Blush: The Search for America's Greatest Makeup Artist

MACLovin

I think I read somewhere that it's a 6 week/episode thing, so its not an ongoing series or anything.. but I hope they possibly do a second season if it gets enough viewers.
thmbup.gif

user79

It seems like a really niche market show...I'd watch it thought if I could. I do wonder if it will be all Max Factor products. Because I know that Maybelline was a big sponsor of Germany next top model and they used sooo many of those cheap ass products...blech!

Oh and... "A brush with greatness" ??? Cheeeese factor points.

chocolategoddes

^^^ Maybe it's like ANTM where a brand sponsors the show and is used in specific challenges.
Like ANTM has covergirl, but I know I've seen some MAC pallettes on photoshoots.

MACLovin

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
^^^ Maybe it's like ANTM where a brand sponsors the show and is used in specific challenges.
Like ANTM has covergirl, but I know I've seen some MAC pallettes on photoshoots.

Yeah, Carmindy on 'what not to wear' has a couple MAC palettes she uses on the show. She does have her own line with Sally Hansen and does use those products sometimes, but I definitely spotted several MAC items.
choochoo.gif

florabundance

I'm such a junkie for this kind of tv so i'll be watching when/if it airs over here. Joanna Schlip (judge?) seems like a wickedly talented woman, so I'm excited to see what she makes of it all lol

Holly

Seems pretty interesting! I might watch it if it airs in Canada. I just hope they dont just use Max Factor.

I tried to watch the previews that COBI linked, but all I got was a message that says 'The video you are trying to watch cannot be viewed by your current country or location'
ssad.gif

coachkitten

I am excited to watch this as well. I love Vanessa Marcil as host. I would give so much to have her hair!
smiles.gif

oracle1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciara
2 more days!!! Im prob going to a viewing party for this in NYC.

Cant Wait!!!!

I'm in NY, where's the viewing party? lol

Ruby_Woo

Quote:
Originally Posted by stronqerx
of course i will be watching !!! one of the contestant worked at a mac counter =D

Yeah he worked for Pro in my location. He is really nice and talented.
Cant wait for this show! tomorrow!
smiles.gif

starangel2383

i just saw the preview for the show for the first time today and it looks like a really interesting show, i hope i will be home in time from work to see it tomorrow night if not, i have my cable box already set to record it.