Blue Notes de Chanel aka Blue Rhythm Collection

Miss QQ

Saw this collection! Beautiful blues. The smoky and blue quads are like the old formula smoky eyes and blue celeste quads that I have. I like Melody IdO very much. It has tiny hint of shimmers in the pot but on my hand the shimmers are not visible. The teal shimmery mascara is beautiful! I don't know if it will actually show up though if applied over black mascara

Haviggi

Anyone knows when this collection will come to the rest of Europe? Everybody raves the teal Mascara cover which is sold out almost everywhere ! I would like to try it first then decide.the Perle De Lune eyeliner is on top on.my wish list since we didn't get the Pearl Collection in Europe :(

starletta8

The SA at Saks actually had the cobalt NP as a pedi, and they seemed to imply that the products had arrived but weren't out yet.

The SA at Nordstrom seemed irritated about this collection- she's expecting Fall next week hopefully, "who knows" on Blue Note.

Medgal07

I passed my u.s citizenship test yesterday
encore.gif
And I want to haul......lol
That's GREAT!!!!
congrat.gif
​Shop till you drop!!!!!

Scorpio69

[COLOR=0000FF]That's GREAT!!!! [/COLOR]:con:  [COLOR=0000FF]​Shop till you drop!!!!![/COLOR]
Well, iam expecting a neimans gc so hopefully it will show up .
Great.it must have been a hard test
Theoretically it's not that hard ( they give you a booklet with 100 questions) but the whole process is long, tedious and nerve racking. It took 8 years to get a green card and then 6 years further to apply for citizenship. I applied a bit late ( after 9 years) because iam a uk citizen and the only country I travel to is the uk but I consider this my home so :encore:
Great.it must have been a hard test
That's awesome! Congratulations! Celebrate :stars:
Thank you! I was stressed bit the interview was super easy, the immigration officer was soooo nice and it did not seem like an interview at all.
Yay!!! Congrats!!!
Thanks!

Vineetha

:haha: [COLOR=0000FF]I'm getting impatient waiting------[/COLOR]:type: A[COLOR=0000FF]s  I place a third order from the Chanel fall collection.[/COLOR]
:haha: holiday collections will be popping up soon :thud: !! I can see that last year we had the Chanel holiday around September from my order receipts and by December first week spring collection!! :sigh:

alnike86

Yeah...I am a hooker (lol, geddit?) for blue eyeshadow, so I am really interested in the quad. And...I love sparkly stuff, so even if that mascara topcoat kinda sucks I still want it.

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif
holiday collections will be popping up soon
thud.gif
!! I can see that last year we had the Chanel holiday around September from my order receipts and by December first week spring collection!!
sigh.gif

Have mercy!!!! Every time I look at this collection I have some visceral reaction
icon_eek.gif
It might be time for a 12-Step
program!
I'm buying makeup faster than I'm using the new stuff
thud.gif

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF] Have mercy!!!!  Every time I look at this collection I have some visceral reaction[/COLOR]:shock: [COLOR=0000FF]It might be time for a 12-Step[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   program![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I'm [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]buying [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]m[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]akeup faster than I'm using the new stuff [/COLOR]:thud:  
:sigh: the past holiday I was thinking once the holidays are done I really need to take a breather!! And it's July now :lol:

Icecaramellatte

I spoke to the SA at Nordstrom today who is the counter manager and she said this collection is not coming until late August/early September and that she double checked with her manager (I think she said district manager or something like that).

MakeupAli

Yes!! That pic is totally making me want the quad!!
I felt the same and I can definitely wear blue, but for some reason, there's a sense that blue looks dated. So I am wondering about whether it's coming back or how I would wear it.

JerseyGirl

All these pretty blue goodies...prompted me to dig out Bel-Argus. I forgot what a stunning blue it is. Now I'm wearing it in my toes today! I really think I want the blue mascara highlighter. Would be so fun to wear....