Blush: The Search for America's Greatest Makeup Artist

CantAffordMAC

Lucky me, I dont have to work today. I saw this thread and thought it had already aired. Yaaaaaaaay

I thought the name was Brush when I heard the commercials.
lol.gif
Im so dumb

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
this show better be good because I would be beyond disappointed if it sucks.

*chanting* Please don't suck. Please don't suck lol.

MACLovin

Yeah, I'll be pretty bummed if they can't use their own kits and *HAVE* to use Max Factor because they are the sponsor/rewarding contract. That will kind of suck.

But I think the show will still be fun.. can't wait to see what kind of contests and challenges they will have!
greengrin.gif

chocolategoddes

Honestly, I'm not too impressed with a lot of the work for their final challenges. I can name at least five Specktra members who could've owned at the challenge.

The challenge with the food was pretty awesome, though

TRASHdecor

idk about this...some stuff looks so amateur to me. i see unblended and crooked lines...idk. hopefully it'll get better

Ciara

Thanks to all the ladies who joined in the chat room.
Talk to ya again same time same place next week!!!

stronqerx

SAME TIME NEXT WEEK !

ok so the talent wasn't all that, but lets wait and see what happens, i mean the challenges were hot tho !

NewlyMACd

Yeah I have seen better on here. But you know what? It's their first season. I bet you my last dollar as they do more and more seasons they will have better auditioners. That's how it was for So you think you can dance. Each year got better and better with competitors. Here's hoping the same applies here.