Bite Beauty

brittbby

Just went to my Sephora to pick up the lipgloss set and it is GORGEOUS!! I swatched them quickly and they seem very pigmented!! Bonus: they smell like wonderful!
ae0fea45_image.jpeg

cr8zy4MAC

Just went to my Sephora to pick up the lipgloss set and it is GORGEOUS!! I swatched them quickly and they seem very pigmented!! Bonus: they smell like wonderful!
ae0fea45_image.jpeg
Thanks so much for the swatches!!! They are gorgeous! Quick question for you: I recall the blogger's review that you posted maybe yesterday, stating that the pigment stayed on her arm for a while after removing the lipgloss swatches. Did you happen to notice the same thing? Just curious!

brittbby

Thanks so much for the swatches!!! They are gorgeous! Quick question for you: I recall the blogger's review that you posted maybe yesterday, stating that the pigment stayed on her arm for a while after removing the lipgloss swatches. Did you happen to notice the same thing? Just curious!
I put them on quickly and then removed them quickly because while they aren't super sticky, they did have some tackiness to them. So on me, no. I do still see a little bit of color from the darker ones though! She was also much much lighter than I am. I'm around NC30/35. I will say, they are nicely pigmented on the lips. They aren't so pigmented that they can't work for every skin tone, but they aren't sheer where they look like a clear gloss. I put on the orange one and my lips were a nice orange glossy color. I put on the milky color and it lightened my lips, gave them a baby pink color without looking unflattering on my complexion!

cr8zy4MAC

I put them on quickly and then removed them quickly because while they aren't super sticky, they did have some tackiness to them. So on me, no. I do still see a little bit of color from the darker ones though! She was also much much lighter than I am. I'm around NC30/35. I will say, they are nicely pigmented on the lips. They aren't so pigmented that they can't work for every skin tone, but they aren't sheer where they look like a clear gloss. I put on the orange one and my lips were a nice orange glossy color. I put on the milky color and it lightened my lips, gave them a baby pink color without looking unflattering on my complexion!
It sounds like they are the same consistency of their regular lip glosses. :) Thanks for taking the time to explain their consistency. Hopefully I will receive mine by Friday (fingers crossed!). I ordered it first thing this morning and have yet to receive the shipping notice.
Should I get this now or wait for April 3rd?
If I were you, it might be best if you call your local store (if that is where you plan on making your purchase), to see how fast they are moving and how many units they have availalbe. I just went on Sephora's website a short while ago to see what they also had to say about the lip gloss library set. I was surprised to see that there were already five pages regarding this set.

brittbby

It sounds like they are the same consistency of their regular lip glosses. :) Thanks for taking the time to explain their consistency. Hopefully I will receive mine by Friday (fingers crossed!). I ordered it first thing this morning and have yet to receive the shipping notice. If I were you, it might be best if you call your local store (if that is where you plan on making your purchase), to see how fast they are moving and how many units they have availalbe. I just went on Sephora's website a short while ago to see what they also had to say about the lip gloss library set. I was surprised to see that there were already five pages regarding this set.
Pretty much the exact same consistency! I just tested my other lip gloss from bite with them and they are pretty much the same. The color was slightly more pigmented from the set but the lipgloss I have in the full size is a nude so that doesn't help! Haha.
c25e2bbd_image.jpeg
Size comparison for those that are curious!

cr8zy4MAC

Pretty much the exact same consistency! I just tested my other lip gloss from bite with them and they are pretty much the same. The color was slightly more pigmented from the set but the lipgloss I have in the full size is a nude so that doesn't help! Haha.
c25e2bbd_image.jpeg
Size comparison for those that are curious!
Thanks for in the info. Now that I am looking at the size, I am wondering if I should maybe get a BU. Hmmm ... what is a girl to do! They are decently sized, but I'm a girl who adores her gloss. It looks like you are holding a full-sized version of one of my most favorite MLBB shades in Currant, right???

brittbby

Thanks for in the info. Now that I am looking at the size, I am wondering if I should maybe get a BU. Hmmm ... what is a girl to do! They are decently sized, but I'm a girl who adores her gloss. It looks like you are holding a full-sized version of one of my most favorite MLBB shades in Currant, right???
Hahaha yes!!! Spot on! I love Currant as you can probably tell by the half empty tube. My absolute favorite MLBB shade. I put it on top of musk and it's perfect for me

cr8zy4MAC

I'll have to try that combo, if you don't mind. :bouquet: I am always on the hunt for the perfect MLBB for my various clients. :)

ChosenOne

I just ordered the lip gloss library and two of the LE lipsticks (Centilfolia and Damask). I am pretty sure that they will be in the same LE packaging as the lip gloss library. Pretty!!! I hope they have the LE number on each lipstick with the little label going across the top, like they had before in previous collections! Right now in my area, the LE lipsticks are only available online. Who knows if or when they will be available instore. Think of it this way: If the lipsticks were the regular $24.00 each and you wanted two of them. Your total would be $48.00. You would be two dollars away from free shipping. With them being $28.00, if you get two of them, you're already there for free shipping. Does that help? That is my convoluted way of looking at it!

I got the gloss library, the centilfolia lipstick, and crush cashmere lip creme. I'm hoping I will like Bite. I tried the VIB red color but don't remember liking it. I think I put on too many layers that it felt really thick. Which is my fault. I'm really excited! I also got some eye mask pads from shiseido
I ordered the same lipstick! I went looking for the Deconstructed Rose gloss set (which I also got) and saw new products! I think when you look at Bite's section on Sephora's site, there are usually 18 items, so when I looked today and saw there were 21 (I think that's the number), I was like "wait, what? They came out with more new things besides the lip gloss library???" And so I fell down the rabbit hole and Centifolia fell into my shopping cart.

Quote: Originally Posted by cr8zy4MAC

I am glad you got some goodies! I am a sucker for pink, peach and coral shades, especiallly those that border on the peach/pink border, where it's almost hard to tell which way it's leaning more predominatly.
smiles.gif
eyelove.gif

Bite lip products are very pigmented, for the most part. You generally need to use a lighter hand. I think you are going to really love the Crush Cashmere Lip Creme. Not only is it a beautiful color, but that formula is very light as a feather on the lips.

Let me know how you like the eye mask pads.
smiles.gif
Meeeeeee too!!! My favorite kind of color for spring/summer!
heart.gif

cr8zy4MAC

I just placed an order including that 500 point perk, so I'll let you know when I get it.  Usually only takes 2 days for me to receive my Sephora orders.  Hopefully it will still be available by then in case you decide you want it. I ordered the same lipstick!  I went looking for the Deconstructed Rose gloss set (which I also got) and saw new products!  I think when you look at Bite's section on Sephora's site, there are usually 18 items, so when I looked today and saw there were 21 (I think that's the number), I was like "wait, what?  They came out with more new things besides the lip gloss library???"  And so I fell down the rabbit hole and Centifolia fell into my shopping cart. Meeeeeee too!!!  My favorite kind of color for spring/summer!  :heart:  
Team Rabbit Hole!!! :pompom:

Latest posts