Blue Notes de Chanel aka Blue Rhythm Collection

Medgal07

https://instagram.com/p/4vdx9sDBY1/
I need to see more---I'm not afraid of blue but I recently purchased the Dior Designer 5 Colour Palette, Navy 208
sigh.gif

Haven

Planning to skip this collection. I always buy the pretty blue themed palettes, but I rarely wear them.

Ernie

[COLOR=0000FF] I need to see more---I'm not afraid of blue but I recently purchased the Dior Designer 5 Colour Palette, Navy 208[/COLOR]:sigh:
Does the Dior palette have a creme eyeliner in it? Or are they all shadows?

Medgal07

Does the Dior palette have a creme eyeliner in it? Or are they all shadows?
It has a cream eyeliner and it's really good. I was pleasantly surprised by the entire palette----you see I purchased
it for scientific research---had nothing whatsoever to do with me being an addict.

Ernie

[COLOR=0000FF]   It has a cream eyeliner and it's really good.  I was pleasantly surprised by the entire palette----you see I purchased[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  it for scientific research---had nothing whatsoever to do with me being an addict.[/COLOR]
But of course you did! Good to know.

MakeupAli

But of course you did! Good to know.
I checked it out and it does look nice. Sort of lavender-y in terms of the some of the shades. And a navy liner is wearable too. I've been hoping for Chanel Blue Notes liner-- but a long wait.

Icecaramellatte

The SA at Nordies told me they are expecting this collection any day now. She also said she did a lot of pre-sales of the blue mascara.

MakeupAli

The SA at Nordies told me they are expecting this collection any day now. She also said she did a lot of pre-sales of the blue mascara.
I got fed up with waiting and bought the eyeliner on Ebay. It is my one must-have from this collection so now I don't have to think about it.