Blue Notes de Chanel aka Blue Rhythm Collection

MakeupAli

I wanted Let's Skate to be matte but it's still nice 'pearlized'.

I wonder what happened w/that. They seemed to get the fall collections really late too.
Oh, I would love Let's Skate matte, Meddy. I can still wear it pearlized but matte would be even better.

I like Nordstroms. But they seem a little off lately.

Medgal07

Oh, I would love Let's Skate matte, Meddy. I can still wear it pearlized but matte would be even better.

I like Nordstroms. But they seem a little off lately.
​I think that's why I like Melody so much---it's matte.

I agree----and their Ebates has been sitting at a measly 3% for more than a week now.

MakeupAli

​I think that's why I like Melody so much---it's matte.

I agree----and their Ebates has been sitting at a measly 3% for more than a week now.
They are super-low. Everyone else went from 8 to 6% for Labor Day upcoming.

What did they think? Because it's Labor day we are lemmings who have to buy? I buy where and when it is 8 -10% and where the return policy is solid.

Right now, I am good and there is nothing I will need for Labor Day.

urbis

Girls, I have to share with you my love for the super chic and bold blue eye linee plus melody combo (ok, plus midnight blue mascara and its frizzy top coat). I paired that with the old, dear rouge coco Peregrina, one of My all time fave, plus Peche lip linee and Volupte glossimer. This has become my go-to look. I still have some issues with the linee but I'm improving. Really loving the Collection anyway

elegant-one

Girls, I have to share with you my love for the super chic and bold blue eye linee plus melody combo (ok, plus midnight blue mascara and its frizzy top coat). I paired that with the old, dear rouge coco Peregrina, one of My all time fave, plus Peche lip linee and Volupte glossimer. This has become my go-to look. I still have some issues with the linee but I'm improving. Really loving the Collection anyway
That sounds really lovely!

Prettypackages

That is a gorgeous lippy. Love your look.

urbis

Swing works much better as a "top coat" rather than a proper mono eye shadow.that said, it has gorgeous shimmers and a faboulous blue hue

elegant-one

"semi sheer applied dry and tends to look uneven and a little patchy" ...no surprise there. It didn't seem dry or patchy when I swatched it in the store, but I didn't try it on my eye lids.

urbis

"semi sheer applied dry  and tends to look uneven and a little patchy" ...no surprise there. It didn't seem dry or patchy when I swatched it in the store, but I didn't try it on my eye lids.
That' s because it's meant to be a sort of final touch you lay over some base or some eye shadows. I've been using it over apparition (or destination,I don't remember, anyway the blue IDO of a couple of years ago)and it's a Great touch of a bold colour. Same over a dark pencil while I have to test Melody plus Swing combo. Overall I'm glad I Got it.

elegant-one

That' s because it's meant to be a sort of final touch you lay over some base or some eye shadows. I've been using it over apparition (or destination,I don't remember, anyway the blue IDO of a couple of years ago)and it's a Great touch of a bold colour. Same over a dark pencil while I have to test Melody plus Swing combo. Overall I'm glad I Got it.
I love that blue IDO! Ooh, post how you like that combo after you try it!

MakeupAli

I applied it and used it as more of an accent color on the outer third of the eyelid. The color is absolutely stunning. I loved it but it did disappear within a few hours. I think your idea to use it over a cream shadow base or pencil is right on.

urbis

I applied it and used it as more of an accent color on the outer third of the eyelid. The color is absolutely stunning. I loved it but it did disappear within a few hours. I think your idea to use it over a cream shadow base or pencil is right on.
This is not a stand alone. You must add some base otherwise it remains sheer and uneven. That said, it's super pretty

Prettypackages

How is the texture of your Melody. Mine seems to be old. When I tried to grab the product it seems to ball up instead of being creamy and smooth.

Latest posts