorry
th_dunno.gif

Lucenah

I got a sample of source therapie and I absolutely LOVE it - it makes my skin so smooth and supple- but it is just so ridiculously expensive.. Though I really want to try out more biotherm products....... their cleansers don't seem TOO pricey - and i'm on the hunt for a good one...

Any recommendations? if it helps, I have pretty normal, oily-ish skin. My cheeks are always slightly dry, but my t-zone isn't particularly oily. I get more zits on my cheeks and forehead, for some reason - I actually don't ever remember getting any zits on my nose, ever.

Just a simple Biotherm cleanser - nothing that'll make me too oily or dry, and is refreshing and will remove all my makeup in the end of the day... any recommendations?
th_dunno.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucenah
I got a sample of source therapie and I absolutely LOVE it - it makes my skin so smooth and supple- but it is just so ridiculously expensive.. Though I really want to try out more biotherm products....... their cleansers don't seem TOO pricey - and i'm on the hunt for a good one...

Any recommendations? if it helps, I have pretty normal, oily-ish skin. My cheeks are always slightly dry, but my t-zone isn't particularly oily. I get more zits on my cheeks and forehead, for some reason - I actually don't ever remember getting any zits on my nose, ever.

Just a simple Biotherm cleanser - nothing that'll make me too oily or dry, and is refreshing and will remove all my makeup in the end of the day... any recommendations?
th_dunno.gif

Try Biosource cleanser in green
smiles.gif