Breathe Easy, Rest In Peace

hawaiian_mele

Hi guys, I just wanted to post some photos of my fiancé/husband.

He passed away on January 12th due to complications of Cystic Fibrosis.
I love him so very much, my heart is completely shattered but I know I'll see him again someday and it'll be the happiest day of my life.
Thankfully, we got these photos together on New Year's Eve/Day, just a few days before he passed away.

CIMG1505.jpg

CIMG1500.jpg

CIMG1496.jpg

CIMG1490.jpg

Breathe Easy, my love. I'll see you in a heartbeat.

urbanlilyfairy

omg im so sorry for your loss ... I know it's hard ...i recently lost my father ... keep you head up and think about the great memories you shared. Hugs to you ... =/

aquarius11

Your words and the beautiful pictures of you two got me crying...I am so sorry for your loss, but you're right, you'll see him again in a heartbeat. Knowing that he is no longer suffering will help ease some of the pain...you are in my thoughts and prayers.

user79

OMG I am so sorry. Really, I can't imagine how hard this must be on you. This honestly made tears well up in my eyes, I can't fathom losing someone you love so much. May he rest in peace and I hope you can get through this.

YvetteJeannine

You look like you had SO much love for each other....It's obvious from looking at the pic. that he loved you tremendously (and STILL loves you)...Even though he's not with you in body now, you're lucky you found that with him...Not everyone can say they've found love like that.

I know saying "I'm sorry" doesn't 'cover' it...but I'll say it anyway. Hope you're doing okay......I've lost both my parents (not the same as losing your S.O., but still hurts a lot), and time really does heal...Consoling ones' self with faith really helps, too...Faith is what got me through my Mom's tragic death...(((((HUGS)))))

Latest posts