• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Blending to POP!(for Asian girls or crease problem)

xcoco

Thank you so much for this tutorial, I have so many eyeshadows but I never used them since I didnt know how to blend and it always look ugly when I use eyeshadow but thanks to this tutorial, I am finnaly able to blend and use eyeshadows ^^.

yaida_yaida

It's a wonderful tutorial .. indeed it's useful for our Asian girls
winkiss.gif

annegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfait
i'm trying to recreate this look but mac doesn't have untitled in paint anymore! are there any other alternatives?

if you want a matte neutral base, try the paint pot in painterly

_mkx

i have a question regarding the Ardell false lash, did you (she) by any chance trim the inner lashes cause I have small eyes too when I use false lashes the inner corner lashes are long. Or are the Ardell 118 lashes made like that?

Oh wow! Thanks for this tutorial! I really liked that you took the time out to point out exactly what you did and where you did it. I really liked the colors you used! I am going to look them up right now!

xoxjulie21xox

amazing job!!! I ENVY asian eyes, you guys can make your eyes look soooo amazing! Sigh i guess we always want what we dont have!

Latest posts